• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Castlevania animated series Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
youre over exagurating me being about to be lynched
at the time i had 2 votes, ultra / tempest and ultra's vote was finnicky which was shown in thread
i assume the reason youre doing this is to push an agenda given you keep on reinforcing this fact when nibel was at way more votes than me
you were even reminded of this yesterday
Like this post just makes it crystal clear that you're not actually reading my posts or trying to understand them

Ultra

THE BEAR
I can see the angle for the inclusion of Tweet's role given that there's 2 mafia protections

but had he used it on Gad I think Nibel would be dead, so him blatantly not doing so and lame ducking his whole role seems a bit too convenient as well

Luka

Polarized Noob
Like this post just makes it crystal clear that you're not actually reading my posts or trying to understand them
i just appeared in thread saw the post and misinterpreted it.. just like youre claiming to be doing lol
so, only you can do it and not others, using the same defense for you towards myself - and if you still push me after it, you can recognize the defense is nai
you cant rly dismiss something scummy with i didnt recall something

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
You can bring up things I did wrong as much as you like, the pertinent question is, is it more likely I'm aloof town as usual or is this calculated behavior?

The Orca

Antihero
why does it give more support towards ultra being sk
Mafia has had a super powered GF who was BP and now a 3 shot BG. Why so many protections for mafia? If there is a SK, the way these games have been set up, definitely gonna be super powered. DV, BP fits imo

Ultra

THE BEAR
Mafia has had a super powered GF who was BP and now a 3 shot BG. Why so many protections for mafia? If there is a SK, the way these games have been set up, definitely gonna be super powered. DV, BP fits imo

You would say I was SK if my ability was to throw ham sandwhiches, it doesn't matter, you're not thinking about the game in the context of anything that happened, you just wanna tunnel me admit it

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
If we're gonna bring up stupid shit

Hey Ultra, remember the time yesterday you said that CP and Fuji are openscumming and we should lynch Nibel?

Remember that when I challenged you on it, you called me scum as well? 4 scum yesterday, wow what a dumb thing to say

Remember the time you were wrong about Dofla being scum and voted him out like everybody else while yours truly was right about Rugrat?

You really wanna play this game or can we accept that people do dumb shit and make mistakes?

Ultra

THE BEAR
Hammer has been reached.

@Ultra was...

sypha-belnades-by-me-v0-olozxwv4dagc1.png

You are Sypha Belnades, Vampire Hunters Aligned, 1-shot Iron, 1-shot Double Voter, 1 shot bus driver​

A descendant from the family of vampire hunters, you have fallen low and into despair after your proud family was excommunicated by the Church. But your fire was rekindled once you met Sylpha and then Alucard. With your trusted whip and unequaled fighting skills, you are a true menace to the creatures of darkness.​

Wincon: Eliminate all threats to your faction and achieve voting majority

He really should have been modkilled for this shit, can't believe he wasn;t

Luka

Polarized Noob
If we're gonna bring up stupid shit

Hey Ultra, remember the time yesterday you said that CP and Fuji are openscumming and we should lynch Nibel?

Remember that when I challenged you on it, you called me scum as well? 4 scum yesterday, wow what a dumb thing to say

Remember the time you were wrong about Dofla being scum and voted him out like everybody else while yours truly was right about Rugrat?

You really wanna play this game or can we accept that people do dumb shit and make mistakes?
i mean youre also evil off of poe
he's not arguing soley on the basis that you're evil for making mistakes and idk why you construct it with this angle lol

The Orca

Antihero
You would say I was SK if my ability was to throw ham sandwhiches, it doesn't matter, you're not thinking about the game in the context of anything that happened, you just wanna tunnel me admit it
You said in a previous game BP is auto scum...the odds that the one time it isnt, you get it with a DV is just not high at all lmao. Ironic if so, but have to go first

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
If you had to guess, how was he planning on endgaming here?
Dude I don't do that endgaming from the perspective of somebody else shit, it requires me to know who they think is the SK and other roles they think they need to worry about

From his thread play in hindsight it appears the plan was to do the hail mary town clear on his teammate and hope people like me accept that he wouldn't do that with his standing in thread, idk how the numbers would pan out though

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
i mean youre also evil off of poe
he's not arguing soley on the basis that you're evil for making mistakes and idk why you construct it with this angle lol
He's saying I'm actively scumsiding and that every mistake I made is somehow calculated when the fact of the matter is that as town I very frequently get the timeline wrong on things, I frequently misplay my role and routinely misunderstand what's going on in thread because I cba to read more carefully than I do

I'm just saying that if he wants to interpret my play without considering my tendencies - which he absolutely knows about - two can play at that game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back