Game Ranked Castlevania animated series Mafia - Game Thread

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
doffla hime and tempest have almost the same content this is why i grouped them together, but these are just gth reads, i would like if they contribute and give some opinions beside your slot
how do the 3 of us have the same content? explain dofla

Ultra

THE BEAR
Advisor
I used that term to basically describe ISO and context around said posts. I find that you catch 1-2 posts that you disagree with, ignore the intended meaning behind those posts and tunnel on the slots that those posts made this game ignoring actual posts around it that you don't like.

It was exactly one case, about 3 posts, I read them and I promptly HENT on the actual content in said posts. In addition to that, given; notably, you are not voting here; one would assume said case cannot the strong to the point where you are willing to abandon other pre-conceptions and push there.

I mean, you forced a town to claim and put them to L3 range, I think your play is fairly -ev fmpov? Like, I don't even know why you're questioning this.

I'm going to be charitable for you for a moment here - if you're town I think what you're doing is largely projection. You feel like I'm not treating you fairly, and you are generalizing my play from this angle.

The problem is this is indistinguishable from you operating in bad faith as you clearly have no tangible opinions on who/what I'm pushing.

This is complete word salad, I asked you a direct question and you waffled and admitted you weren't paying attention to my main push at the moment, you don't have real thoughts on Ekko.

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
I'm not "acting indecisive", dumbass. I'm trying to get as much as I can from the day - I'm not content to just sit back, watch you claim and then pick from there. Given that we have a further 48 hours I want to see if there are better avenues before you claim. Good God, do you really believe that being town is only about feeling good about getting your way or something? I don't care about getting my way, I care about getting the right answer. It's not being indecisive, it's common sense.
Calm down and get off your soap box would you. I'm not the one saying your indecision looks bad, in fact it's the thing that's currently making me reconsider.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
I think as scum you might not be inclined to support the push on me. So I can rationalise your play as scum from how you've approached this. The crux is though is that regardless of that, you've correctly read me and I think your position makes sense there, which is why even with the disclaimer I have you as town. If too many of my top level PoE flip town, then I'd have to go back and rethink things.
yeah but i dont necessary shy away from pushing u if its backed up by ultra and cp, and in any case im reading u stronger town than them, this has been known for awhile. it usually takes alot for me to oppose ultra as we normally agree on stuff

anyway im trying to just find other townies and i think thread rn is getting too chaotic. do u actually know what the crux of the case on u is? is it just u not committing to tweet? but he seems townie so how is it a bad thing. i expect ultra to be able to give u a town read by now, even if weak, and not rly bother with pushing u day 1

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
Faking being lost in logic i see. You don't need to know vote counts or even game states to answer the question
I'm not faking, I'm genuinely unsure what your point was. Both you and Polar sometimes have posts that just look like word salad and I can't tell what point y'all are trying to make. Are you saying you're leading a wagon on me?

The Orca

Antihero
I'm not faking, I'm genuinely unsure what your point was. Both you and Polar sometimes have posts that just look like word salad and I can't tell what point y'all are trying to make. Are you saying you're leading a wagon on me?
I asked a question. You don't need to know my point or where I'm headed to answer...it's just scared avoidance at this point

Luka

Polarized Noob
I'm going to be charitable for you for a moment here - if you're town I think what you're doing is largely projection. You feel like I'm not treating you fairly, and you are generalizing my play from this angle.

The problem is this is indistinguishable from you operating in bad faith as you clearly have no tangible opinions on who/what I'm pushing.

This is complete word salad, I asked you a direct question and you waffled and admitted you weren't paying attention to my main push at the moment, you don't have real thoughts on Ekko.
I'll look at your case in full tonight.

Ratchet

Resplendent
Advisor
Calm down and get off your soap box would you. I'm not the one saying your indecision looks bad, in fact it's the thing that's currently making me reconsider.
I'm not on a soapbox, and I can read so I know what it is you're saying. I'm telling you, it's not indecision, it's me trying to use what I have available to me to help me solve the game. If I get a claim from you, that's two or three claims in 24 hours, we can't really go and pursue more after that.

Ratchet

Resplendent
Advisor
yeah but i dont necessary shy away from pushing u if its backed up by ultra and cp, and in any case im reading u stronger town than them, this has been known for awhile. it usually takes alot for me to oppose ultra as we normally agree on stuff

anyway im trying to just find other townies and i think thread rn is getting too chaotic. do u actually know what the crux of the case on u is? is it just u not committing to tweet? but he seems townie so how is it a bad thing. i expect ultra to be able to give u a town read by now, even if weak, and not rly bother with pushing u day 1
Agreed. Well to be fair to Ultra I don't think he has ever read me very well, but yes his thinking is lacking considerably this game. The crux of the case is I'm Scum with Luka because I defended him and scum that pushed Tweet too much and then got cold feet.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
fk yall non one piece watchers

yall r supposed to respond with "who?" or "who will die?"

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Agreed. Well to be fair to Ultra I don't think he has ever read me very well, but yes his thinking is lacking considerably this game. The crux of the case is I'm Scum with Luka because I defended him and scum that pushed Tweet too much and then got cold feet.
btw do u think u can be misreading luka / how firm is ur non mafia read of luka, considering his posts up to this point

Back