Game Ranked Castlevania animated series Mafia - Game Thread

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
What do you think of hime? I'm between her, Xadlin and Tweet currently for my vote. It's on her right now.
i dont know if she started pumping up activity after being called out or just cuz she has time. i need her to play live. last game taught me to not read her at a surface level

i think shes less stiff than last game and thats something suggesting shes closer to town than not i think

Emil

V.I.P. Member
ah im already at 65 posts

ya im not gonna get dragged to play this one as well, peace

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
it has nothing to do with people bringing him up, i caught up to the thread and made my reads based on what i read

if peopel brough him up then it makes him more likely to be scum. i think the thread is mostly townies rn bickering

if ur argument is im bussing xadlin then why dont u vote him first to verify that he's scum to begin with. if u think he's town i'll urgely request u explain how
The point is it seems you missed his posts entirely until like 5 people talked about them, so I'm thinking it's possible you just chose to ignore them if you know what I mean

Ratchet

Resplendent
Advisor
i dont know if she started pumping up activity after being called out or just cuz she has time. i need her to play live. last game taught me to not read her at a surface level

i think shes less stiff than last game and thats something suggesting shes closer to town than not i think
Hmm, I feel like it's hard for me to believe that her thoughts are genuine. They come across as almost trolling to me.

Unvote

Need to see where she goes from here.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
The point is it seems you missed his posts entirely until like 5 people talked about them, so I'm thinking it's possible you just chose to ignore them if you know what I mean
no i had him mafia in my read list. im rly about to leave, anything else that demands a response?

The Orca

Antihero
You think he's emotionally reading him scum?
Not exactly. So my way of reading Luka lately has been mostly if I think he is scum and his responses and content are "annoying" and off at times imo...usually means he is town. I've tested this a few games. Last game was a bit harder so with their back and forth, figured to see what Ultra was feeling. Luka when I have seen him as scum tanks immediately or plays rather great. With Ultra being "annoyed" im leaning more towards town Luka who just is a bit different in their responses and content at times

Note annoying might not be the right word. Just don't know how to describe the feeling better at the moment. Nothing against your posts @Luka

Ratchet

Resplendent
Advisor
Think I'll go watch anime or something, had my fill of this game for tonight. I reiterate, if you want my claim get me to 6 votes, fair warning that if I claim I will be doing next to nothing except voting and posting my own thoughts for the rest of the game, 0 effort.

The Orca

Antihero
Orca I think is obvious town at this point and probably my strongest town read.

@The Orca Have you given a read on Polar?
Partly. Leaning town, but not all the way there. Seems methodical and had some critical thinking. Like some of his responses a lot as well. More town than many others currently

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
I don't think the scum team quite fits as a teams anyway. Ultra and Tweet being together doesn't really make sense to me. I could see hime being aligned with Ultra. Xadlin... I could see the attempt to spin me unvoting Tweet as scummy to deflect from him. Doesn't look great for Tempest either here though because he sees me support his wagon and then what, drops his suspicion? Like @Tempest do you think I'm scum with Xadlin then?
Can you clarify some of these pronouns please? I don't know what exactly you're saying

As for you being scum with Xadlin, not actively pairing you two but don't see a reason to exclude

Back