Game Ranked Castlevania animated series Mafia - Game Thread

Polar Bear

G.O.A.T
Ultra got the noose yet?

The guy won't even fully claim which is unreal at this point

Not even solving really, very similar to Emil. Just trashing others reads while doing nothing lol

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Ultra got the noose yet?

Not even solving really, very similar to Emil. Just trashing others reads while doing nothing lol
hearing this from u after luka just broke the camel's straw, imma see yall day 2, best of luck town!

Luka

Polarized Noob
i think the first step is actually make them identify each other, then move on to a pivot wagon. in this case it was xadlin, now he subbed for rugrat and we r giving rugrat some time to talk
Can I know who you want to wagon in the meantime? I'll follow you there unless it's like, really bad.

Luka

Polarized Noob
On play though, I think that Ekko is purely bullshit and I think that a few of his pushes are misguided. This is really blatently manipulative and he refuses to account for what he's said on merit, but at the same time I think that he kind of did this last game so unsure. I'll go over and take a look at it again.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Advisor
Ultra got the noose yet?

Nope, still kicking. You and your bro ain't convincing anyone.

1*HOxmfeBXZRl782r5uMQ9vw@2x.jpeg

Ultra

THE BEAR
Advisor
On play though, I think that Ekko is purely bullshit and I think that a few of his pushes are misguided. This is really blatently manipulative and he refuses to account for what he's said on merit, but at the same time I think that he kind of did this last game so unsure. I'll go over and take a look at it again.

Funny how you arrive here a day and a half after I did after shit talking my play

:nicked

One Last Username

Distinguished
Ultra got the noose yet?

Yes. Ultra died yes day 0.

We should not even have roles in Bahia anymore. All roles should be revealed at the start of the game.

Back