Game Ranked Castlevania animated series Mafia - Game Thread

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
He is constantly tacking on his reasons for why I'm scum so I can't really help there.

I think:
-He is forcing angles to find reasons to suspect people.
-His thought processes that lead him to coming to reads is lacking, in that it displays very limited comprehension of the game.
-His defence is pretty performative IMO.

As for reads list, I do have a few but I'm not so confident in them, think Ultra is still scum but wavering on hime, Tempest I think is town (...probably), still have Orca, Nibel, Polar etc as town. Ekko I'm not fully sold on either, though slight town.
I see, and do you feel like it reminds you of the game where you two were teammates or?

Luka

Polarized Noob
Don't get me wrong it's bad coming from Villa too, but I can't identify a scum motivation to not only not wagon Tweet here to self pres, but at the same time saying to not vote me despite me being the easiest vote if he was a wolf?

Ultra

THE BEAR
Advisor
Rugrat has presented two reasons for voting me that don't hold up:

A) The fact that he didn't open a window to talking about his usage before the time period closed, and me finding this suspicious is somehow bad

B) I am trying to kill him, after I had already swapped

Why would I entertain swapping to tweet right now

Just gonna level one this shit and call it a day

Ratchet

Resplendent
Advisor
Don't get me wrong it's bad coming from Villa too, but I can't identify a scum motivation to not only not wagon Tweet here to self pres, but at the same time saying to not vote me despite me being the easiest vote if he was a wolf?
If he is tired and cba then it lines up. Think he could be Indie too

Ultra

THE BEAR
Advisor

Are you daft?

How is wagoning tweet self preservation? He has one vote?

Magic

Resplendent
Isn't this something you could have mentioned 50 hours ago, since it happened at the start of the game and shit. Why are you bringing this up 2 hours before deadline?
Because I don't want to lynch ultra or ratchet. Rugrat might be able to clear his own slot and you are essentially my alternative? Luka might be indy but I can't see scum based on activity.

And no I could not have mentioned this why I wasn't around.

Rugrat

Caldust
Okay so let's get a counter wagon going. What tf are you doing.
He was in the cluster that started voting me in the two hours slot between me being repped in and my first post, which was very opportunistic.

He complained that I was “too late” giving reasons for why I didn’t want to use my duel; ignoring the fact that I didn’t get on til 2330 at night. When I informed him of this, he ignored me, but continued to push; this just points towards him being keen to get rid of me without rhyme or reason.

Luka

Polarized Noob
If you consolidate on Tweet, then at the very least you get Ratchets support, I would probably follow people on your wagon would probably follow and he would near 100% go over.
At the very least admitting he's wolfy and proceeding to not do anything about it even if you can near guarentee 4-5 people voting with you is probably a good look maybe.

Back