• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Castlevania animated series Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Ultra raised some questions about there being an SK

There could be an indie, question is how high up next phase it should be prioritized or we just solve for scum today and lock it down now

Still read Craig town but there's too many questions remaining, feel like it's more likely his result got fucked up rather a way to frame Nibel
Perhaps I've got it backwards

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
I don't think Nibel is flipping wolf TwT, they're relatively unpaired from Bachi just from their earlier comment today and they're hardly playing the game. They're normally more invested into the game as a wolf and Ratchet seemed to agree with at least the conclusion.

I'm addicted to Reads Lists it's problem tbh
The Orca
Chairman Nibel
Gaddamnit
Luka
Ultra

Hime
Tempest
Fujishiro

Dr. Watson
Hans Tweeterberg

Rugrat

Can we please not kill Nibel today, they're generally way more active as a wolf I think

The Orca
Chairman Nibel
Ultra
Luka
Tempest

Hime
Fujishiro

Tweet
Watson

ok the game ended
the reason why i was calling nibel gown is cuz i was draeing parralels from thr game on worstgeneration
he like 120 posted by d2 and was playing p differently i thonk, still has sk ewuity tho
Some aren't aware of the WG game or keeping tabs on it

You didn't have any real explanation for your Town read initially - the you just stated how you don't think they'd flip wolf, nothing about meta

Ultra

THE BEAR
ngl I still feel off about CP's approach yesterday and I'm concerned he's rinsing here since nobody seems to bat an eye about what he's doing

Seemed very insistent Hime is scum when both her behavior seems fairly uninformed and her claim doesn't really make sense with a team that has a redirector. Assuming she's scum with nibel makes no sense, but she's the only plausible alibi he's got

I would basically have to assume she's indi or something and set up Nibel with a bus drive

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Ratchet
Orca
Ekko
Ultra

Tempest
Bachi

Xadlin(Maybe?)

Dolfia
OLU
Hans Tweeterberg

A few people just haven't posted, presumably incentivized by long cycles but I guess this is roughly where I'm at.
Reomving Nibel since realistically I'm biased on that, I would lean town but unsure. Ekko some people brought valid points against I guess, specifically Orca but meh. I think that in hindsight Bachi has some solid posts at least. Tempest I'm probably going to move up eventually, but I feel uncomfy with literally all of the good players in my strong towns.
You sound pre-determined to move Craig up, almost like you're calculating a justification to do so.
I agree on the Tweet direction of course so kind of no further comment.
Stagnant.
I do think that my case on Tweet was reasonable, or at least my suspicion. I would like to point out that I didn't even know Ratchet was voting there so more likely to be a coincidence than not. Or the fact that we're both town and we have the same general world view given we're both towners I guess!
Suspicion was largely based on Tweet being too much in the background and disapproving of the lack of proactivity. Compare this to this phase alone - in Tweet is doing the exact opposite of what Luka had gripes with.
Probably wolfy but I have a feeling I might be skill issuing so whatever
Sounds frustrated, don't know what it might be indicative of it at all.
I kind of think this spews Tweet town + their just like, refusal to play the game I guess. I dunno if Xadlin bus's from this position.
Another justification but instead townreads him, this time with Tweet.
I had them as scum lean before, now they're just null before I ISO the slot. The content from the slot is correctly, as I'm sure you'd agree with; abysmal so I'm hesistant to actually town the slot.
What did you ISO?
I agree w/ Tweet being town leaning probably, I'm unsure on Tempest for me cause I don't know how to read him and I just sheep Ultra :3
A flipflop.
The Orca
Chairman Nibel
Ultra
Luka
Tempest

Hime
Fujishiro

Tweet
Watson
Earlier reads list.

Status