• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Castlevania animated series Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luka

Polarized Noob
Luka/Watson in particular could not be sitting ducks any harder
Sorry I was multitabling a bit yesterday. I kinda expected this game to be over by this point
I think that Watson is village for doing it though. I don't intend to encourage this behavior but when they were mentioned multiple times throughout the course of the day I don't think she enters the thread saying the equivalent of nothing

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
I don't know what to think about Luka seemingly catching second wind as far as confidence goes this phase, but I don't think he's the type to get bolder as the stakes rise

Watson meanwhile seems to be hanging back just waiting to see what happens. Frozen in SK chat Kappa

Fuji getting aggressive now of all times makes me scratch my head a bit but I think he's more capable of faking something like that at this stage of the game than Luka

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
Tweet has me as their top SK read, but they're not really pushing for me and when you were applying pressure to Fuji they just called him indie as well kind of hopping on that train.
I already explained that post was referring to a game we had back on WG, it was a joke

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
Sorry I was multitabling a bit yesterday. I kinda expected this game to be over by this point
I think that Watson is village for doing it though. I don't intend to encourage this behavior but when they were mentioned multiple times throughout the course of the day I don't think she enters the thread saying the equivalent of nothing
So is your theory that she's so quiet because she's afraid to make a decision, am I getting that right?

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Think we're hunting for the wrong questions

It's how a particular individual would play as an SK that would help the solve better, not what an SK could do in general

1. For Lu, and why I'm stuck so much on him, is I don't know how he'd play as one - whether or not he'd remain in the background and avoid solves has yet to be determined and that's what's getting me atm
2. For Tweet, there's a higher chance of him remaining in the background and being noncombative to increase his chances of survival and avoid taking too strong positions to avoid unwanted attention as SK compared to being obnoxiously boisterous
3. For Fuji, I don't think it'd deviate much from his town play but him vouching for himself shows a sense of self-pres that shows some attempts at solving. It's 50/50
4. For Orca, I explained earlier what archetype he'd fit in, I'm fairly certain he'd leave the burden as SK onto someone else to drive mislynches and produce more suspicion than just simply remain silent and observe

FYI these are all archetypes I imagine would fit people playing as SK and I think it varies massively from person to person

Luka

Polarized Noob
1. For Lu, and why I'm stuck so much on him, is I don't know how he'd play as one - whether or not he'd remain in the background and avoid solves has yet to be determined and that's what's getting me atm
My last 3 indie games have been jester games
In all 3 of those I was universal town D1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back