• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Castlevania animated series Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luka

Polarized Noob
You keep downplaying everything I say. Earlier you said I was "just saying things", now evidently I have "no reason" to switch from you to Fuji when the reasons are clearly out there, why are you acting like this?
Neh, i don't really think I'm downplaying what you're saying. You had me as your top wolf canidate and switched to Fuji with no basis on that

Luka

Polarized Noob
I'm not sure why nobody is taking a swing at Watson

Which isn't to say she should or shouldn't be suspected, just that it's weird it's not happening. This is shaping up to be a Tweet/Luka/Fuji triangle atm
Widening POE doesn't help us at this point and I think that if it's Watson it should be resolved in F3

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
Well the issue is you would think Luka would say some cute shit like "Oh wow I don't think Bachi really needed to clear me here I think he could be town or..." whatever.

Instead he said nothing, and then Bachi gets clapped.

I was suspect of Bachi but honestly I don't get the impression that was picking up too much traction, so the general consensus is that SK shot him, possibly because of believing the tracker claim at face value

However, if Luka is SK it introduces other potential explanations. If he shot the previous night, he would know Bachi was lying, so maybe he shot him to townside because town was losing
I see your point.

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
Neh, i don't really think I'm downplaying what you're saying. You had me as your top wolf canidate and switched to Fuji with no basis on that
Again, "no basis" is just wrong

I said Fujis reaction to rising pressure was to flip his lid, while you're out here being a lot more measured and also suddenly a lot more antagonistic

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
Well the issue is you would think Luka would say some cute shit like "Oh wow I don't think Bachi really needed to clear me here I think he could be town or..." whatever.

Instead he said nothing, and then Bachi gets clapped.

I was suspect of Bachi but honestly I don't get the impression that was picking up too much traction, so the general consensus is that SK shot him, possibly because of believing the tracker claim at face value

However, if Luka is SK it introduces other potential explanations. If he shot the previous night, he would know Bachi was lying, so maybe he shot him to townside because town was losing
The reaction to the claim aside, the rest of this could be said for just about everybody who's left tho, right? Minus maybe yourself, I don't think you were so sure on Bachi being scum you'd shoot him there for town cred. Idk maybe you shot him so you can go "why would I shoot him after arguing with him through the night" but you never did so

Luka

Polarized Noob
This needs to be discussed if we are thinking Luka is SK

Bachi claimed to track them on N1 and got no result. Then Bachi dies the next night, possibly from vig but probably from SK

What are the conclusions of this?
Why do I kill a wolf there that's in a thunderdome with you
Bad logic

Luka

Polarized Noob
Ok so I think I can confirm that Luka didn't have a reaction to Bachi claiming no result on them after he did up until his death, I think he moved him slightly down in his read list without actually specifying.

I think this is interesting

Because in one hand you could say that if Bachi gave Luka an alibi there's no reason for him to have killed him, on the other he should have been scum from his PoV

Not having any sort of reaction is weird if Luka is town though
I didn't really find them towny but I wanted to sheep Ratchet and not disregard there legacy

Luka

Polarized Noob
Why would I have a reaction
It's a track okay that's it
I was also fairly inactive that night since I figured I wasn't dying and I use nights to refresh. I never end nights early if possible for that reason

Luka

Polarized Noob
Can kinda see both angles here, if Luka is SK he would have a free confirm on Bachi being scum as soon as Bachi gave a no result to tracking him (assuming he shot) but I feel like maybe he would have leveraged that for lynch credit and not just shoot him?

Kina too many variables here, don't strictly know what SK did vs what vig did

But I do think the absence of a reaction to Bachi's claim is weird, because it might point to Luka not wanting to confirm or deny the point
I mean I claimed VT d1 bestie

Luka

Polarized Noob
I'm not 100% satisfied with that explanation but if on the other hand I assume SK gets a sweet fake then by default my only guess would be tweet
Above
Town me for the right reasons including my incredibly honesty and not the fact that I claimed VT which is hella nai

The Orca

Antihero
So we have the same suspects as the start of the day with everything still on the table

Luka
Fuji

Seem pretty avoiding of pushing someone

Tweet seems more confident in sticking his neck out

Ultra just running in circles of crap

Watson has come on and done work and moving the conversation, with some conviction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back