• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 1: OBD 2027 prologue edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChaosTheory123

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
No? No one came here came up with the split durability nonsense as finding out how Ki works is literally paying attention to the story.
Gohan even tells Videl how Ki works when he teaches her how to fly.
SB has created Split Durability.
No, that’s totally on me and EM? Somewhat with Nevermind, but not to the extent I was involved

Dragon Ball, especially the manga, doesn’t really have flashy striking feats and I was only just starting to synthesize how I interpret this hobby.

I forgot where I got this idea from but I swore it was one of the various things EM came up back in like 2010 or so to counteract dragontards who were unreasonably wanking Dragon Ball at the time

Endless Mike has been known to do that in the past, he's not exactly unbiased when it comes to Dragonball, especially when it took SSB Vegeta casually destroying the Hyperbolic Time Chamber to prove they are Universal straight up.

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
It was brought up but didn't really gain a lot of traction, there wasn't really any wide sweeping changes cause of it

SB and VSB ran with it though

Maddie

Acclaimed
It was brought up but didn't really gain a lot of traction, there wasn't really any wide sweeping changes cause of it

SB and VSB ran with it though
As far as I know, VSB never ran with it and quite in fact did the opposite and is hyper liberal with scientific/mechanicla interpretations of calcs/feats

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
"Now" it is, they were using split durability arguments before I got banned

EDIT: My memory tells me it was in relation to DBZ or comics though, and not most anime/manga series

Last edited:

seth

Preeminent
I'm more surprised SB actually is going all in with Yhwach's retardation more than ever before. THAT surprises me the most.
they have high tolerance for donwplayers which is why ishra digimon downplayer, and others still aren`t banned but the moment you make sense in it you get banned. The downplayers and wankers are fine but making sense isn`t

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
"Full power Superman, which version? The ultimate version, I believe people from this site call it "composite". A Superman with all the powers, all the feats, all the potential, everything he ever has in every iteration."
laughing-chris-evans.gif

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
"Full power Superman, which version? The ultimate version, I believe people from this site call it "composite". A Superman with all the powers, all the feats, all the potential, everything he ever has in every iteration."
laughing-chris-evans.gif
This nigga thinks some twat from Toaru can handle Supes' CHADness when he has literally every feat and power, no matter how obscure, outlierish, or bullshit at his disposal? Dear fucking God, my sides! :mjlol :russ

they have high tolerance for donwplayers which is why ishra digimon downplayer, and others still aren`t banned but the moment you make sense in it you get banned. The downplayers and wankers are fine but making sense isn`t

Yeah that was me. It's one of the main reasons that even though my ban SHOULD be done by March, I'm basically staying the fuck away.
It's gotten so much worse, that it's not even worth it to go back.
Outside of telling people how ridiculous their standards are.

This nigga thinks some twat from Toaru can handle Supes' CHADness when he has literally every feat and power, no matter how obscure, outlierish, or bullshit at his disposal? Dear fucking God, my sides! :mjlol :russ

It's honestly hilarious as Vector Manipulation isn't even all that. Fucking Medusa in Soul Eater has Vector Manipulation and that's only a PART of her true skill set.

The only reason why Accelerator's "seems" more powerful is how dumb the story is and how hard it wanks Accelerator through bullshit powerups.
Superman would absolutely body it like it was tissue paper.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
It's honestly hilarious as Vector Manipulation isn't even all that. Fucking Medusa in Soul Eater has Vector Manipulation and that's only a PART of her true skill set.

The only reason why Accelerator's "seems" more powerful is how dumb the story is and how hard it wanks Accelerator through bullshit powerups.
Superman would absolutely body it like it was tissue paper.

Bruh, you don't have to tell me that. I've seen Supes most bullshit feats, and peeped some of his more obscure powers that haven't been used in decades. If he's getting all that, you could wank the Toaru-verse to the moon and back, make them omniversal, and Supes would STILL shit on the entire verse in that scenario. Fuck just Accelerator, that bum wouldn't even be on normal Supes' radar, let alone a hypothetical, composite version that can get well into the omniversal range due to DC writer fuckery.
:hestonpls :tupac

Bruh, you don't have to tell me that. I've seen Supes most bullshit feats, and peeped some of his more obscure powers that haven't been used in decades. If he's getting all that, you could wank the Toaru-verse to the moon and back, make them omniversal, and Supes would STILL shit on the entire verse in that scenario. Fuck just Accelerator, that bum wouldn't even be on normal Supes' radar, let alone a hypothetical, composite version that can get well into the omniversal range due to DC writer fuckery.
:hestonpls :tupac

While I quoted you, I wasn't explicitly responding to you. I was saying it in a general sense that SB has this stupid foundation with To Aru and not realize that To Aru is pretty fucking weak and too stuck in it's rules to matter to a VS. Debate anywhere near as much as they pretend otherwise.
It's basically a series that sounds impressive... until you realize it's a headache and a half and most of it would get shut down by a typical Reality Warper and someone who can deny Magic.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
While I quoted you, I wasn't explicitly responding to you. I was saying it in a general sense that SB has this stupid foundation with To Aru and not realize that To Aru is pretty fucking weak and too stuck in it's rules to matter to a VS. Debate anywhere near as much as they pretend otherwise.
It's basically a series that sounds impressive... until you realize it's a headache and a half and most of it would get shut down by a typical Reality Warper and someone who can deny Magic.
Fair enough. The point still stands though. Toaru gets roflstomped by composite Supes. Accelerator wouldn't even be a small appetizer for him. :russ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back