• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 1: OBD 2027 prologue edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Kuma (OP)
Wins easily

2. Katakuri (OP)

Wins easily

3. Ozymandias (Fate)

Loses horribly(Why is he out of order? Why do people believe the Jyubi is going to do more damage than Rhongomyniad from the Lion King? Ozymandias' Pyramid is capable of withstanding the Incineration of Human History and everyone knew it and could withstand Rhongomyniad which was why she was preparing for a full offensive to get rid of them. And I'm certain Ozymandias' Dendera Light Bulb > Jyubi Bomb considering the former would have vaporized not just Tokyo(which was from the heat generated) but vaped Japan when it hit).

4. As Nodt (Bleach)

Wins Easily

5. Evil Ocean Water (OPM)

Seriously, the fuck is wrong with these placements?! He pretty much defeats this too.

6. Enkidu (Fate)

Loses horribly, again. Can take getting hit by a dead on GoB shot with no damage, primarily is seen as Gilgamesh's equal, is basically a walking Divine Construct(which can damage and destroy Lostbelt Artemis, the full on Olympian God that is Large Planet+) and basically clashed with Enuma Elish with his own that ultimately left in massive thunderstorms across the area as a consequence of them at full power:

If you take Madara as being Divine, Enkidu beats his ass even worse since F/GO Arcade proved his Chains ALSO weaken Divine Enemies and restricts them just like Gilgamesh's could

7. Byakuya (Bleach)

Byakuya would still not really be at Madara's level but we are actually somewhere close that's not a blatant stomp from someone too low.

8. Escanor (7DS)

Gets wrecked, I'm not sure at all how the fuck is Escanor this how and Ozymandias is that low.

9. Pernida (Bleach)

He defeats. Pernida's biggest power is if it ever gets it's veins into you which wouldn't happen before Madara can just vape it.

10. Psykos Orochi (OPM)

Would actually lose to somewhat.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

The fuck type of thread is this?!
Someone actually using Rosario Alucard rather than the Hellsing or Castlevania version. It's been a while since I've seen that. :maybe

Rosario Alucard still bodies the fuck out of RWBY though, sans gods.

To use it to make anything, you need detailed schematics of what you want to build though

And yet, that's complete bullshit for two reasons:

1. The Characters only asked for a way to get everyone from Atlas and Mantle and showed the schematics of ONLY Mantle and Atlas, they never showed him Vacuo in any fashion. Instead, he somehow created a goddamned pocket dimension that was never in the schematics that lead to the DESERT region near Vacuo. If his ability was as precise as stated, they would be in Vacuo in one shot.
This also doesn't explain Penny, which we will get to on the next one:

2. The Creators themselves on Commentary literally stated the Ambrosius bent the rules:

Ambro does some finger-tutting, which is dancing using intricate finger movements. They wanted him to be super into making things. The way Ruby cheats by being what she wants with Ambro works because she already cheated once with Jinn (I think this was in reference to how she was able to get him to fix Penny)

Ambrosius knows she's bullshitting... yet for some insane reason, bends his rule so that instead of Penny being transferred to another robot body, becomes Human again despite not what Ruby said or how she said it and offering no proof of her actual schematics.

Which already shows the rule is bullshit and ultimately, the Staff can do anything as long as Ambro himself wants it to work out.

There is a path the spear can take to kill Accel, which is the reverse punch trick Kihara-kun used against Accel. The stab happens and to avoid a contradiction, the world will have the spear do the reverse punch to stab Accel. Then Accel keeps the body working despite the thorns inside, but that's neither here or there.

This is going to be my goddamned meme video everytime I see people misrepresent how things work in vs. topics(sadly it's gonna be used alot for either Fate and Bleach since everyone loves to do that).

1. Does this person know what Cause and Effect is? Because what the Thrust of Gae Bolg of it's True Name Release does is completely upend Cause and Effect and does it in reverse:
Fate/EXTRA material - Encyclopedia: Barbed Spear that Pierces with Death [Noble Phantasm], p.178
Barbed Spear that Pierces with Death [Noble Phantasm]
Gae Bolg.
Lancer’s anti-personnel noble phantasm.
A cursed crimson spear with the infamous reputation of always going through the heart when thrust.
What it actually does is reversing causality, the spear being thrust after the outcome of striking the heart is established.
When its true power is invoked with its true name, Lancer’s crimson spear gains the outcome of already striking the heart before being thrust.
It didn’t hit because it was thrust, it hit so it was thrust, an attack on destiny itself
What is needed to dodge Gae Bolg isn’t high agility but the power to reverse fate before the activation of Gae Bolg: high luck.
While it’s strictly anti-personnel and specifically targeting the heart, it’s a top-notch power that decides fate. It’s a noble phantasm a step away from being an authority, but it's no surprise that it is for its welder Cu Chulainn is the child of a god.
You shouldn’t take him lightly just because he's a jobber.

We even see it still work despite literally having a Noble Phantasm that rewinds time itself to go first, showing that once the Thrust has been decided, it doesn't matter anymore(And yes, they do address going back in time and THEN killing Cu and no, it STILL. WON'T. MATTER. You are already dead no matter what the second you get back to that point in time):

This is canon even in Unlimited Codes if you actually do it with both characters fighting each other.

2. People like to forget the 2nd detail of Gae Bolg and it's easy to miss:
If the True Name of the Thrust is mentioned, it doesn't just gouge your heart, it technically recreates how Gae Bolg kills you in myth and thus has it destroy your entire body by stabbing every single Cell in your body with Thorns(or as Nasu states it, you take the damage of the Thrust to your heart + Your Max HP)
Fate/side material - Encyclopedia: Barbed Spear that Pierces with Death [Noble Phantasm], p.061-062 [T]
Barbed Spear that Pierces with Death [Noble Phantasm]
Gae Bolg.
The cursed spear that always pierced the opponent's heart after being thrust.
Reverse causality --- a technique which broke the rules by launching the spear after it was already established that the heart was pierced.
Since the target was already hit by the spear, the opponent would always be hit regardless what kind of evasive maneuvers he took.
In order to evade Gae Bolg, one would require Noble Phantasms that automatically resurrected the target after death like that of Berserker's, or a high degree of Luck sufficient to negate the curse of the spear.
To put it into game terms, it would be an insane Noble Phantasm with a base damage plus an additional component that scaled with the target's HP.
For example, if Saber's HP was 100, then Gae Bolg's damage would be (Spear Damage + 100). She would absolutely be dead if it hit
It was also an efficient Noble Phantasm with mana consumption only in the double digits.
Anti-Unit Noble Phantasms probably did not get anymore economical than this.
By the way, Piercing Death Thorn was a technique Lancer developed himself.
Originally Gae Bolg was a thrown Noble Phantasm. It was an Anti-Army Noble Phantasm rather than Anti-Unit.

Accelerator wouldn't be alive, he would be dead... period.

I am not sure about this one. Vageta, if you take the early dbs shaking the universe feat should be universal or above and this Thor fought off the Black Winter which eats entire universes and killed it albeit he used Galactus as a bomb for that.

See, I cannot for the life of me understand this basic ass shit they choose to ignore.
Apparently IF we take into account the Universe Shaking, Vegeta should be Universal... except that was when Goku was SSJG and Ultra Ego Vegeta would make him Universal+ because of very, very obvious shit.

This also ignores that Thor killed the strongest version of Galactus yet himself by ABSORBING all of his Power Cosmic and then killing him with it.
They actually chose not to let it obviously click for them and instead do this bullshit where it's somehow not definitive rather than it obviously being definitive as it gets.

AKA "Muh Consistency" in full effect.

EDIT: Like look at this shit here
By his own showing, Thor's best feat when he was amped with the power cosmic was described as being "continent shattering". I remember this Thor blasting some tiny moons that Moon King used to cage him. Hence, we will have to scale him to the decades-old feat of the Odinforce to scale him to be above galaxy level. Alternatively, we can also scale him to Old King Thor so he becomes univers. Galactus is like planet level here and the only universal threat is the Black Winter to which Thor doesn't scale.

Somehow, Thor, at the strongest he ever has been, doesn't somehow scale at Galactus who was the strongest he's ever been and is usually 1/3rd of the Living Tribunal and can tell the laws of the Universe to fuck off while he's weak as shit to basically being beyond it's concept at his strongest... because he was stated to be able to shatter continents once.

Seriously?

SB Reality: Ainz can defeat plenty of Captains because I only remember things during the Soul Society Arc and Ainz can just use his Instant Death + Time Stop to win :dumbpepe

Actual Reality:

People really do forget Byakuya did this while in the WoL under a heavy limit for his power right? Ainz isn't nowhere near as fast as they love to credit him for. All of the Captains would blitz him before he says a single word including Kenpachi.

Maddie

Acclaimed

Jesus fucking christmastree

https://forums.spacebattles.com/thr...rse.989305/page-2?post=81530293#post-81530293

you guys make fun of him all the time, but i dont think you realize how rare and butthurt someone like yhwach really is. :wow

Nah, we actually DO know how butthurt he is, it usually just becomes pathetic when he flails like this.

Planetlevel Goku holy shit

Maybe he never watched Dragon Ball beyond Sayajin Arc:geezuspepe

Sadly, that's actually how most of SB thinks even with DBS.
That's where the stupid Split Durability/Think that Z-Fighters and otherwise aren't able to Planet Burst with their fists because they never read how Ki works in the series.

Chouzenshuu 1, 2013
Ki is also known as "latent energy" or "fighting power," which directly translates as "life force." This force is a tangible energy inside every living being, with its major focus being in the center of the body. By drawing it out, an individual is able to manipulate it and use it outside the body. Ki can be used for many different techniques. Because there are physical limits to the strength of the body itself, it is necessary to increase one's ki to overcome this barrier and become stronger.[2]
Dragon Ball Super chapter 55, "Merus's True Identity"
Usually, the more concentrated the masses are, the more time the user requires to draw it out by powering up. When fighters gather ki, they are able to gain enhanced strength, speed, endurance, and can increase the power of their attacks to inflict greater damage to opponents. Normally, the more the ki is increased, the harder it is to control, so ki control is also important.[2] Energy can be lost when the user sustains injuries, as exclaimed by Gohan when he loses over half of his maximum energy supply when hit by Cell's Time to Die. Maintaining proper balance between the body and spirit is important in utilizing energy, and the more properly balanced they are, the more energy you can project.[3]

Again this shit isn't even fucking new, this happens all of the goddamned time in Z and they still don't understand how Ki works.

Maddie

Acclaimed
Nah, we actually DO know how butthurt he is, it usually just becomes pathetic when he flails like this.

Sadly, that's actually how most of SB thinks even with DBS.
That's where the stupid Split Durability/Think that Z-Fighters and otherwise aren't able to Planet Burst with their fists because they never read how Ki works in the series.

Chouzenshuu 1, 2013

Dragon Ball Super chapter 55, "Merus's True Identity"

Again this shit isn't even fucking new, this happens all of the goddamned time in Z and they still don't understand how Ki works.
Didn't OBD come up with the split durability nonsense 10 years ago?

Maddie

Acclaimed
No? No one came here came up with the split durability nonsense as finding out how Ki works is literally paying attention to the story.
Gohan even tells Videl how Ki works when he teaches her how to fly.
SB has created Split Durability.
I forgot where I got this idea from but I swore it was one of the various things EM came up back in like 2010 or so to counteract dragontards who were unreasonably wanking Dragon Ball at the time

Universal Goku is meme tier after the mountains of low showings. Dragon Ball feats have the consistency of comics

You know? I usually meme over how badly SB loves to shit on Fate at times but this? This is disrespect on a level that is nearly impossible for me to ever fathom. You have to be legit brain damaged to ever believe Universal Goku is a meme because "low showings".

It just keeps proving how often they love using Consistency Arguments for series they don't like to prop up others they do.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
I forgot where I got this idea from but I swore it was one of the various things EM came up back in like 2010 or so to counteract dragontards who were unreasonably wanking Dragon Ball at the time
Endless Mike and a few others did say it before, but I think they all cottoned on quick and quit using it, because unlike with Spacebattles rejects, they quickly understood how retarded it was to peddle that, even if the wank for the series was annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back