• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 1: OBD 2027 prologue edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
https://www.fanverse.org/threads/izuru-chases-espada.1255386/
Holy sweet fuck the Hitsugaya downplay has reached a new low.

Not only does Sables take the "Hitsugaya chases Izuru" scene at face value to claim he isn't any faster than Izuru, but when I brought up the obvious instance of Hitsugaya completely BLITZING both Izuru and Momo AT THE SAME TIME. To prove he could have blitzed Izuru at ANY TIME during that scene and simply didn't.

This was his response.
Yes? Why is this difficult when Hitsugaya was never in his PoV? Is this another one of this section famous "blitzes"? Literally all Hitsugaya did was position himself in the way from some unknown location while nobody was paying attention to him

Big deal. Chad did the same thing to Yammy

0191-014.png
Yep you're seeing that right?

This dumbass somehow believes Chad running in from the side and catching the foot of someone who was essentially, lazily swatting a fly with his foot is equivalent TO THIS.
0101-011.png
No Hitsugaya to be seen.
0101-012.png
Still no midget Captain prodigy anywhere on that bridge.
0101-013.png
0101-014.png
Ah there he is.

Nigga runs in on to the bridge, goes between the two serious Lieutenants RIGHT WITHIN THEIR FIELDS OF VISION, then positions himself to block BOTH attacks all without EITHER OF THEM SEEING HIM.

Hmm one of these things is not like the other. :maybe
What did Hitsugaya do you Sables, seriously this is pathetic?

Last edited:

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member

how TF did I miss this :mjlol

Qinglong

V.I.P. Member

Besides, there are a trillion and one ways for contessa to win here.

The moment he sees her, she positions herself in such a way that the angle of the light makes her look like aunt May or Mary Jane.

Peter hesitates for a split second, ignoring his spider sense in his shock, and Contessa shoots him in such a way that the bullet ricocheted past Peter’s dodge, hits a weak spot on his armour, and causes a shard of metal to imbed itself in his brain.

I can't

Everyone here is willing to work together and won't purposefully go out of their way to harm their teammates.

Manga, Light Novel, and Game Feats allowed
High End Interpretations and Statements over Visuals

You think with this, Servants wouldn't be downplayed in this topic right?

So lightspeed servants and bleach characters then?

Right?

With size statements on the table the Servants could stop at round 2 mostly due to the top tier Espada. If they make it pass round 2 then they definitely stop at round 3 I’m assuming only the Captains are here. The top tier Captains are too much for the Servants to deal with.

Upscaling from Ulquiorra. Cero Oscuras using Nel’s statements for the size of Las Noches is demonstrably above the majority of noble phantasms. It vaporizes a significant portion of Las Noches’ roof by just grazing it. LDR is much more powerful.

Base Aizen is more powerful than all the Espada and he admits that Yamamoto has more raw power than himself.

For durability, anyone stronger than Vizard Ichigo is capable of surviving Cero Oscuras head on. Yamamoto is many times more durable than that version of Ichigo - notably containing all the raw power of his Shikai exploding within his body and casting + tanking a high level Hado right afterwards.

Speedwise, he upscales from FKT Masked Ichigo who was capable of blocking Gin’s Mach 500 Bankai.

This isn’t even getting into his Bankai.

Bleach characters in general have been shown to have incredible stamina - Ichigo for example is capable of fighting Urahara for 5 days and nights, and Uryu trained for 7 days and nights. Therefore, I think it's reasonable to assume that they should be able to keep up a fairly consistent pace throughout their trip.

If we assume that Nel sleeps for ~7 hours a day, then the diameter comes out to ~162 km using the same figures cited in the original calc as opposed to the original ~230 km.

You would be dead wrong.
It's fucking hilarious too given the Hanging Gardens of Babylon is EXACTLY how hard they wank Las Noches and they still pull this stupid shit despite Lightspeed and Faster Than Light Servants was explicitly made canon not even a week ago:
zI0RnJDl.jpg
Pollux states her swordsmanship is Light itself
MRfv8Mol.jpg
Musashi states that even their fists move as fast as light
E623MHCl.jpg
Castor basically states that again they move at Light Speed
3mAf0O5l.jpg
Castor ultimately blitzes you going FTL and only damaging himself in the process(not dying like they love to say you do going immediately FTL).

https://www.fanverse.org/threads/izuru-chases-espada.1255386/
Holy sweet fuck the Hitsugaya downplay has reached a new low.

Not only does Sables take the "Hitsugaya chases Izuru" scene at face value to claim he isn't any faster than Izuru, but when I brought up the obvious instance of Hitsugaya completely BLITZING both Izuru and Momo AT THE SAME TIME. To prove he could have blitzed Izuru at ANY TIME during that scene and simply didn't.

This was his response.

Yep you're seeing that right?

This dumbass somehow believes Chad running in from the side and catching the foot of someone who was essentially, lazily swatting a fly with his foot is equivalent TO THIS.
0101-011.png
No Hitsugaya to be seen.
0101-012.png
Still no midget Captain prodigy anywhere on that bridge.
0101-013.png
0101-014.png
Ah there he is.

Nigga runs in on to the bridge, goes between the two serious Lieutenants RIGHT WITHIN THEIR FIELDS OF VISION, then positions himself to block BOTH attacks all without EITHER OF THEM SEEING HIM.

Hmm one of these things is not like the other. :maybe
What did Hitsugaya do you Sables, seriously this pathetic?

You have to be high as fuck to believe that wasn't a geniune speedblitz feat for Hitsugaya. Sables is fully heading towards SB levels of retardation of ignoring what's infront of your face to stick to your headcanon instead of canon.

Qinglong

V.I.P. Member

How

How

How
o
w

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
You have to be high as fuck to believe that wasn't a geniune speedblitz feat for Hitsugaya. Sables is fully heading towards SB levels of retardation of ignoring what's infront of your face to stick to your headcanon instead of canon.
Sables: But...But
Insinuating that Hitsugaya wasn't seriously trying to catch a potential suspect to the murder of the highest authoritative body in seireitei is asinine.
Because pointing out that a scene which blatantly doesn't make sense already, wouldn't make sense if Hitsugaya wasn't trying, TOTALLY means a fucking thing here. 🤣

But of course NOTHING in the earlier scene even indicates that Hitsugaya is FASTER than Izuru, let alone can blitz him because of one time where Chad caught a half-assed Yammy's kick. :maybe

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Friendly reminder Sables considers THIS to be a valid speed blitz.
0262-015.png
0262-016.png
This is despite the fact:
  1. We don't know where Arroneirro was to start with, which is his main criticism of Hitsugaya's feat.
  2. Arroneirro never enters Rukia's field of vision (thus we never actually get to see if she could track his speed or not).
  3. Rukia consistently reacts to him throughout the entire fight that follows even after another "supposed blitz which Sables supports" later.
Does he just have some vendetta against people who use ice and Shunsui because the downplay he gives them is absurd?

Screenshot_9.png

I think I know about that, the issue is that she needs to call them out before she even gets them to begin with, meaning she is just ordinary before that. Really misses the forests for the trees.

Friendly reminder Sables considers THIS to be a valid speed blitz.
0262-015.png
0262-016.png
This is despite the fact:
  1. We don't know where Arroneirro was to start with, which is his main criticism of Hitsugaya's feat.
  2. Arroneirro never enters Rukia's field of vision (thus we never actually get to see if she could track his speed or not).
  3. Rukia consistently reacts to him throughout the entire fight that follows even after another "supposed blitz which Sables supports" later.
Does he just have some vendetta against people who use ice and Shunsui because the downplay he gives them is absurd?

Man, Sables really is an SB refugee in all but name at this point.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
I think I know about that, the issue is that she needs to call them out before she even gets them to begin with, meaning she is just ordinary before that. Really misses the forests for the trees.

Man, Sables really is an SB refugee in all but name at this point.
Even then, how in the fuck is she gonna make herself stronger than the Specter in order to even begin fighting just Darkseid

https://www.fanverse.org/threads/gear-5-luffy-vs-the-seven-deadly-sins.1255388/page-2#post-64325189

how are you gonna try and call Luffy a mary sue in a thread with fucking Meliodas in it :mjlol

Luffy being a Gary Stu is the most incomprehensible thing to me. Luffy lost multiple times in his own series and didn't just have power "he long since forgotten" to pull out of his ass to consistently have him win.
Even now with Kaido, Luffy had to lose multiple times and even die just to even unlock his Awakening and he has no idea what it even is.

Like, you can point to him learning Gear 2-3 and Snakeman offscreen but I would blame that more on Oda seriously avoiding showing Training until recently.

But in comparison to Meliodas?! No one in the HST even matches him in sheer Gary Stu bullshit.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Luffy being a Gary Stu is the most incomprehensible thing to me. Luffy lost multiple times in his own series and didn't just have power "he long since forgotten" to pull out of his ass to consistently have him win.
Even now with Kaido, Luffy had to lose multiple times and even die just to even unlock his Awakening and he has no idea what it even is.

Like, you can point to him learning Gear 2-3 and Snakeman offscreen but I would blame that more on Oda seriously avoiding showing Training until recently.

But in comparison to Meliodas?! No one in the HST even matches him in sheer Gary Stu bullshit.
even if luffy was a sue, which he isn't, it wouldn't come fucking close to meliodas who might be the biggest example of a mary sue destroying their own series in the last decade

the absolute insanity to say that in an NnT thread :kobeha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back