• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 1: OBD 2027 prologue edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

>Fucker believes a Servant would die to a fucking Hypersonic Missile, puts in Gilgamesh and Merlin like Top Tier Servants are needed.
>Entire Reddit literally tells him that every Servant would completely no sell it and can effortlessly dodge it as they have dodge lightning bolts and are lightspeed
:oldryoma

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
https://www.fanverse.org/threads/eos-mayuri-vs-eos-toshiro.1255496/
Full knowledge? Oh great, how long before the inevitable...
Mayuri is the Batman of Bleach

Somehow he finds a way
Not even a full three hours. :tiredpepe

And of course that's it, he just says "he's the Batman of Bleach" as if that comparison alone is all the evidence one needs. :smh

Completely ignoring the obvious fact that Batman himself (who makes every prep character in Bleach look like literal garbage by comparison) has faced individual league members WITH PREP and STILL LOST, literally what the fuck is Mayuri (or even Kisuke for that matter) supposed to do against Adult Hitsugaya based on what we've actually seen in the series?

Not a fucking thing from where I'm standing.

Limu&Doug

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
that Aightbeez dweeb whenever a DB vs Fate thread is made
7626592-rentfree.jpg

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Reminds me of Kingdom Come "universally omnipresent" Flash in that it's bullshit wank. The Flash can't actually use all of it across the omniverse at once. His influence of it is localized to a particular area.
from what I've seen aside from being bizarrely the only one who knew Genis-L was pure wank years ago, Huey tends to vastly overhype DC in most threads

Holy shit, someone jumped WAY too close to the sun here...

Even with novel feats Grimmjow still hasn’t surpassed Barragan it took Grimmjow, Halibel, Nel Espada form to take on Ikomiki and Grimmjow is weaker than Barragan still

:breh :rock:grimgio

Doing the Remaining Espada dirty despite the fact that the Novel is pure shit in the powerscaling sense and just TYBW would have Grimmjow murder them.

Rare time I defend To Aru... be grateful fuckers:
Why? Thor won't use the Almighty from the beginning and a lot of Ainz's win cons are his first or go to moves, like instant death grasp Heart or Time stop and spell delay.

Ainz's feats are wanked to hell and back, the dude could barely even freeze the surface of a lake and his attack potency is pretty shit and he's slow as hell. If Thor can even remotely use Lightning, Ainz is dead.

Literally putting a Kirby Villain against anything that isn't basically Solar System-Galaxy is just plain wrong and it's the same thing here.

Stage 1: 1v1 Bouts
Zoichi and Fuyu vs. Francis Drake
Kos-Mos vs. Odysseus
Schwi vs Arjuna
Ikaros vs Ishtar
Alita vs Li Shuwen
Raiden vs. Mordred

Wow, that battle is so fair... oh wait...

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Asshat Zeppeli sounds like a decent enough guy what with him blowing that retard the fuck out with actual scans and feats. At least compared to the usual trodglytes in that site.
It's funny how people downplay Polnareff because "he knew the path the light was going to travel" when you still see silver chariot start moving after the light did on panel and outpace it.

And there's no explanation for the Sun, since Chariot deflected those casually and without dropping its armor, and apparently the original japanese goes out of its way to use terminology that would mean they're real light lasers.

It's funny how people downplay Polnareff because "he knew the path the light was going to travel" when you still see silver chariot start moving after the light did on panel and outpace it.

And there's no explanation for the Sun, since Chariot deflected those casually and without dropping its armor, and apparently the original japanese goes out of its way to use terminology that would mean they're real light lasers.
Honestly lightspeed feats seem incomprehensible to people these days if it's a series they think is "inconsistent".
If something is stated to move at lightspeed like Blasters? Then it must not actually be true Lightspeed because Jedi can easily deflect that shit and then they can die themselves to blaster shots(even though the problem is the sheer numbers at the end of the day).

Characters that can constantly move at Lightspeed but don't do so all the time? Has to be wrong as otherwise, they would be always moving at those speeds... rather than for the sake of the plot they won't always go that fast.

JoJo is full of those moments despite even the author stated that was the very point of the scene itself or the characters.
VS. debating really has gone down the hill in most places for most series.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
>Six pages

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back