• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 1: OBD 2027 prologue edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Itachi just uses Amaterasu, probably.

Due to the people over Alcides's head, Itachi won't opt to use his genjutsu and Alcides can't do anything about getting hit with Amaterasu.

The guy who can block hundreds of attacks from Gilgamesh's GoB all at once... can't do anything about Amaterasu?

Fate/Strange Fake Volume 2 said:
Alcides deflects dozens of shots fired from the Gate of Babylon without suffering a scratch.

A moment later...
“But such acts are permissible only because it is I who do them! They are not for the likes of you!”
Bellowing a declaration that stretched the limits of credulity, Gilgamesh launched countless Noble Phantasms from his Gate of Babylon, which opened behind him.
The archer seemed helpless under the rain of blades, some of which were of high rank. He, however, brandished his bow with his left hand, and went about sweeping aside the shower of Noble Phantasms with a speed that defied even a Heroic Spirit’s expectations.
“What?”
“...”
The Heroic Spirit, who had deflected dozens of Noble Phantasms without so much as a scratch, wordlessly stretched an arm out to Gilgamesh, palm up, and beckoned provocatively to him with his fingers. When Gilgamesh saw that, his eyes narrowed, and he struggled to keep fury out of the voice that resounded across the rise.

This also ignores that Alcides Pelt can most likely no sell Amaterasu anyway considering how it works:
Fate/Strange Fake Volume 3 said:
Hippolyta’s Goddess of War arrow fire is further amplified in Divinity, her next shot hits Alcides at the speed of sound right where his heart sits. His Nemean Lion Pelt protects him from all damage. Gilgamesh further explains that this is how Alcides managed to come out of his previous Gate of Babylon spam unharmed where a punch from Hippolyta sent Alcides flying. Overall Nemean Lion Pelt exposition.

But it was the horsewoman who moved first. She was refining a divine aura, even more potent than before, behind the archer’s back. She had leapt off her steed as she fired, and, using it as a decoy, had gotten behind her enemy.
“...Impudent,” the archer muttered, and started to turn. Before he had the chance, however, an arrow struck his back, just where his heart was, at the speed of sound.
And yet, for some reason, no sooner had the arrowhead struck the man’s body — struck the cloth draped over his head — than it splintered, scattering to the winds without eating into his flesh.
“I knew it...” The rider he had called “queen” groaned at the sight. More than surprise, the groan seemed to imply the confirmation of her conjecture.
“...I see,” Gilgamesh muttered. He had temporarily re-boarded Vimana, and been surveying events from the ground.
“Has Your Majesty learned something?” Tine timidly inquired.
“How that mere bowman was able to defend against all my Noble Phantasms,” the King of Heroes replied amusedly, “as well as why he failed to defend against a blow of that mere horsewoman’s fist.”
“There is a reason, then...?”
“A trifle. His armor is special, that’s all.”
“His... armor?” Tine asked, turning to look at the archer, who had returned to earth.
The archer was wearing almost nothing that could be called armor. The only things covering his upper body were the strange, patterned cloth draped over his head, and other patterned cloth wrapped around his arm.
“It is most likely the hide of some species of demonic or divine beast. It can have been no small task to work it into that form, but it was probably originally something like an Ugallu.”
Gilgamesh gave the name of a Babylonian monster as an example, but that was not enough to satisfy Tine.

“You mean that this hide repelled all of Your Majesty’s tremendous blows?” She pressed.
“Numbers do not enter into it. Divine or demonic beasts sometimes reject human civilization itself in that way. A moment ago, I hit him with anything and everything — not only my first-class armaments, but even the Noble Phantasms of lower orders that I would ordinarily not even bother firing. I do not believe he repelled them all with skill alone. If he did so with his body, or some form of magical energy, however, it would fail to explain the fact that the hide is completely unharmed.”
At that point, the King of Heroes narrowed his eyes, and tightened his grip on Merodach, the sword of selection.
“Occasionally a creature of that sort appears — a singularity that rejects human civilization itself. At the very least, no tool created by humans will pierce that skin.”

It feels like we are stepping back in the 2000's where Itachi just can't be beat with shit like this.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
that aizen vs legos thread by tfgalaxy is very fair

since aizen got a very stronk hax

bruh

you weren't having a straight face when you typed that on the opening post of your hacked legos iphone, why you gotta do the kubo stans like that? :mjlol

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
that aizen vs legos thread by tfgalaxy is very fair

since aizen got a very stronk hax

bruh

you weren't having a straight face when you typed that on the opening post of your hacked legos iphone, why you gotta do the kubo stans like that? :mjlol
:mjpls

:kobeha

i realized this makuta can quite literally solo the hst on his own
Set_Makuta_Bitil.png

reason: he has all their standard hax but he can summon as many versions of himself from the past and future as he wants

so a literal army of a character on demand who can already fuck up any hst character 1v1 :mjlol

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
legos having their own speed force users and despite being low tier, they still able to solo verses of that level, casually

it shows that top tier legos are on par with top tier dc chars :tupac :mjlol

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
> legos lanterns

white legos lantern keishin being his avatar state :russ :hestonpls

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
> legoptonians carrying the low tiers more than the rwby deities do for their verse when they are pitted in obd vs fights :russ :mjlol

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
https://www.fanverse.org/threads/shigaraki-dabi-vs-itachi-obito.1256267/
WHAT THE FUCK? People are actually claiming Shigaraki's going to beat Itachi/the latter can't solo the whole verse. :shocked

Did something MASSIVE happen in My Hero Academia when I wasn't looking feat-wise or are these people talking completely out of their asses, 'cause I sure as fuck don't remember anything that would prevent Shiggy or anyone else for that matter from getting eviscerated by any Uchiha of note, much less Itachi? :dyoutlov

Last edited:

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
WHAT THE FUCK? People are actually claiming Shigaraki's going to beat Itachi/the latter can't solo the whole verse. :shocked

Did something MASSIVE happen in My Hero Academia when I wasn't looking feat-wise or are these people talking completely out of their asses, 'cause I sure as fuck don't remember anything that would prevent Shiggy or anyone else for that matter from getting eviscerated by any Uchiha of note, much less Itachi? :dyoutlov
People are dumbasses and that's all you need to know.

SB Logic is the best logic. As long as something LOOKS impressive, then that's the truth no matter how stupid it is.

Flashy animation != speed.

Besides, Thanatos literally says that you "could potentially get supersonic results." which is just for their swing speed, not how fast that can actually move and

Where as Qrow and Winter are moving FTE to people who treat close range machine gun fire like it's childs play.

I like how this user literally tries to have his cake and eat it too by pointing out that Flashy Animations =/= speed but this doesn't track for RWBY despite the fact that their bullets are fucking pathetic(Again, they keep treating it as a feat when we have seen Mini-Guns barely leave marks on TREES and that's not something pulled out of asses, that happens consistently as Miles and Kerry nor the animators rarely actually put in any effects for bullets hitting something.

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
Ngl guys I've currently looked up more of Bleach shit than I ever would have liked to :mjlol .

So in short people are:

>Using the Cleaner as proof of time resistance/ time stop despite what its doing is time displacement at best

>Hado 90. Because distorts time and space is vague enough for them to amp to make this conclusion as well apparently.. even though it really doesn't and time and space distortion doesn't mean much here

>Tessai not using his technique on Aizen or even trying. Which is just Plot induced stupidity. It's been a while since I've read Bleach but I'm pretty sure there were times when a technique would affect a person regardless of spirit energy or pressure or whatever being beyond them. Including for You whack :skully.

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member

it's just keishin being kinda weird about shiggy from what I've noticed. didn't take him for an mha fan

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
They're also now trying to argue that Minato shouldn't be able to see or harm Bleach characters and arguing otherwise is applying fanfiction..

Despite it literally being a thing that humans with sufficient spirit energy can see and interact with spirits in Bleach.
Remind me again what Chakra is made of? :maybe
>Using the Cleaner as proof of time resistance/ time stop despite what its doing is time displacement at best
Not to mention that Aizen never touched it directly and therefore didn't resist a fucking thing.
>Hado 90. Because distorts time and space is vague enough for them to amp to make this conclusion as well apparently.. even though it really doesn't and time and space distortion doesn't mean much here
I mean it's basically a miniature black hole so it kind of does, just not to the degree nor the effect of what they want Aizen to resist.
>Tessai not using his technique on Aizen or even trying. Which is just Plot induced stupidity. It's been a while since I've read Bleach but I'm pretty sure there were times when a technique would affect a person regardless of spirit energy or pressure or whatever being beyond them. Including for You whack :skully.
Yeah they especially like abusing the fuck out of this kind of logic. For example Kisuke and Mayuri never came up with a counter to Kyouka Suigetsu therefore it isn't possible (as opposed to they never tried).

Which they completely contradict to argue Haschwalth and other such characters (most notably Gremmy) have more abilities than they actually showed because NLF is a fallacy in and of itself.

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
They're also now trying to argue that Minato shouldn't be able to see or harm Bleach characters and arguing otherwise is applying fanfiction..

Despite it literally being a thing that humans with sufficient spirit energy can see and interact with spirits in Bleach.
Remind me again what Chakra is made of? :maybe

Not to mention that Aizen never touched it directly and therefore didn't resist a fucking thing.

I mean it's basically a miniature black hole so it kind of does, just not to the degree nor the effect of what they want Aizen to resist.

Yeah they especially like abusing the fuck out of this kind of logic. For example Kisuke and Mayuri never came up with a counter to Kyouka Suigetsu therefore it isn't possible (as opposed to they never tried).

Which they completely contradict to argue Haschwalth and other such characters (most notably Gremmy) have more abilities than they actually showed because NLF is a fallacy in and of itself.
have they actually forgotten about the spirit energy equivalence rule that has been a thing for almost two decades :skully

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back