• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 1: OBD 2027 prologue edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
why are bleach fans specifically like that :mjlol

Because Bleach fans didn't get their massive looking explosions like Naruto and One Piece did so they instead go all in on the hax and believe that is what makes it stronger when it really doesn't.

Alot of the hax has actual simple ways to bypass it and are nowhere near as OP as they make it(I have seen people act like those who can see the Future and multiple timelines won't be able to do anything to Yhwach's Almighty for some insane reason like Gilgamesh or those with a decent level of Cosmic Awareness like the various Captain Marvels) so it just gets aggravating to deal with.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
why are bleach fans specifically like that :mjlol
Because Bleach is so damn vague on a lot of shit that it gives leeway for people to wank the fuck out of it if they're not content to stick to what's actually been shown and proven.

Says the guy who claimed The Silver Key was instant death hax before waiting for the series to expand on how it actually worked. :mjpls

Everybody makes mistakes, kind of proves my point though. :maybe

i honestly just wish they did this with every series instead of just bleach vs shounen, at least we would get some real entertainment value there

but fanzverse only cares about the same 5 shounen series lol

Basically same shit as Spacebattles, that's why I keep comparing the 2 as both of them are falling hardcore and they keep making the same damn topics with only a rare(but still stupid) one inbetween.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
realized yesterday he can probably solo the hst on his own despite only being MAYBE country level, lmao

Set_Makuta_Bitil.png

Oh great, it's Overwanked again with the same damn conditions as the last topic:

R1 Megalos
R2 Abigail Williams
R3 Demon Hound Barghest
R4 Gorgon (with the grail)
R5 Ivan the Terrible
R6 Fafnir
R7 Tiamat
R8 Surtur
R9 God Arjuna
R10 Oberon Vortinger
R11 Cernunnos
R12 Zeus (35%)

Considering we know that Ainz is officially so weak, a typical Nasuverse Mage can kick his ass, ain't no way in hell him or anyone in the verse is dealing with a Servant, let alone these fuckers:

@OtherGalaxy And yes, this is why I meme that Ainz will die to a book getting thrown at his head :hestonpls

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
Like I'm 99% sure I saw someone try to make Ichigo being in his inner world after being #rekt by Jobpachi into a time stop feat :skully . As if that makes any sense:kobeha. Then trying to make that black coffin spell a time stop resist for Ichigo cause it distorts time and space. Cause time stop and space/time distortion are the same apparently :mjlol .

Like I'm 99% sure I saw someone try to make Ichigo being in his inner world after being #rekt by Jobpachi into a time stop feat :skully . As if that makes any sense:kobeha. Then trying to make that black coffin spell a time stop resist for Ichigo cause it distorts time and space. Cause time stop and space/time distortion are the same apparently :mjlol .

...Dude, that doesn't even begin to make sense...
I saw part of that but not the entire picture but you must be beyond high to even believe that shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back