• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 1: OBD 2027 prologue edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
For what it's worth the only reason the bomb was a threat at all was because they mixed in poison coated caltrops and such that were slowing his regen

But the Rasenshuriken kills cells which ironically means it would absolutely be able to kill Muzan even if we ignore the power disparity since the reason for his regen and ability to survive without a head is because his cells have his thoughts/memories inside them

You can absolutely kill demons, even Muzan, as long as you can get every cell in their body at the same time.

What are you talking about Cross? Don't you know Demons can theoretically regen from nothing? ONLY Sunlight can kill Demons, not Nine Lives, not Excalibur, nothing but Sunlight and Nichirin Blades.

This shit keeps getting worse...

The defence spell is already up at the start of the clip.
The HP team can just teleport behind Strange or Wong by the time they get a defence spell up anyway.

Apparition doesn't work that fast nor that quickly and we know that as we have had characters literally get killed during them.

The weapons take too long to make and leave Strange and Wong vulnerable while using them.

They do realize the movies only made it faster because that's how the movies are right? They are a hell of alot slower and more intricate in the books so again, not in the slightest.

This is an issue but both Dumbledore and Grindelwald have the aoe needed to deal with it.

What AOE? The only real AOE to deal with the shit we see from Wong and Dr. Strange would be shit like Fiendfyre... which they can easily disable.

I dont think the MCU team have any answers for the constant teleportation the HP side can use.
This is a 3 vs 2, Strange and Wong aren't winning unless the HP side are idiots.
I honestly think Dumbledore would have decent odds by himself.

:grimgioLord help me...

This is turning out to be quite the mess... and it's arguing whether The New World still has some level of data that any Digimon can just eat it and render everything powerless rather than just mentioning any Digimon can just stomp them.

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member

I was kind of asleep when I read Healer but didn't Keyaru like download the fighting abilities of the best swordsman in the world by not knowing what healing means :mhm

And there's a dude with a better version of Touma's powers in DxD. Issei just fucking clobbers the dude right through his anti-magic before remembering he can borrow power from "fuck your rules" Ophis and using one of his allitertive power modes (you think switching colors is bad, Ishibumi made it so each of Issei's different forms corresponds to a different letter :kobeha )

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member

Daily reminder that Astaro is a fucking idiot as again, "normal" human can easily go towards the fodder or the MCs which heavily vary...
so even his "smart" comment comes off like he's full on retarded.

...What "normal humans" in To Aru can do any of that past Touma? And let us remind you, he isn't "normal", he gets "power ups" when he's near an Esper or Magician(but let us ignore he can get his ass kicked by 3-4 people and usually runs away from them like chickens... which would mean he really is just normal when against "normal people"
Wow, your really calling me a retard over this? How petty are you?

Off the top of my head.

There’s the Tobio Sisters, one of whom can kick a guy through a wall using just her leg strength.

26.jpg
27.jpg

There’s the ninja Arei, who can kick a tree in half

16.jpg

17.jpg

Not to mention Arei doing other stuff like running vertically 80 meters up a skyscraper with ease, breaking out of titanium bindings, and keeping up with Junko.

Also, there’s another ninja, Tsurigane, who moves so fast across trees with her natural speed, Kuroko mistook it for her Esper power

Everyone I mentioned is just that naturally strong through physical training. Tobio Sisters control wind and only through their hands, Arei can only read emotions of others as sounds, and Tsurigane can only see Esper fields.

I can list off plenty more than but this is enough for you to get the point of what regular humans can do.

Wow, your really calling me a retard over this? How petty are you?

Yeah? That's how we do things here, not my fault that you have seriously shown your powerlevel more than most.

There’s the Tobio Sisters, one of whom can kick a guy through a wall using just her leg strength.

Okay everyone can do that in most series.

There’s the ninja Arei, who can kick a tree in half

With both legs in a position where they can give out the most force. I've hilariously seen better.

Not to mention Arei doing other stuff like running vertically 80 meters up a skyscraper with ease, breaking out of titanium bindings, and keeping up with Junko.

Also, there’s another ninja, Tsurigane, who moves so fast across trees with her natural speed, Kuroko mistook it for her Esper power

Everyone I mentioned is just that naturally strong through physical training. Tobio Sisters control wind and only through their hands, Arei can only read emotions of others as sounds, and Tsurigane can only see Esper fields.

I can list off plenty more than but this is enough for you to get the point of what regular humans can do.

And how does exactly Touma stack to ANY of this? And how does any of this mean to dissuade my point in what "normal human MCs" do?

Let me put this in a manner of speaking:

Kirei Kotomine is a "normal Human" in the Nasuverse, yet he can do most of that shit and then some considering the fact he fights against Mages, who constantly defy the laws of physics with their mere existence and can kill them.
NO ONE would ever believe in their wildest dreams Touma is equal to him because they are both "Normal Humans"
Domon Kasshun is a "Normal Human" yet you can watch G Gundam and realize Touma can't do that shit either.
There's a difference between them... a VAST distance.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Yeah? That's how we do things here, not my fault that you have seriously shown your powerlevel more than most.

Okay everyone can do that in most series.

With both legs in a position where they can give out the most force. I've hilariously seen better.

And how does exactly Touma stack to ANY of this? And how does any of this mean to dissuade my point in what "normal human MCs" do?

Let me put this in a manner of speaking:

Kirei Kotomine is a "normal Human" in the Nasuverse, yet he can do most of that shit and then some considering the fact he fights against Mages, who constantly defy the laws of physics with their mere existence and can kill them.
NO ONE would ever believe in their wildest dreams Touma is equal to him because they are both "Normal Humans"
Domon Kasshun is a "Normal Human" yet you can watch G Gundam and realize Touma can't do that shit either.
There's a difference between them... a VAST distance.
Okay, than your the asshole who gets it wrong about Touma being the only “normal human” in the series with blatantly superhuman showings.

Stop moving the goal post, this is what you said.

...What "normal humans" in To Aru can do any of that past Touma?

Okay, than your the asshole who gets it wrong about Touma being the only “normal human” in the series with blatantly superhuman showings.

And then suddenly fears for his life against normal humans and guns... the dude literally has plot armor for the reason he does anything more than Shiage does.
And I like how you ignored my point entirely to go basically complaining about that rather than the original point you tackled which was that Normal Human in Shonen is so broad, trying to use that excuse for Touma's massive inconsistencies is a more than a little hilarious.

Stop moving the goal post, this is what you said.

So 2 people? That's supposed to be your clencher?

Touma got his ass kicked by an unarmed group of SEALS and ran away from a group of 3 truly normal humans, so I feel that Touma doesn't stack to them at all in the slightest.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
And then suddenly fears for his life against normal humans and guns... the dude literally has plot armor for the reason he does anything more than Shiage does.
And I like how you ignored my point entirely to go basically complaining about that rather than the original point you tackled which was that Normal Human in Shonen is so broad, trying to use that excuse for Touma's massive inconsistencies is a more than a little hilarious.

So 2 people? That's supposed to be your clencher?

Touma got his ass kicked by an unarmed group of SEALS and ran away from a group of 3 truly normal humans, so I feel that Touma doesn't stack to them at all in the slightest.
Are you stupid or what? This has nothing to do with Touma. I don’t know why you keep bringing him up.

You said no one in Toaru is superhuman outside their powers besides Touma, I gave several examples of feats done by either essentially normal people or Espers not using their own powers.

...What "normal humans" in To Aru can do any of that past Touma?

Last edited:
Are you stupid or what? This has nothing to do with Touma. I don’t know why you keep bringing him up.

*Literally has nothing to do with Touma*
>My entire Argument is the fact that you tried to excuse Touma being a "Normal Human" by trying to say he's 100% similar to other "Normal Humans"

Touma is a “normal” human by the definition in an action Shounen anime setting. Nuff said

You literally quoted the post and apparently can't even be assed to fucking read it.

And yes, you can point out that next post in that yeah I said that but again, how does TOUMA stack to them? That was my entire fucking point of why I argued against your point. Everyone else IS redundant because that wasn't what I was arguing.
I can reiterate this point like I'm Mojo Jojo if you like...

ou said no one in Toaru is superhuman outside their powers besides Touma, I gave several examples of feats done by either essentially normal people or Espers not using their own powers.

No one cares about them motherfucker, actually read the context:
...What "normal humans" in To Aru can do any of that past Touma? And let us remind you, he isn't "normal", he gets "power ups" when he's near an Esper or Magician(but let us ignore he can get his ass kicked by 3-4 people and usually runs away from them like chickens... which would mean he really is just normal when against "normal people"

It couldn't be my point is ultimately against that Touma is really a "normal person" compared to the actual "normal people" if it wasn't for his Imagine Breaker at all.
I'm done wasting my breath, you are just like you have been in SB after all.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
*Literally has nothing to do with Touma*
>My entire Argument is the fact that you tried to excuse Touma being a "Normal Human" by trying to say he's 100% similar to other "Normal Humans"

You literally quoted the post and apparently can't even be assed to fucking read it.

And yes, you can point out that next post in that yeah I said that but again, how does TOUMA stack to them? That was my entire fucking point of why I argued against your point. Everyone else IS redundant because that wasn't what I was arguing.
I can reiterate this point like I'm Mojo Jojo if you like...

No one cares about them motherfucker, actually read the context:

It couldn't be my point is ultimately against that Touma is really a "normal person" compared to the actual "normal people" if it wasn't for his Imagine Breaker at all.
I'm done wasting my breath, you are just like you have been in SB after all.
Imagine Breaker does nothing when he’s sending people flying several meters with a right hook, swatting away lightning and lasers constantly, or surviving a Saint punching him through a tree.

And again, read your own post that started all this. You called me a retard over me saying a settings “normal humans” do things which are clearly superhuman in real life.

Imagine Breaker does nothing when he’s sending people flying several meters with a right hook, swatting away lightning and lasers constantly, or surviving a Saint punching him through a tree.

Doesn't that literally happen when he gets buffed when "supernatural elements" are near him? That's not his normal strength by any means... and you know that considering you love parroting that. I love Coop but I'm not going to pretend the shit he does in the Megas is shit he can do outside of it.

And again, read your own post that started all this. You called me a retard over me saying a setting has normal humans that do things which are outright superhuman in real life.

...Bro, I called you a fucking retard because you tried to compare Touma to a "Normal Human" in a Shonen Manga despite how vast that gulf is...
Actually read the fucking argument YOU YOURSELF PUT DOWN IN SPACEBATTLES, you goddamned donkey.
read-nigga-read.gif

Touma is a “normal” human by the definition in an action Shounen anime setting. Nuff said

“Normal humans” in this setting can keep up with outright superhuman speedsters and punch grown men with enough force to send them spinning through the air for several meters

This was your response when people brought up Touma could be shredded by normal glass(Which is consistent with him running away from battles from normal people and nearly getting killed getting lynched by unarmed SEALs and guns).

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Doesn't that literally happen when he gets buffed when "supernatural elements" are near him? That's not his normal strength by any means... and you know that considering you love parroting that. I love Coop but I'm not going to pretend the shit he does in the Megas is shit he can do outside of it.

...Bro, I called you a fucking retard because you tried to compare Touma to a "Normal Human" in a Shonen Manga despite how vast that gulf is...
Actually read the fucking argument YOU YOURSELF PUT DOWN IN SPACEBATTLES, you goddamned donkey.
read-nigga-read.gif

This was your response when people brought up Touma could be shredded by normal glass(Which is consistent with him running away from battles from normal people and nearly getting killed getting lynched by unarmed SEALs and guns).
Pure fanfiction. The only buff ever mentioned that Touma gets is Imagine Breaker being stronger against the strongest of the supernatural in the verse in a passage when he fights Coronzon. That’s it.

I never compared him to any other anime series, fuckwad. I said he’s a normal human per the setting of a Shounen action series, which is his own series.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
I was kind of asleep when I read Healer but didn't Keyaru like download the fighting abilities of the best swordsman in the world by not knowing what healing means :mhm

And there's a dude with a better version of Touma's powers in DxD. Issei just fucking clobbers the dude right through his anti-magic before remembering he can borrow power from "fuck your rules" Ophis and using one of his allitertive power modes (you think switching colors is bad, Ishibumi made it so each of Issei's different forms corresponds to a different letter :kobeha )
I don't think Touma even makes it past round one given what I'm hearing about Keyaru, but who's the guy with the "better version" of Touma's powers from DxD and what makes them better? Just wondering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back