• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 1: OBD 2027 prologue edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
I can see why peeps think it's one of the weakest parts but goddamn were the Squadra a dope set of stand users :mjpls

Small edit: I think the Golden Wind anime did help with some of the issues part 5 has and I enjoyed how it made diavolo more of a supernatural thing with Doppio with the additional scenes that David Prod. Added.
i havent had time to catch up on the anime tbh, i got my wife to watch through part 3 with me and she's enjoying it but it's taking us a while lol

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
I peeped a couple of scenes like the final battle, they did a great job

the manga will always be>>>>>>>>>> but david pro are really pouring their heart into it and it shows

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
the all star battle voices were so perfect but when they did switch them for the anime it also worked

the voice acting has just been so fucking good
ACDC sounded exactly like I had imagined him in my head

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
>Diego dies
>funny just brings in another diego
>it has the world
>manages to beat the protagonist because he figured out how to stop the spin from killing him
>dies by getting sponge'd from a lady who threw his original selfs head at him
:hestonpls

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
funny thing is original Diego was such an interesting character on his own and so different from the original Dio in a lot of ways

also so far part 8 is the only part completely unconnected to Dio it seems

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
the all star battle voices were so perfect but when they did switch them for the anime it also worked

the voice acting has just been so fucking good
ACDC sounded exactly like I had imagined him in my head
Seki as pucci for part 6 is kind of a weird casting since Nakata just vibes so well with the character and his MEIDO IN HEAVEN shout is 11/10

But I'ma wait and see how my boy handles it.

Also RIP Keiji Fujiwara aka ACDC's voice actor :catsad

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
Seki as pucci for part 6 is kind of a weird casting since Nakata just vibes so well with the character and his MEIDO IN HEAVEN shout is 11/10

But I'ma wait and see how my boy handles it.

Also RIP Keiji Fujiwara aka ACDC's voice actor :catsad
fuck I didn't know he died that sucks

and yeah Nakata was perfect for Pucci and i know a lot of people wanted him to return in the role

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
This fucking thread hurts
>not knowing how tusk works
>thinking tusk destroys souls
>thinking tusk deals infinite damage

like fucks sake. Its INFINITE SPIN, IT MAKES YOU SPIN INFINITLY. ITS NOT HARD.
If it hit goku it would kill him yes. but not because it dealt infinite damage but because he has no way to stop his body from spinning itself apart.
Wait what

I thought you said the guy who said it deals infinite damage was your brother lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back