• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 1: OBD 2027 prologue edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
unknown.png

I actually like Wildbow and Worm but like... fucking what?
Shit we never see in the story for two-hundred, Dave.

People giving Worm power-ups by asking if they can do things they've never actually done.

Well, in Touma's case... he's just not that physically strong. And Accelerator's offense is way below his defense (in a way).
I get your point though.

You think SB cares about that? And I was doing that 2 anyway because even the series they love to rep have constant issues with that same deal(especially Harry Potter and RWBY, wanking aside both series are just AWFUL in terms of how they don't do obvious solutions with their powers and instead come off weak and pathetic at many other cases).

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
I'm not gonna giving this bozo clicks who the fuck is he
SSJRyu1, a guy I used to watch back in the day. He used to be a lot better at powerscaling than SethTheProgrammer(low bar, I know, lol.) and even now, is still somewhat informative about certain things, not just DB.

However, his wank of the DB franchise has only gotten worse as time's gone on, until we've reached this point. And yes, he joined vs wiki. You can probably tell why he started plunging further from there. :mjlol

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
SSJRyu1, a guy I used to watch back in the day. He used to be a lot better at powerscaling than SethTheProgrammer(low bar, I know, lol.) and even now, is still somewhat informative about certain things, not just DB.

However, his wank of the DB franchise has only gotten worse as time's gone on, until we've reached this point. And yes, he joined vs wiki. You can probably tell why he started plunging further from there. :mjlol
Too bad his wank will never surpass "complex" multiversal Fate. :maybe

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
man wtf is this
Either of team 2 scale to Reio, which makes them planetary by default but even if you don't want to accept that because they are transcendant they scale beyond bankai yamamoto and bankai kenpachi who are both multi-continental+ to moon +, plus they do Soul damage with their attacks. So either Ichigo or Aizen solo.
Huh?

My fucking ass either of them scale the way that user is saying.
1. The entire goddamned point of the Soul King is that he doesn't keep the 3 Worlds around even consciously, he's literally in a state between life and death and it's literally it's reiatsu keeping them that way. It's less of an actual VS. tier feat and more mechanical.

2. He does realize Kubo dropped the Transcendent bullshit after Ichigo vs. Aizen right? The closest we get to it is Yhwach basically bringing up that Ichigo is even stronger in his True Shikai form than he was in his form against Aizen. And THAT Ichigo was held back and even somewhat hurt by the various Sternritter, so are THEY transcendent? But if that's the case, Yamamoto straight up murked like 4-5 Sternritter in Shikai before Yhwach killed him through underhanded means so that means that Yamamoto and Kenpachi are Transcendent right?

3. I'm pretty sure that in a technical sense, Haki also uses attacks from the Soul so it wouldn't work either. And considering how if you have even a basic amount of Reiatsu control, you can't just be attacked dead on to your soul even in Bleach so...

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
@Crimson Dragoon

Nuke level telepathy has evolved :mjlol

Paxton

V.I.P. Member

🤔
Now I'm no Persona expert, but don't the demon forms of Palace rulers (not their human forms) explicitly scale to the creation of their Palaces (full on universes with stars and such that mirror reality) much like decently strong demons in SMT such as Morax do (who also created an entire space-time in the Schwarzwelt)?

With Joker and company beating said Palace rulers? Pretty sure that'd make it an absolute wash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back