Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 1: OBD 2027 prologue edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
But the Magic Gods themselves are smaller than an supposed infinite dimension. 🤔

This would mean they have less than infinite power, you gotta choose one.

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
So if the Magic Gods are smaller than an infinite dimension, and this infinite dimension is what's supposed to give them their scale...

I concur, Rom still solos with transinfinite negation.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
So if the Magic Gods are smaller than an infinite dimension, and this infinite dimension is what's supposed to give them their scale...

I concur, Rom still solos with transinfinite negation.
They ARE outright stronger than the guy who destroyed the infinite dimension. So gg.
And they get their scale from shattering the physical universe + the Phases like glass.
Which is multiversal. :maybe

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
But all of you here realize that you're both nothing more than a ♂️Fucking Slave♂️, and I'm a ♂️Dungeon Master♂️ who pays you ♂️300 hundred bucks♂️ to read ToAru.
Why I gotta pay when I can read both Yen Press and Baka-Tsuki for free?

You probably don't even play Imaginary Fest. :ItadoriHmm::skully

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
They ARE outright stronger than the guy who destroyed the infinite dimension. So gg.
But they are smaller than this infinite dimension, aren't they? That dimension was destroyed off-screen so we don't know the means in which he did it, do we? There is conflicting statements about it being "lost", so maybe they just got their asses whooped and couldn't find their way back.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
"infinity arguments"

I sleep
main-qimg-dbeb1fc726f1a0b91eab6d32cc9929d7-lq

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
But they are smaller than this infinite dimension, aren't they? That dimension was destroyed off-screen so we don't know the means in which he did it, do we? There is conflicting statements about it being "lost", so maybe they just got their asses whooped and couldn't find their way back.
It may have been destroyed by Aiwass iirc, but I suppose it is speculation regardless.

On the last part though, nah, it WAS explicitly destroyed.
The whole gambit was to force them out of the Hidden World (in which to do so they'd have to use a spell from one of their own to nerf themselves so that the "world" can actually handle their strength) and then he took advantage of said spell, reverse engineered it, and then nerfed them even more.

This power null itself actually applies to another character, Coronzon, as well funnily enough. Basically being immune to everything Aleister could throw at her.

It's not like they'd WANT to destroy the dimension anyway, since it can actually handle them passively existing in it. Any more than that, I don't think they actually fight in it.
While Aleister actively attempted to destroy it.

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
I don't know what to tell you man, seems like you god king author was just being inconsistent.

They're smaller than an infinite dimension, but have supposed infinite power. I think I'll go with the feats on this one.

Either this set of scaling is inapplicable or they're just weaker than infinity. 🤷‍♂️

Paxton

V.I.P. Member

1653403565254.png
Battle Beast getting stomped on :mjlol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back