• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 1: OBD 2027 prologue edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.fanverse.org/threads/ch...-gerard-valkyrie.1246517/page-3#post-63953055

this thread was actually funny at first but now we got cringe like this defending Gerard :giogio

Atleast Rey put Goldenboy in his place...
fucking unreal SB users is trying to change shit over in the OBEEEDEEE to basically be SB 2.0 with it's retardation at full display.
And the last thing people need is even more Magical Index wank permeating through the Web.

"Lightspeed Asta was debunked on SB"
Wow, you mean the same site that literally can't even make up it's own fucking mind on how Lightning can work in different media and thus believes that all Lightning Reaction Feats can't work except under ridiculously dumb criteria somehow believes that Light Magic CAN'T be actually be based on Light despite that being the core thing of Black Clover is that they literally create the very element/things to be used.

Like seriously, it's hilarious that he really thinks how SB operates is somehow high up on the spectrum when it's even seen as a joke in places like ComicVine.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Atleast Rey put Goldenboy in his place...
fucking unreal SB users is trying to change shit over in the OBEEEDEEE to basically be SB 2.0 with it's retardation at full display.
And the last thing people need is even more Magical Index wank permeating through the Web.

"Lightspeed Asta was debunked on SB"
Wow, you mean the same site that literally can't even make up it's own fucking mind on how Lightning can work in different media and thus believes that all Lightning Reaction Feats can't work except under ridiculously dumb criteria somehow believes that Light Magic CAN'T be actually be based on Light despite that being the core thing of Black Clover is that they literally create the very element/things to be used.

Like seriously, it's hilarious that he really thinks how SB operates is somehow high up on the spectrum when it's even seen as a joke in places like ComicVine.
ive been on sb for exactly one week and it's actually fucking dumber than I expected

i just had a dude tell me that Ball Breaker aging Funny Valentine doesn't mean that Funny Valentine can age

Oh boy, I can't wait for that Cinder Fall wank incoming...

I mean, Acnologia will not unlock all the seals to Excalibur he's not a threat to humanity
Neither was Sefar at the current moment and it still deemed her a threat to Humanity...
And actually believing again that Acnologia will somehow eat an Excaliblast is the height of fucking insanity.
If Sefar's bullshit defense couldn't, why the fuck would Acnologia?

It's amazing how this dude, who usually always basically plays the fool, somehow actually gets this correct:
Spidey is literally skilled enough to fight off Madame Web (an expert martial artist who can see the future) when he doesn't have his Spider-Sense.

He has the precog, the tools, the skill, and the focus to win against 90% of the human to superhumans he goes up against. (I should think the 'within his tier' is obvious for that statement) If he's not winning it's because the plot says he can't win.

Any fistfight Spider-Man gets into with any sort of peer opponent that isn't over in 10 seconds due to point-blank web shooters is a fight the plot is making Spider-Man have rather than a fight the plot is making him win.

Alternatively the first rule literally anyone should keep in mind when it comes to Marvel comics: who beats who is, objectively, the worst method for figuring out what they're capable of.

This is not mentioning that we've SEEN numerous times what happens when Spider-Man stops fucking around or the entire time with Superior Spider-Man who is just Otto in Peter's body and none of his inhibitions on limiting his strength...
The entire RWBYverse would be paste on the ground.

Type-Rey

Retired
The more worrying part is that he admitted those people on SB are smarter than himself.
Not only that, he's been banned from there, and i'm guessing, not for the reasons we'd be. I mean they'd ban me for lasting about 5 minutes and then going full text cuss Tourette syndrome or other people for having a modicum of ...logical thought and consistency but this nigga, this nigga played by their rules and still got banned.

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
Not only that, he's been banned from there, and i'm guessing, not for the reasons we'd be. I mean they'd ban me for lasting about 5 minutes and then going full text cuss Tourette syndrome or other people for having a modicum of ...logical thought and consistency but this nigga, this nigga played by their rules and still got banned.
"Don't worry, i wont be banned from here" :jeff

I didn't even know he got banned, that's fucking hilarious...
Mods just be throwing shit at anyone for anything at this point. No wonder their site is dying a slow death.

Called it:
They're not fodder, they're just in a lower weight class at the time the OP selected them from. Take either Naruto or Sasuke alone from the end of part 2 and the roles would be pretty thoroughly reversed, as would Kakashi with the double Kamui. Sakura should be doable at any point in the manga though but is certainly not very challenging in part 1.

Man, you can literally search for Cinder Fall fight scenes of RWBY... do they look anything as impressive as Part 1 Naruto, Sasuke and Kakashi fighting at all?
... And the OP included their Part 2 Pain Arc versions. :oldryoma Because somehow, he was convinced that this is somehow in Cinder Fall's favor.

https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/enrico-pucci-jojo-vs-gilgamesh-fate-stay-night.982411/

>Doesn't have Made In Heaven
The fuck is he supposed to do to Gilgamesh?! C-Moon is strong, but it's not strong enough to deal with Gilgamesh in any real capacity, the fucker sustained a direct Caliburn attack to his armor with no real damage and taken hits from high grade Noble Phantasms with barely a scratch on his armor.

That Rimuru wank GO!!!

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member

That Rimuru wank GO!!!
Is that actually Fu from SDBH they matched her up against? And there's dipshits in there that actually think SHE stomps!? I see the tards on Comicvine are still out in full force these days.
:mjlol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back