• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 1: OBD 2027 prologue edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maddie

Acclaimed
speaking of Bleach VSB now has ichigo at planet level instead of universe lol

you know I think the worst part about VSB isn't even the insane logic it's that stats change basically every week. No consistency
bleach is the most constantly revised thing on VSB probably

meanwhile they still have Halo Rocket Launchers as strong as tomahawk missiles because they abuse a shitty formula instead of finding the actual tnt yield of these things

speaking of Bleach VSB now has ichigo at planet level instead of universe lol

you know I think the worst part about VSB isn't even the insane logic it's that stats change basically every week. No consistency

That's usually the biggest pain in the ass when it comes to places like VSB. Doesn't help that it's usually Yhwach and the Soul King where the bullshit really comes into play

Seriously, Raven's best strength feat is basically butting a big boulder in two(or keeping up with Cinder who did) and their combined attack shaking a cave... under a mansion and nothing outside ever shook with it(meaning it's a FAR weaker yield than they think).
Sasuke even at Part 1 would give Raven the fight of her life. Itachi Fight Sasuke would kill her with no problems.

It's seriously funny seeing how they are trying so hard to get a handle on Gilgamesh and keep forgetting how busted his Clairvoyance is, the fact that none of the Naruto characters can really fly fast enough to keep up with Gil and have no answer to Enuma Elish.
What I find funnier is they keep acting like CCC Gilgamesh is canonically "the strongest Gilgamesh" when it's just the more serious Gilgamesh(which is no different than F/SF Gilgamesh...).

Maddie

Acclaimed
That's usually the biggest pain in the ass when it comes to places like VSB. Doesn't help that it's usually Yhwach and the Soul King where the bullshit really comes into play
Yet somehow they're deadset and unchanging in the belief that the 40k chaos gods are comparable to Marvel and Cthulhu Mythos abstracts and supercede Doctor Who

This is seriously getting ridiculous...
The problem is that the ToAru cosmology is not clear, there is definitely an infinite multiverse, but only one character can interact with it because of its strange, non-dual existence, and that this multiverse is Malkuth, that is, a world of physical laws that is at the very bottom of the hierarchy of worlds, nothing more. One might even say that the Phases are sort of speaking superior to this multiverse, since they are inhabited by various Phase beings on the likes of Angels and Gods, who live in worlds that are higher in the hierarchy of worlds, and cannot even exist in Assiah, since they are hierarchically above the material world. Yes, and here is a quote that says that all Phases are similar in structure to Hell and Heaven, that is in other Phases too similar beings like Gabriel who in his weakened form could manipulate all the stars in the universe. In short, ToAru cosmology is very contradictory.

I legit love how Magical Index gets this insane amount of wanking despite it being well-known by the author himself that it's just ONE. UNIVERSE. Not a Multiverse, not multiple dimensions, just one universe...

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
aren't the demon kings like. Multiversal?

Think you posted about some nigga turning into his evil form or something one time.

Well the Magical Gods have surpassed such concepts as speed, and their existence is so huge that the universe is unable to contain them, according to the Magical Gods themselves, even their inaction affects the universe, and to simply exist within the universe without destroying it, they need, literally, divide their infinite power by infinity (for that they manipulate logic, and possibly math) to just be inside the universe, but even so the universe can barely hold on, and the Magical Gods also added that even when they are infinitely weakened, they can destroy the universe once. Secondly, the Magical Gods could take an attack capable of destroying a dozen universes without a scratch. Well that's ignoring Phases, and depending on the interpretation, the power of the Magical Gods varies greatly, but even if you use the weakest interpretation, they are still multiverse characters, though it's unknown how much.

I keep thinking there's no bigger bottom than what I just witnessed... but I keep digging...

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
(for that they manipulate logic, and possibly math)
You dumb bitch, logic manipulation encapsulates mathematical manipulation (ew)

I don't even like segregating that shit from reality warping, but at least get your facts straight, one is blatantly superior to the other.
:mjlol

How the fuck do you think we come up with mathematical equations? Let alone solve them.

Logic nigga.
:russ

He's a retarded wanker and the full encapsulation of all of the issues I have with Magical Index wankers.
Because for all of the irony people bitch about how "Fate is consistently wanked to the extreme", Magical Index takes that ball and runs it right at the touchdown and spikes it into China.
It makes even less sense the more you think about it.

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
He's a retarded wanker and the full encapsulation of all of the issues I have with Magical Index wankers.
Because for all of the irony people bitch about how "Fate is consistently wanked to the extreme", Magical Index takes that ball and runs it right at the touchdown and spikes it into China.
It makes even less sense the more you think about it.
You know it's truly tough when i know how to actually wank these characters better than them, simply because i actually have the slightest inkling about how cosmology works and how to scale.

These are the same niggas that separate reality warping and toon-force, as if they're two different things.

@Dead Lock And the dude just posted his proof on where you can get it from the Light Novel:
“The concepts of distance and time don’t matter here, remember? And I can’t leave regardless. Even if I did, I’d just end up gathering unwanted attention on a global scale like Othinus. I was a hair’s breadth and an infinite distance away.”

“Does the same go for the others?”

“Old man, did you start forgetting things once you became a mummy? The zombie girl, the chimera, and everyone are here. It’s just in destiny’s hands whether we run across each other in this place where the tiniest gap extends to an infinite distance☆”

The conversation came to an end. In that place that did not exist in the world, they prepared to scatter apart.

“If you think about it, you could call this our way of being ecological. We do it because the world is too small for us to live in, but it isn’t easy putting up with being here.”
The earth, the universe, and the world were nothing but a giant balloon. And a Magic God was a potted cactus wobbling on top of the balloon. That would cause anyone to panic. Once one learned of its existence, they would be worried around the clock that the cactus would eventually topple over as it moved freely about.
“I’m just wondering if the symbol ∞ will really grow weaker when you split it up. I don’t want to smash the world up like stained glass the first step I take. We’re not like Othinus.”
“It doesn’t matter if it’s a mere deception as long as it works. Just like a Moebius strip or a Klein bottle, some concepts are allowed to exist even if they can’t be properly defined, Niang-Niang.”
What sort of any of this shit even remotely fits any of that bullshit that was spoken above? And this is the same shit they love to get on Fate about despite being more clear?!
What the fuck is this?

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
@Dead Lock And the dude just posted his proof on where you can get it from the Light Novel:

What sort of any of this shit even remotely fits any of that bullshit that was spoken above? And this is the same shit they love to get on Fate about despite being more clear?!
What the fuck is this?
Remotely none of that goes beyond universal+, ignoring that they lack the feats to their name.

Remotely none of that goes beyond universal+, ignoring that they lack the feats to their name.
Most of the Magic Gods literally died to Humans and I don't mean Shuma Gorath type death either, I mean dead-dead.
They even easily fell into Touma's "New Nemesis" World Rejector which is basically Izanagi on more steroids(But it's not that impressive as that seems).
It's such ridiculous shit to pretend that they are somehow Gods beyond Gods when the whole point was that they wasn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back