• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 1: OBD 2027 prologue edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
@Master Am

And it’s endgame blood lusted Dragonborn to.
GG shiki
Oh for-

I really am getting bored of this shit.

It's astounding that SB still think that this is anything more than a bit feat for Miraak even if taken at face value (which also shows they still refuse to understand how TES works)

Again, they do this for any series they either don't like or think lesser than(Which is again stuff like TES, Nasuverse, Star Wars, etc.) where they will literally interpret it how they want to, pretend it's WoG and have people just accept it.
Which is how series like Magical Index, Bleach, RWBY and otherwise has people just saying shit and somehow, it gets accepted there because fanboys. Same exact principle, different shit.

You can literally find FTL+ and Nanosecond reacting Jedi that can utterly fuck with Planets in any EU Book but somehow, those don't count compared to the movies... even when how George Lucas does canon means they ARE canon.
It's the same shit with Fate Manga where they pretend that they aren't canon... despite the very nature of the series means they are(since the World is capable of having infinite possibilities in that time period before a number of them gets pruned every 100 years, F/SN, Tsukuhime and Fate Extella literally work on that principle).

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Oh for-

I really am getting bored of this shit.
I had to go for several pages over whether the star saber in transformers, a weapon that explicitly destroys the multiverse, was used on Unicron and failed to kill him.
Several pages for something that is clearly stated on panel. SB debating pretty much just amounts to "I want this character to win so I will ignore all arguments"

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
In my opinion Gerard can grow to unlimited size that dwarf Galaxies or even more since the Miracle hasn't shown or imply to have any limits. So we can't determine the supposed limits in the first place , that's a logical fallacy. Therefore anyone is allowed to have his subjective opinion and my opinion is that Gerard can come back from any physical attack.

The only ones who can beat him are of course Yhwach and some Fate characters who negates concept as Adamant Soul told me.

Yours trully, Lieutenant Xelios . :mjlol

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
He eats Galactus.

facts
No matter how big he grows, he'll never be as BIG as Giant Man.
JGbwJZxI-ItVHQO2AKwnPoI_Yy1QFEvppX5_q_ojr21E685NVVkp01BEOGgWW8WCpNuZ5zp-a-VC2w=s1600
tckocS8mVWHL3CLpBCjQcWkDRGmxEF9PaLGL7HWphGGPu5KTYcJqm8MP9UL2ug793Uvf71qDLg5N1A=s1600

Size to surpass infinity
:wow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back