• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 1: OBD 2027 prologue edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
@OtherGalaxy

:mjlol
>today
:lul

I’m on vacation I don’t have time for this :mjlol

Not really Netero is pretty comparable to servants in terms of raw stats, and they get impaled at some point

Not even close...
Here, this final exchange has so far only lasted for an instant, but over 100 strikes have been thrown. EMIYA is disarmed a number of times as he marches towards Cu. Here, though EMIYA's speed is impressive, as Cu disengages, the speed he displayed is even more so. Here, Cu had disarmed EMIYA about 27 times, EMIYA managed to reproject one of his swords each time.
Here, without being bound by Kirei's command spell, EMIYA now has to put up with Cu's full speed unimpeded by limitations. Here, EMIYA and Cu continue to clash, EMIYA can't see Cu's strikes despite his amazing eyesight.

The only thing Netero has in contention is speed and honestly, it's not even close to how far Servants can go in terms of speed of their attacks.

Magic in Index is done by altering causality but at that point, we’re arguing beyond Accelerator’s vector control

Reason #1,657 of why To Aru needs to be banned here:
Absolutely nothing shows To Aru's Magic literally alters Causality to work, that doesn't even make sense. Hell, Queen of Sheba literally inverts Causality just for the purpose of money so there is an actual justification of High-Top Tier Nasuverse Mages doing that.
Accelerator loses his heart because the Spear bends Causality like it's bitch.

Oh great, more nonsense from Overlord... and I'm pretty sure we never even seen this character do anything past be goofy and how his ability works...
I'm pretty sure he ultimately gets beaten by any decent Akatsuki pair... which would be all of them.

I like to imagine it would somewhat go like that short match of Lancelot vs Gilgamesh in Fate Zero, but now Netero is the one deflecting all the projectiles and Gilgamesh gets progressively more insulted because the old man doesn't die.

That's giving Netero WAY too much credit...

Though just like Netero vs Meruem, I think Netero would be permanently on the defensive since Gilgamesh wouldn't get close to him for any reason; then Netero would try to use the [Hand 0] in the little moment Gilgamesh stops attacking because he wants to talk about how great he is and how trash Netero is, then Gilgamesh would let himself get caught by the attack to then walk out with some minor injuries (like Meruem) and show his displeasure by being touched.

1. Gilgamesh could rush him like Meruem did and it would STILL amount to nothing:

Considering that Enkidu can keep up with Richard The Lionheart to the point of being even faster than he is(Mr. I can dodge hundreds of GoB attacks at the same time), the fact that Gilgamesh can completely keep up with Enkidu AND Richard(he explicitly blocks his attack despite him further ramping up when they faced off as he ultimately does close the distance).

2. Gilgamesh's Armor required a Point Blank TNR Excalibur shot to finally get through completely and it still took minutes for him to die after that. Otherwise, he explicitly can use it to block Tsubame Gaeshi... which otherwise can cut off Heracles' head despite his God Hand being active. Zero Hand doing even minor damage is hilarious.

Gilgamesh would spew some other insults to the silent Netero and would quickly kill the old man after he tries to talk for the last time; immediately after, the Rose explodes (assuming in the best situation he has the rose), but Gilgamesh would be mostly unaffected by some logic that human items can't damage Servants (I think, I dunno, I might be confusing series).

Servants can't be affected by things that have no Mystery and the Rose absolutely wouldn't because of how commonplace they are(it's hilarious as I've seen some say The Atomic Bombs in our world would have Mystery when they wouldn't either as they are ALSO extremely known and their mechanics is just as known).

Edit: Ah, but if it's the human Gilgamesh from Unlimited Blade Works then the Rose should kill him, I think, since he wouldn't expect it and he got killed by teenager Emiya and a sword. Tho this is giving all possible benefits to Netero, so in general, I think Gilgamesh wins, and this match is not too fair considering Netero has no way of actually winning.

...Sigh, he actually didn't though? He didn't even die when Archer shot him in the head, he died when the Portal Closed and him and Angra Mainyu ultimately canceled each other out and exploded. And again, Shirou is a completely different manner than Netero and he would LONG see the Bomb coming and just destroy it with his NP or simply put on his armor and prep himself for a healing spell to remove the effects of Rose.

Apocrypha also contains numerous instances of stuff at or even close to the speed of sound being pegged as heroic spirit level. Hansa's bullet catching is probably still subsonic, he only needs to move his arm not his body, although I would not be at all surprised if he's meant to be a supersonic combatant as well.

More of "muh consistency" arguments and yet again, playing off the double standards that it doesn't happen to Demon Slayer...
Yet you have Muzan nearly die to a Hillside Explosion... that was primarily just a house sized explosion and is only Building level...

SB continues to be a joke.

Jailor

Illustrious
Banned Member
That was a cringe as hell comeback. Maybe you should go back to real life and think if it's forbidden to say opinion after someone makes thread of embarrassing you before you get yourself exposed here.

Yeah this was amusing for the first post but is that actually all you are going to do? Just repeat the same thing I say but with a "twist" and believe that's supposed to prove a point?

Like you got embarrassed in the One Piece thread so to basically make a man out of yourself, you come here to basically make fun of everyone here to look good. Because yeah, that's actually pretty pathetic of you and not even in the "halfway decent troll method", I mean like genuinely pathetic.
But you can have your "CM Punk" Mic Drop moment if you want to here, I'll just laugh when people point at you and laugh for trying to be somebody.

Jailor

Illustrious
Banned Member
Yeah this was amusing for the first post but is that actually all you are going to do? Just repeat the same thing without debunking what I said to prove your point?

Like you didn't say which posts made me embarrassed in the One Piece thread since nobody can debunk what I said and what I said here is my opinion of this thread and since you can't counter my argument about the purpose of this thread which is to embarrass users from other forums, you come here to basically make fun of user above you here to make yourself look good. Because yeah, that's actually pretty pathetic of you and not even in the "halfway decent troll method", I mean like genuinely pathetic.
But you can have your "CM Punk" Mic Drop moment if you want to here if you think it's fine if someone makes a thread to embarrass you and it's forbidden to say opinion about that thread because you want to be embarrassed so much, I'll just laugh when people point at you and laugh for trying to be somebody.

sir_fire

Distinguished
Yeah this was amusing for the first post but is that actually all you are going to do? Just repeat the same thing without debunking what I said to prove your point?

Like you didn't say which posts made me embarrassed in the One Piece thread since nobody can debunk what I said and what I said here is my opinion of this thread and since you can't counter my argument about the purpose of this thread which is to embarrass users from other forums, you come here to basically make fun of user above you here to make yourself look good. Because yeah, that's actually pretty pathetic of you and not even in the "halfway decent troll method", I mean like genuinely pathetic.
But you can have your "CM Punk" Mic Drop moment if you want to here if you think it's fine if someone makes a thread to embarrass you and it's forbidden to say opinion about that thread because you want to be embarrassed so much, I'll just laugh when people point at you and laugh for trying to be somebody.
Oh since you like to repeat what other people write can you do me a solid?

I am a huge faggot and my greatest fantasy is of Luffy inserting his massive vulcanized cock up my ass in a single thrust.

Jailor

Illustrious
Banned Member
@Dead Lock If you don't like my post revealing the purpose of this thread then debate me. No need to take my reputation like a coward.

sir_fire said:
Ah, so you can say things other than echoing them. Here I was thinking that you had a 2-year old's mental capacity.

Carry on.
Oh so if someone makes a thread to embarrass users from other forums it's forbidden to post opinion about that thread and here I was thinking you are fine if someone makes a thread to embarrass you and you don't want someone to say anything about that thread because you are a masochist you want to be embarrassed that much.

Carry on.

M194Qqf.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back