• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 1: OBD 2027 prologue edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Fundamentalists also have some bullshit incantations. They can literally control causality and regression, and have a hard counter for immortality via the Death Rune. As we see with Those Who Live in Death, and D who hunts them. And Jesus Christ his armor was wicked, and apparently he's friends with Maliketh.
>D
Is this another reference to another certain dark fantasy series?

Bambietta would floor the shit out of Starrk. Weakness or not, Starrk has no real answer to Bambietta's bullshit when she really starts laying it in there past spamming Cero Metralla and praying.

This is Fullbring Shinigami Ichigo. Manga and anime feats can be used for him.
•The Knights can use their respective light novel, anime and game showings. They also have their respective gifts.
•Ichigo gets rest and recovery after each round.

He literally only passes Bedivere and maybe Agravain without taking the potion(and those would still be with high difficulty considering they are still known as the cream of the crop despite being the weakest of the Round Table). Everyone with a name otherwise murders the poor boy.

...The fuck is... huh?:lolwat:breh

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

Bambietta would floor the shit out of Starrk. Weakness or not, Starrk has no real answer to Bambietta's bullshit when she really starts laying it in there past spamming Cero Metralla and praying.
Never mind the fact that (as constantly ignored by Espada fanboys) the Nazi weakness to Hollow Reiatsu only matters in terms of when it gets INSIDE their bodies as was the case with Urahara's hollow pills. We see with Quilge using Blut to block Allon and Ichigo (both of whom have Hollow reiatsu) that if you can't break the Nazi's blut, having hollow reiatsu is completely irrelevant.

Other than that, it's just people desparately trying to ignore the obvious power gap between the Espada and the Nazis. Any relevant Nazi shits on the espada in their entirety.

I don't like Sakura but no, Yuji is NOT in her league and would absolutely get trounced.

Kills all of them. Massive stat advantage and his basic Shikai Getsugas are practically Noble Phantasms.

:dumbpepe:breh:dyoutlov:doubt

And I called it, again let me remind people that the Camelot 2nd Movie literally came out only like 2-3 months ago:

First Video literally has a feat that shits all over Fullbring Bankai Ichigo's and it was from a basic bitch hit, not even using Mana Burst

Again, Tristan isn't using his Noble Phantasm nor has anything to increase his base strength. Ichigo massively outstating any of them in Fullbring Bankai is just fucking hilarious.

Ichigo should have that easily too.

There are arguments to be made that the Lion King can access superior firepower with a True Name Release of her NP, but Ichigo is just so much faster that it doesn't matter.

Ah yes, defeating the Lion King who has a Rhongomyniad as powerful as Morgan's... the same one that completely outdoes Wodime's Animus Animusphere which is the main reason why Lostbelt Zeus(someone whose weakest attacks would be Large Planetary, by the by) sees him as an equal... but yeah sure, Ichigo somehow has her beat too because "she's too slow" despite being a deified Artoria, whose already canonically even now one of the strongest Heroic Spirits to exist.

Unmasked FKT Arc Ichigo still has the feat of not dying instantly to Gin's Bankai (and in the anime, actually managing to somewhat hold his own while using his Hollow Mask). Even if we assume that Servants operate in the low double digit Mach range and that Gin's Bankai is half as fast as he claimed it was, FKT Ichigo is just way too fast to make for a close fight.

That's supposed to be a feat? "Ichigo didn't instantly die to Gin's Bankai, this shows how completely outdone everyone else is"... let's ignore that everyone else is at Lightning+ speeds due to Mordred using Lightning and defeating Nikola Tesla who explicitly uses actual Lightning, among other bullshit speed feats. And no, Gin was fucking lying entirely about the Mach 500 shit and the only proof we have otherwise is a book that only goes by his word.

SS Arc Ichigo would probably make for the most even fights. Very good all around stats but doesn't have good stamina in Bankai, would get pretty messed up or die if hit by a stronger Noble Phantasm and doesn't really have anything resembling Excalibur-level firepower yet.

Mean even me, a huge Bleach tard that actually surpasses how hard I rep Fate, knows for a fact Ichigo would get fucking washed in any form and they are pushing so fucking hard to pretend it would take SS Ichigo to make it fair? Might as well go with Substitute Shinigami Ichigo and just pretend Servants are subsonic and wall level at this point.

GaRbS

Illustrious
Um yes GaRbs, they ABSOLUTELY WOULD SCALE BY PROXY. Why do you think Hasephestus not being able to convert the shield into an extra 3 Arrows was fucking needed to kill Lostbelt Artemis?(Hell, a single arrow could do it but he aimed to create 5 to do so)?
Lostbelt Artemis WANTED Super Orion dead as he was going to fucking KILL HER, she literally was firing at full output every single time to stop those arrows which are on the level of Divine Constructs(i.e. Planet destroyers to equaling the Sun).
This isn't even adding in that just PULLING THE BOW STRING created from Achilles Armor was destroying the Muscles and Blood vessels in the GRAND SERVANT SUPER ORION at that!
The fact that Durandal was able to block not one but 2 blasts and only vanished because Mandricardo did proved it's exactly earned it's place in power.
Vasavi Shakti primarily destroyed Achilles Kosmos because it's Anti-World AND a Divine Killer at that.
There is no statement saying that Artemis was firing at full output.
Not all Divine Constructs are planet destroyers nor equal the sun.
The fact that pulling the strings of the Aegis Eclipse was doing that much damage to Orion's body does in no way correlate to it having planet-level power.
Vasavi Shakti is not Anti-World.

There is no statement saying that Artemis was firing at full output.

So you are telling me that she has to her her lengthy cooldowns that lasts for hours, if not days... on non-full power shots? Because I'm very, very much certain that at the very start of when she used her Noble Phantasm for the first time, it was exactly described as such:
IPmbVAY.jpg

That IS optimal capability to her since that's exactly what she was built for. Or are we going to pretend that somehow, these Machine Gods that came from a different Universe... don't know how to properly maintain something to fire any less than optimal efficiency with weak as hell shots? And thus have the same cooldown time?

Not all Divine Constructs are planet destroyers nor equal the sun.

Um yeah, they actually are. Sigurd's Gram is exactly described as such by not just him, but by Scathath Skadi AND Odin from her recollection. Enkidu is a walking Divine Construct that is able to stop Enuma Elish, Superhuman(Grand at that) Orion literally had his own muscles rupture and blood vessels break drawing the Bow and Arrow made from Achilles' Armor and Ahkellius Kosmos is legit a World in terms of Textures all in and of itself and Vasavi Shakti utterly destroyed that.

That's not even getting into Laeventienn or Rhongomyniad which their feats when not placed in the SB setting absolutely go well beyond the Planetary scape in terms of the bullshit they do(And I don't mean by Nasuverse Logic, they legit are well past Planetary scape of most series).

The fact that pulling the strings of the Aegis Eclipse was doing that much damage to Orion's body does in no way correlate to it having planet-level power.

Uh? Yeah it does? I'm not sure what Planet you are from to believe that somehow that Bow and Arrows are somehow NOT that strong when they very much explicitly are?
Hell, the only reasons I don't have pictures of proof for these is because I haven't finished Atlantis yet but if I actually go and prove this shit correct, the Aegis Eclipse is something Paris can't even pull even if he was to use all of his power and break his Saint Graph to even try it. If we was to use that, then yes, it actually does mean alot because it explicitly shows no Normal Servant is going to be able to easily pull that bow string even if they put everything and then some to do.
Even Superhuman Orion finds it a bitch to lift so yes, I actually do go with it having Planet level power considering it was the only thing Superhuman Orion could ever use to match Lostbelt Artemis at all.

Vasavi Shakti is not Anti-World.

Literally destroyed Ahkellius Kosmos which is explicitly defined as a World in the Fate/Apocrypha Materials and made by Hephaestus who has done similar bullshit before just like this:
Fate/Apocrypha material - Encyclopedia: The Azure Sky Enclosing this Small World [Noble Phantasm], p.153-154 [T]
The Miniature World Enclosed by the Azure Sky [Noble Phantasm]
Akhilleus Kosmos. Achilles’ trump card which protects the wielder by deploying a miniature world. A divine armament created by the hands of the blacksmith god Hephaestus. It can event against nearly any attack, whether it be from an Anti-Unit, Anti-Army, Anti-Fortress or even Anti-Country Noble Phantasm. However, due to this Noble Phantasm’s nature, it is weak against Anti-World Noble Phantasms alone.
A description of this shield appears in a hundred lines of text in Book 18 of the “Illiad”. Hephaestus reproduced the world he lived in itself in miniature form in this shield.
In the light novel, Achilles doesn’t use it himself, gave it over to Astolfo for him to use. Naturally, transferring Noble Phantasms would normally never happen in a regular Holy Grail War. Even in the Great Holy Grail War, it would normally be unthinkable.
In the first place, most Noble Phantasms are tied to the legends of heroes. Even if you were to borrow Gae Bolg from the blue spearman, that doesn’t mean you would be able to activate Gae Bolg.
However, there are exceptions. In this case, in addition to the necessary conditions of “being where he is making a contract, instead of being in opposition, of his own volition” and the Noble Phantasm “not requiring considerable skill and power to invoke its true name”, it is believed that the transfer of the Noble Phantasm went smoothly because there is “an episode in the legend of the giver (Achilles) where he loans his Noble Phantasms” and “an episode in the legend of the receiver (Astolfo) where he borrows a Noble Phantasm”.
In addition, when Achilles alone wields it, this shield can be used to “attack” as well. After deploying the Noble Phantasm, he would aim to crush the enemy with that miniature world by continuously pushing forward. Most likely, Hephaestus never thought of such a method of using it.

I have told you that time and time again, I'm not sure how this time will be any different.

GaRbS

Illustrious
So you are telling me that she has to her her lengthy cooldowns that lasts for hours, if not days... on non-full power shots?
Yes.
Um yeah, they actually are. Sigurd's Gram is exactly described as such by not just him, but by Scathath Skadi AND Odin from her recollection.
You are delusional if you think Gram as wielded by Sigurd is as powerful as the sun.
Enkidu is a walking Divine Construct that is able to stop Enuma Elish
Neither Enkidu nor either Enuma Elish are planet level or as powerful as the sun.
That's not even getting into Laeventienn or Rhongomyniad
Both which are way more powerful than most other divine constructs.
Literally destroyed Ahkellius Kosmos which is explicitly defined as a World in the Fate/Apocrypha Materials and made by Hephaestus who has done similar bullshit before just like this:
Still not anti-world.

That that's absolutely retarded, straight up and no sugarcoating it.

You are delusional if you think Gram as wielded by Sigurd is as powerful as the sun.

Really? The Strongest Demonic Sword that is consistently compared to the strongest Holy Sword(which would be Excalibur) and stated by 2 Beings that can even tell that the World they was living in is a lie and the other can see beyond the lost time of the Lostbelt with his eye... are liars now?
Here and here, Scathath Skadi recounts seeing Gram again, stating it was once Odin's and comparing it to the being as bright and as powerful as the Sun itself. She states afterwards that it's powerful enough to even make her keep watch on Sigurd and she states that as powerful as Brynhildr is, Sigurd is far stronger..
Here(Video in Full of the Feat) Sigurd states that he will meet Surtr's Fire with the power of the True Sun(Gram) while stating that Surtr has never properly wield Gram(I believe it's primarily stating using it to it's fullest potential) in any battle.

Neither Enkidu nor either Enuma Elish are planet level or as powerful as the sun.

Considering how their abilities are and how much energy Yu was able to siphon from the Planet to make a fully Mature Tree of Emptiness with no humans on it at all?
Yes, it would actually BE on that level and potentially change considering how Textures in the Nasuverse works:
Here, She literally begins dispersing her Spirit Origin and discarding her Incarnated body as the others realize that the Tree of Emptiness' Mana levels are skyrocketing from absorbing her Spirit Origin.
Here, By going into one final massive rant, she fully subsumes herself into Mayall and causes it to fully mature.
So yeah, Enuma Elish would absolutely be that on both ends, one for it to explicitly be stated a tie and the other is the fact that Enkidu literally draws energy from the Planet itself to actually use it's full power:
Here, Round 1 as depicted by the Strange Fake Manga. Here, Round 2 as depicted by the Strange Fake Manga.
Because Tiné used a unique brand of magic that shared energy with the earth, she felt it even at this distance.
“Impossible!”

Enough power was flowing to the desert to oppose Gilgamesh. And it wasn’t from the leylines.
It was as if the planet itself had come into that location, and funneled a gigantic amount of mana into it.
It was enough to delude one into thinking that Gaia, the Counter Force of the planet, was opposing Gilgamesh’s power to destroy the World.
Then, she understood.
Right now, the Heroic Spirit fighting Gilgamesh in the southern desert was at least as powerful as he was. It was a being outside the rules of the game.

Enkidu’s manifestation as a Lancer was probably due to his Noble Phantasm.
However, it was not quite accurate to call it a Noble Phantasm.
It was a Chisel to tie the bond between gods and men. This was Enkidu’s true nature.

It could also be said that his Noble Phantasm — an attack that used his own body as a weapon — was best personified by a Lancer.
He would simply puncture the World and stitch it back together.
If a wall existed in the chasm between Heaven and Earth, he existed to pierce that concept.

In the instant that an attack to destroy Eternity drew near—

The planet sang.
A gigantic amount of mana gushed forth at Enkidu’s feet, and moved to swallow Enuma Elish head-on

“Don’t hold back.”
Those words were not directed at the Heroic Spirit he was facing.

As the King of Heroes had spoken to Ea, so too did Enkidu speak to the massive amount of mana engulfing the Void cracks in space. He spoke directly to the planet.
“I am a weapon. Wield me as you please.”
Instantly, enough mana surged forth to make the earlier flow seem like a mere trickle. Several times more mana geysered from the earth’s surface, becoming a cyclone of energy enveloping Enkidu’s body.
Then, the energy became a titanic lance of light to pierce Heaven and Earth, with the Heroic Spirit as its core.

Only in the fashion of where they would ultimately stand at. All of the others would still be Star level precisely because of the shit they can deal with(Durandal wasn't cracked by 2 of Lostbelt Artemis' shots and only vanished when the last person who had it died and thus there was no reason for it to exist).
Mandricardo explicitly compared the Aegis Eclipse to Durandal in Lostbelt 5.1... which he still had in life. So yeah, I would still 100% say that there's a very, very good reason why that's the case.

Still not anti-world.

It explicitly is, that's not a defense.

And I can see why GaRbs came here when the main topics on the front page is again:

Someone who wouldn't last 5 seconds against Lostbelt Zeus.

An extreme mismatch as Gate of Babylon alone would fuck the both of them up.

And believing All Might is too fast for DCEU Superman, MCU Thor and Captain Marvel holy shit...
:oldryoma

ChaosTheory123

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
???

And how long do you figure a cool down for a full powered shot would be then? Weeks? Months? Years? Decades? Anything less than years and you're basically pissing into the wind here dude. At the order of magnitude required to end a planet, you're still talking a comically large amount of power being brought to bear. A year of charging only means a difference of power on the order of 2,120 times more power than would be afforded for a shot that requires a cool down of 3 hours. That's still enough power to nuke the moon :maybe

You're arguing from a losing position when you don't even bother to comprehend the sheer scope of power required to mass scatter a celestial object whole sale. Linear power over a finite small amount of time just doesn't cut it in terms of cutting into how much of it can be brought to bear and how long is required to bleed off the excess heat caused by a previous shot. And that's only an interpretation relative to just wholly being about not overheating, rather than charge time.
I honestly think most of you in the fandom have no clue what "power of the sun" even means.

Most realistic answer would be the power it produces in a given second, which is on the order of 10^26 joules.
I don't lurk other forums, because this hobby is a crapshoot and why would I bother, but Nasu fucked up the scale as far back as Tsukihime with Nvrnqsr Chaos alluded to being something Excalibur could nuke whereas Arcueid could do fuck all too.

Still not anti-world.
You're kind of a literalist, aren't you?

That it wrecked what was considered categorically to be considered a "world" on paper means that its even more impressive it can destroy the construct despite lacking the designation. It's one of the moments where the "rules" of the setting are defied by the raw power of the sheer force being applied. After all, we're told as far back as FSN that anti-unit NP can have more raw power than higher AOE NP, but its constrained by its designation. Just so happens VS gives a middle finger to the constraint.

https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/ghost-rider-vs-ywhach-marvel-vs-bleach.793396/

Blaze gonna nullify this dude's soul so quick he'll end up in a caretaker album.

Seriously, they keep doing this with The Almighty when they don't understand that shit has limits and it won't save him shit like soul erasure or casuality pinning.

???

And how long do you figure a cool down for a full powered shot would be then? Weeks? Months? Years? Decades? Anything less than years and you're basically pissing into the wind here dude. At the order of magnitude required to end a planet, you're still talking a comically large amount of power being brought to bear. A year of charging only means a difference of power on the order of 2,120 times more power than would be afforded for a shot that requires a cool down of 3 hours. That's still enough power to nuke the moon :maybe

You're arguing from a losing position when you don't even bother to comprehend the sheer scope of power required to mass scatter a celestial object whole sale. Linear power over a finite small amount of time just doesn't cut it in terms of cutting into how much of it can be brought to bear and how long is required to bleed off the excess heat caused by a previous shot. And that's only an interpretation relative to just wholly being about not overheating, rather than charge time.

What I find funny is if he actually played the game, Lostbelt Odysseus even mentions that he found it surprising Chaldeas survived the PLANET DESTROYING ARROW pointblank in Lostbelt 5.1.
He even mentioned that it's exactly does as it's stated right there in bold text meaning that every shot is on that level.
It's like saying that a gun can't fire at the level it's at without breaking apart despite the whole design of a gun is that it's made to consistently withstand that type of stuff for a good minute of constant fire. So somehow these beings from another World who created Chaos, the supreme interstellar ship that created the Olympians Ships... somehow borked up on fucking Artemis? Despite every other ship is capable of insane levels of bullshit on their own and can be seen as Gods to other beings?

Yeah, I don't buy that... I don't buy that at all

Apparently, All-Might is faster than this:

This is despite the fact that this feat actually signs All-Might's death warrant as he is never this fast at all and explicitly would have DCEU Supes murder him.

Dear lord, this thread is just fucking hilarious from start to finish, I have never seen people downplay something seen on film so bad to fucking Manga Images and it's the same shit:

"All Might is stronger than this, I can't show you how he can destroy an Interstellar Star Ship that is meant for battle but he's stronger than it!"
IybemaM.png

This is supposed to be used as a comparison... this ignores that Carol was able to tango and cause fucking Thanos(The same guy who beat The Hulk senseless) to go for a Power Gem to beat her.

And they use the same shitty bullet feat to show how much "faster" All-Might should be:
NiQSFJs.jpg

Again, Superman was able to fight the Flash while in the background, Wonder Woman who was just thrown by Superman is virtually frozen in mid-air. But yeah sure, THIS shows how much faster and stronger All Might is.

"But look at well Shigaraki did!"

1tqMpch.png

Forgetting the only reason he survived all of Star's shit was due to his bullshit Hyper Regeneration and even HE had to go run away when she combined 5 missiles into one super missile or he would have died otherwise.
To put THIS into comparison, Faora in Man of Steel was only temporarily stunned from getting hit by a missile and that was BECAUSE of the Information Overload she took as otherwise it did zero damage to her, same with Superman.

And that's not even including the fact that Thor has consistently fought Hulk and was never splattered and again, Carol fought and nearly defeated Thanos who destroyed Hulk and took a full brunt of the Power Gem to the face and lived...

Again, All Might isn't facing any of these dudes, he would be killed by just one of them.

GregSteve

Bakugou died for your lmao's
V.I.P. Member

Dear lord, this thread is just fucking hilarious from start to finish, I have never seen people downplay something seen on film so bad to fucking Manga Images and it's the same shit:

"All Might is stronger than this, I can't show you how he can destroy an Interstellar Star Ship that is meant for battle but he's stronger than it!"
IybemaM.png

This is supposed to be used as a comparison... this ignores that Carol was able to tango and cause fucking Thanos(The same guy who beat The Hulk senseless) to go for a Power Gem to beat her.

And they use the same shitty bullet feat to show how much "faster" All-Might should be:
NiQSFJs.jpg

Again, Superman was able to fight the Flash while in the background, Wonder Woman who was just thrown by Superman is virtually frozen in mid-air. But yeah sure, THIS shows how much faster and stronger All Might is.

"But look at well Shigaraki did!"

1tqMpch.png

Forgetting the only reason he survived all of Star's shit was due to his bullshit Hyper Regeneration and even HE had to go run away when she combined 5 missiles into one super missile or he would have died otherwise.
To put THIS into comparison, Faora in Man of Steel was only temporarily stunned from getting hit by a missile and that was BECAUSE of the Information Overload she took as otherwise it did zero damage to her, same with Superman.

And that's not even including the fact that Thor has consistently fought Hulk and was never splattered and again, Carol fought and nearly defeated Thanos who destroyed Hulk and took a full brunt of the Power Gem to the face and lived...

Again, All Might isn't facing any of these dudes, he would be killed by just one of them.

All Might is Plus Ultra tier DC is only Ultra tier
:dumbpepe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back