• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 1: OBD 2027 prologue edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think most people in this hobby understand what an actual outlier is any more tbh

Honestly, I fully blame it on places like SB, Quora, and WhoWouldWin as they constantly overuse the hell out of certain terms without realizing what the hell they even mean or why they would be called outliers in the first place.

We actually have Tropes for the very things they love saying is an outlier in this instance.
The very first one even has a similar example to what they bitch about with Heracles and Fate:
Ensemble Dark Horse extraordinaire and Hollywood Cyborg Jeremiah Gottwald of Code Geass fame has one scene when an EMP-like weapon is used to disable his mechanical parts (which comprise a significant part of his body), thereby rendering him immobile and powerless before Lelouch. A few seconds pass, however, and Gottwald continues to advance toward Lelouch by sheer will, apparently grating some meat and metal parts together and causing himself great pain. He doesn't stop, however.
Or the exact one I was talking about with Jack Rakan:
Negima! Magister Negi Magi has Jack Rakan rewrite reality on force of will alone. Once to break a trap dimension, and again after being deleted from existence. Twice! Breaking the trap dimension was eventually justified as taking advantage of some obscure magical theory no one has ever heard of. The other two received no handwave.

Round 1: Visuals over Statements

Round 2: Statements over Visuals

:grimgio

I legit don't have anything really to say but... what the fuck is even the point?
Twenty Fucking Twenty Two and SB still has no idea of how to even use Bleach's feats correctly so they go with this level of retardation...

Screenshot60.png

>Knight Leader will make the characters worthless and easy pickings.
>All 5 of the War Potentials have shown they can murder people with their bare hands and do absurd feats of strength.

It's like people forget that I actually rep Bleach harder than Fate...
Nobody in that Saint Group is beating any one of these guys, and people tend to forget Aizen fully subsumed Kyoka Suigetsu now so good luck with somehow stopping that.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
@OtherGalaxy
>ends in a draw
:CantTakeIt:

Magicx2

Notorious

:grimgio

I legit don't have anything really to say but... what the fuck is even the point?
Twenty Fucking Twenty Two and SB still has no idea of how to even use Bleach's feats correctly so they go with this level of retardation...

Screenshot60.png

>Knight Leader will make the characters worthless and easy pickings.
>All 5 of the War Potentials have shown they can murder people with their bare hands and do absurd feats of strength.

It's like people forget that I actually rep Bleach harder than Fate...
Nobody in that Saint Group is beating any one of these guys, and people tend to forget Aizen fully subsumed Kyoka Suigetsu now so good luck with somehow stopping that.
Lol,whats that for stupid rules for each round?

Lol,whats that for stupid rules for each round?

Because SB has no one who can calc worth shit, they primarily have issues when it comes to Bleach's Statements and Visuals, so they equally wank it as much as they downplay it because "The attacks don't look powerful enough"
i.e. The "consistency" belief that everyone here mocks them for.

Thus we get the completely stupid Visuals Over Statements and Statements Over Visuals when both would actually be used in tandem.

Magicx2

Notorious
Because SB has no one who can calc worth shit, they primarily have issues when it comes to Bleach's Statements and Visuals, so they equally wank it as much as they downplay it because "The attacks don't look powerful enough"
i.e. The "consistency" belief that everyone here mocks them for.

Thus we get the completely stupid Visuals Over Statements and Statements Over Visuals when both would actually be used in tandem.
Bleach has a bunch of good visual feats.

Gremmys Meteor is all what you need.Or at least Lanza

I also have the feeling SB are using low-end feats over high-end feats

They always do, even for the series they like because again, they legit suck at actually understanding scale many times.

Bleach has a bunch of good visual feats.

Gremmys Meteor is all what you need.Or at least Lanza

Yeah it does... but it's against To Aru so Bleach obviously has to look pathetic to make the former look better.

Magicx2

Notorious
They always do, even for the series they like because again, they legit suck at actually understanding scale many times.

Yeah it does... but it's against To Aru so Bleach obviously has to look pathetic to make the former look better.
Not sure whos more worse,SB or Worstgen

Both are shit at this Hobby.I mean,nobody who knows at least the basics would claim PH Ruffy=WCI Ruffy or Doffy is YC1 Tier

Not sure whos more worse,SB or Worstgen

Both are shit at this Hobby.I mean,nobody who knows at least the basics would claim PH Ruffy=WCI Ruffy or Doffy is YC1 Tier

Honestly, it's a fucking tossup at this point because atleast Worst Gen doesn't have the same density of posters as SB(or used to anyway, really does seem like alot of people left the VS. debates from SB which is how it got even worse), but WorstGen seems to be host of the absolute terrible "hot takes".

Yhwach’s TK is better than both, though only top tiers scale to it obviously

I forgot that Aizen was 100% confident he could pull down the Soul Palace itself with his own Reiatsu and everyone fully believed he could after him getting more power since his confinement.
Seriously it's like whenever To Aru shows up, SB brains just shut down and they just accept whatever comes from that series, even if it ultimately contradicts what they are claiming the feat even is or that other series can very much have counters.

Cu Alter/ Gilgamesh/ BBhotep/ Surtr

And of course:
All of the Fate characters get casually one shot.

@GaRbS If you are that asshurt over what me and ChaosTheory talked to you about, then hash it out here, don't go to SB and throw around bullshit that even Blaze is easily seeing through you.

Cu Alter can deal with casual Mountain Busters in the Turas Realta Manga like Fergus, Karna and Arjuna. Hell, he ultimately takes down Scathath who he full out states would defeat ARJUNA, no strings attached despite seeing the man fight when he effortlessly mopped Billy and Geronimo

Gilgamesh is Gilgamesh and I'm not going to go into the stupid "Multiversal" crap but BB DOES have access to Dimensional Barriers and virtually any decently powerful Fate character can explicitly deal with them(Saber Venus even had to go through a Multi-Dimensional Defense with an Anti-Star Noble Phantasm).

BBhotep literally can casually cause a Hawaii sized Groundhog Day Loop that erases the memories all but non-Humans(like Ibaraki) and Avenger Class Servants(like Dantes) from forgetting and it's heavily implied by her 3rd Skill she can even perform a Time Stop. She had to be defeated by the bullshit Rhongomyniad from MHXX to even BE defeated.

And Surtr... we already went through that but if you are pretending that Gram is a "Fodder attack for Bleach", you are completely and utterly out of your mind.

We don't even need all of the adaptations to be open for them to win, just doing so just makes it even more apparent.

54A4A9B753D1B4D6B926B6128CEC0FDDE42B91DC

NO ONE in Bleach is capable of doing these on the level of "it being fodder" not even close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back