• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 1: OBD 2027 prologue edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
inb4 "muh nichirin"

They really love pretending that stupid metal is somehow what Demons are weak against when Nichirin literally just absorbs sunlight in it's metal. They legit pretend the fact that somehow it's the METAL that demons are weak to than somehow the sunlight itself.

Example here. Cu is literally the son of the Sun God Lugh Lambfada and it is stated as much as him being the "Son of Light"... but apparently, he can't manifest his own fucking Divinity or use any Runes to do the same thing to kill the Demons.
:mjlol

This is Demon Slayer fans on pure crack cocaine

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member

Look, I don't even like Type-Moon, but what the hell is this autism? Only 1,500 m/s to react to an FTL attack and this is enough to blitz Gilgamesh?

For starters even assuming the bare minimum, and that this guy reacted the very moment that this attack was fired, would give him a time-frame of about 66.712819 microseconds. This even when assuming the attack is only light-speed, and crossed a distance of 20,000 meters. When it's FTL. Moving one meter in that time-frame is 14989.6229 m/s. Almost ten times that retardation.

Look, I don't even like Type-Moon, but what the hell is this autism? Only 1,500 m/s to react to an FTL attack and this is enough to blitz Gilgamesh?

For starters even assuming the bare minimum, and that this guy reacted the very moment that this attack was fired, would give him a time-frame of about 66.712819 microseconds. This even when assuming the attack is only light-speed, and crossed a distance of 20,000 meters. When it's FTL. Moving one meter in that time-frame is 14989.6229 m/s. Almost ten times that retardation.

Trust me, I pointed that shit out and it's obvious as fuck Siriel is lying, you know how I know Siriel is lying?
Fan Translations literally stated only Quirinus and Ares was able to respond to Chaos's attack, not Musashi, not Holmes and not Mash despite them being able to ultimately deal with the Lightspeed Dioscuri.

And yeah as you stated, it doesn't even fucking make sense because again, Gilgamesh is explicitly strong and fast physically enough to dodge an Excalibur from barely any real distance away and could deal with Richard The Lionheart despite him explicitly being such a fast Servant Alcides is afraid of him because he can potentially bypass his best defenses. So yeah, it's all levels of wrong.

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
Trust me, I pointed that shit out and it's obvious as fuck Siriel is lying, you know how I know Siriel is lying?
Fan Translations literally stated only Quirinus and Ares was able to respond to Chaos's attack, not Musashi, not Holmes and not Mash despite them being able to ultimately deal with the Lightspeed Dioscuri.

And yeah as you stated, it doesn't even fucking make sense because again, Gilgamesh is explicitly strong and fast physically enough to dodge an Excalibur from barely any real distance away and could deal with Richard The Lionheart despite him explicitly being such a fast Servant Alcides is afraid of him because he can potentially bypass his best defenses. So yeah, it's all levels of wrong.
Can you believe that there are dumb assess that actually think this faggot is a "reputable" and "eloquent" debater? I have wiped my ass with better ones.

Can you believe that there are dumb assess that actually think this faggot is a "reputable" and "eloquent" debater? I have wiped my ass with better ones.

Yeah, me Type-Rey and Vespa have continually pointed out how shit Siriel is at debates, especially since he knows what he's saying is bullshit since he actually watches and plays FGO himself so this is basically titanic levels of bullshit.
He's just as bad, if not as worse, than GaRbs is.

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
Yeah, me Type-Rey and Vespa have continually pointed out how shit Siriel is at debates, especially since he knows what he's saying is bullshit since he actually watches and plays FGO himself so this is basically titanic levels of bullshit.
He's just as bad, if not as worse, than GaRbs is.
"""""""""""""""""""""""""""Advisor""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

The only advice he can give people will lead them straight to the grave.

@Atem You know what's worse?
All that proves is something we knew a long time ago:

Servants canonically operate in Microseconds.

So all Siriel's dumbass did was just prove that Servants are FTL and have Microsecond reaction time... so that makes it painfully obvious that it would still fit Quirinus being FTL...

You can raise an umbrella to block the sun's light faster than it crosses the distance between the Earth and the Sun. Are you lightspeed, or would you say you have "lightspeed reactions"?

Same deal with Quirinus. The distance he had to cross was much lower than the distance the attack had to cross, so he doesn't have to be as fast as the attack.

How can someone be cognizant yet be so fucking stupid to say something like this?
Like legit, this is the dumbest thing that Siriel has said yet.

There's no reason to believe Quirinus can physically move as fast as Ares though. He could be able to, or he could not. All we know is that 1) Both of them could perceive Chaos' attack and 2) Neither of them were fast enough to just get Chaldea out of its way.

We also don't know at all what distance Ares crossed because FGO doesn't give position information most of the times.

They literally used a barrier to protect Chaldeas before it hit them(With Ares dying as he was the true target of Chaos's attack on reflex). Why the fuck would either of them need to move to prove they are FTL?
This also ignore that Quirinus crossed that equal distance within minutes which shows he's FTL ANYWAY!

OMG, I'm going to be on this thread for a good minute...

Screenshot_20220403-214923.png

Screenshot_20220403-214956.png

The hell is this supposed to prove when A) Altera got her ass kicked by Gilgamesh in a few seconds in Fate Extella and was implicitly stated by Hakuno that if he actually tried, she would be dead PERIOD.

B) This ignores Iskandar's Storyline where he rematches with Altera and fights her far more evenly than before due to not being used to the Moon Cell

And C) this ignores the fact that she's fucking scared shitless of Excalibur ANYTIME you use Artoria against her in Free Mode in Fate Extella or just her equalling Scathath in the latter's trial quest in Fate Grand Order.
But sure, let's go with Lev grandstanding with saying Altera "is the strongest" which already goes against both Artoria and Gilgamesh and heavily contradicts Fate/Extella where that happens after the fact.

Space Ishtar.

That's cheating a tad, though. Quetz, Eresh in the underworld, and King Hassan. All body Gil feat wise.

Space Ishtar as a Servant is emphatically weaker than her Servant Universe Counterpart(though not to such a degree that she wouldn't be high up there), Quetzalcoatl wouldn't be above any Servants due to her strength alone and if Ereshkigal has to use her Authority, then she would body anyone that isn't Tiamat and King Hassan needs his Grand Saint Graph to defeat Gil.

You're free to post Nasu saying this. Though, I won't really believe him at this point. BB simply existing debunks base Gil being the strongest. No amount of WoG will trump what's in story.

FGO Arcade Translations is pathetically easy to find...
Mash: Nebuchadnezzar II... That's a Babylon king from the 7th century BC. The king is famous for the reconstruction of Babylon, but according to the Old Testament, he eventually went mad.
Tiamat: I know that child. A child who will be born in a much later era, with the power of the ancient Age of Gods. But it was imperfect. He was a unable surpass humanity's limits. That might have been... his life-long regret.
Tamamo: Let me see if got my facts straight. Nebuchadnezzar sent his crazed soul back in time, cloned King Gilgamesh's corpse and transplanted the soul to it. He's pseudo-incarnated in an ultimate vessel, the Hero King's flesh. We could call it Nebuchadnezzar II Reborn. That's our Fake King's identity. Did I miss anything?
This also ignores that Fate Extra/CCC and Fate Extella explicitly states that Gilgamesh is beyond Classes and even Top Servant designations, heavily implying that at full power, he IS at Grand Servant level
Gilgamesh :: What, it’s a simple story. I have manifested as Servant in the same way as the other heroic spirits. On the theme of “participate in the Holy Grail War held by the Moon Cell.” But my power was too great. What the Moon Cell wanted was not the strongest Master, but the last surviving Master. If I had been present, the result would have been decided from the beginning, so I was not allowed to enter the Holy Grail War. Therefore, I was sealed on the far side of the moon.

and it's the same deal with Artoria considering in Extella Link Charlemagne, a Top Servant himself, can't even make her budge an inch and likens her to a wall).

EDIT: I forgot about BB. It's funny because BB is only bullshit because of the Authorities she pinched from the Primordial Goddesses similar to the rest of the Sakura Five. STILL doesn't stop her from getting wrecked by MHXX using Rhongomyniad while she was even further amped up by Nyarlothotep. So yeah, Gilgamesh would beat her too as would normal Artoria.

Irradiance

Slightly Above Average
2. Okay so his powers affect reality on the Quantum level... and Magneto's powers would still be beyond that considering he was capable of creating an EM Shield to protect himself from the Power Cosmic, which basically reality warping on a Universal Scale.
Accels powers are also on a universal scale, so eh.
Don't see how protecting against reality warping powers comes into play here, as defending against them with an EM Shield doesn't mean the shield warps reality.
And if we gonna do technicalities Esper powers kinda warp reality, too, given that they make reality work according to an Espers personal reality. And then there's platinum wing bullshit.

That her power is beyond all other HS's, as my screenshots you cropped out said? Yes.

We literally just have Lev kissing her ass which flies against everything that happens in Scathath's Trial Quest where it was a complete standstill, against Gilgamesh in Extella, her meeting Artoria in Extella, Iskandar's rematch at the end of his story mode Altera is strong but none of that makes her "the strongest Heroic Spirit" by a being that doesn't even fit it.

To become a servant a divine spirit must degrade themselves to the level of a heroic spirit. Septem goes over this with the Stheno.

Yeah? But again, that doesn't suddenly make them beyond every other Servant by leaps and bounds. Some of them are, the others are hilariously piddling in comparison to others(Jaguarman vs. Ishtar).

No, Quetz shits on Gil feat wise. She throws something with the weight of a city faster than Emiya's fastest observed shot, pops off with a several teraton nuke, and has total immunity to everything Gil can do.

Someone in VSB literally calc'd a low end of Jeanne's feat against Spartacus in Apocrypha and got casual double digit Gigatons.
And yeah it's VSB but the funny part was that it looked like the most fair calc I've seen from it considering how that would work. And again, she's WEAKER physically than most of the high end Servants. Quetzalcoatl's feat isn't something major for herself because it dwarfs everyone else, it's because of how CASUAL it is.

You seem to have a low interpretation of Eresh in the underworld. She's so much more powerful than Ishtar that the latter can't even get in range of her without becoming completely depowered. She amped multiple fodder to be able to fight demon pillar tier enemies, and turned Tiamat into red mist. I don't know where you got the idea that Ishtar > Eresh.

Yes, IN THE UNDERWORLD! And as a Servant, she will have to use her Noble Phantasm to drag you down there which Gilgamesh would LONG see coming and take her out. It's funny how people tend to miss shit like "Gilgamesh has bullshit Clairvoyance that allows him to see Past, Present and Future all at once" or "literally read into a person's mind and soul to know what they can do and who they are" and think "because he didn't use it against Shirou, he will never use it against anyone of worth"... when Strange Fake is literally Gilgamesh deciding to fight seriously for once rather than half-ass it and he's a fucking monster.

Parrying Galatine with his coat, being able to defeat Simba, slicing off Tiamats horn*, fighting multiple demon pillar tier entities after being nerfed, sneaking through Ozymandias temple, and having meodp tier death hax.

*albeit after she was nerfed once.

1. Only as a Grand and nothing stated he would defeat her, just that Gawain stated that they was equal.

2. Tiamat was never nerfed, she just lost her hypothetical conceptual advantage, she was still durable as fuck even then.
3. SO DID GILGAMESH IN THE FUCKING BABYLONIA ANIME!

This also ignores he knocked down Tiamat as well in the same anime with those attacks:

All it does is prove that Servant Gilgamesh at his strongest is at the level of a Grand Servant, something we since the Extra/Extella series.

First quote doesn't say he's the strongest. Merely he is the "King" of them all, the "Original" and that the mythical average heroic spirit cannot stand in battle against him.

The second quote says he is totally unrivaled. The simple existence of Enkidu debunks this.

Mm. Done now. Don't want to clog the thread up further.

Enkidu is literally a Divine Construct created by the Gods who can demand the Planet's energy to basically amp his shit to virtually on the level of shit like Rhongomyniad. If it takes THAT MUCH to rival Gilgamesh, I think there's a damn good reason why it makes zero sense for Altera.

Last edited:

That's fair I suppose, so another feat of someone drastically above normal Servants reacting to an FTL thing coming from a considerable distance.

DIOSCURI. IS. FUCKING. LIGHTSPEED. YOU FUCKING IDIOT! You would need to be 4x-5x faster than someone at large to blitz them on average.
No one present but Ares and Quirinus was able to see Chaos's attack by your own fucking metric and yet Quirinus was able to react to it with 66 microseconds despite by your logic "He only reacted to it within 20K+ Meters"!
So by that logic, Quirinus would still be FTL and so would Gilgamesh as he is explicitly a Grand Servant level being at his strongest(as would every other Grand Servant).

Siriel keeps getting dumber at the speed of fucking light himself.

EDIT: This also ignores that Kiara's SE.RA.PH was fucking disintegrating which meant a good chunk of her power was being lost... and she STILL perceived Melt coming at her from FTL, just keep ignoring the fucking point to make up bullshit why don't you?

Eh, not really? Talos, Surtr and God Arjuna's magical energy could also not be measured. Doesn't mean all three are on the same level.

:grimgio:smh
@GaRbS We are going to have words if you can't understand the simple fucking basics of why Chaldeas instruments is not able to measure their magical energy fucking means...
This is especially obvious when it did the same shit with the Lion King, whose magical energy not only couldn't be measured when she went full power, it affected the Chaldeas from Space Time itself.
Maybe... just maybe, that means that Talos, Surtr, The Lion King and God Arjuna have insane levels of Magical Energy apiece and would be extremely strong onto themselves. Trying to pretend that Nebuchanezzer 2 must somehow be weaker ignores the fact that not being able to truly access Gilgamesh's vault, he still beat the hell out of multiple high tier Heroic Spirits and required Enkidu to weaken his Divinity to even win(and he STILL FIGHTS YOU despite that handicap when Heracles himself couldn't even fucking MOVE until Illya was almost dead) speaks volumes for how strong he is! Come the fuck on now dude.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Accels powers are also on a universal scale, so eh.
Don't see how protecting against reality warping powers comes into play here, as defending against them with an EM Shield doesn't mean the shield warps reality.
And if we gonna do technicalities Esper powers kinda warp reality, too, given that they make reality work according to an Espers personal reality. And then there's platinum wing bullshit.
Espers reality warping ain't got shit on the power cosmic so it's not even comparable.

Irradiance

Slightly Above Average
Espers reality warping ain't got shit on the power cosmic so it's not even comparable.
Individual espers, probably. Platinum Wings, creating entirely new branch of supernatural power for the world, stuff? Debatable.
But that's not exactly the point anyway, as we aren't debating Accel vs a power cosmic.
Point was that Magneto blocking power cosmic reality warping with his EM field (honestly what bs were the writers on when they accepted that as solution) doesn't exempt his EM stuff from Accels vector shield. His EM fields aren't in themselves reality warping of a power cosmic's nature, after all.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back