• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 1: OBD 2027 prologue edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
"
Now, there is no multiverse (that we know of) in ToAru. However, Othinus has complete and absolute power over her native universe and she can literally destroy her entire universe with a snap of her fingers.

So, if Galactus goes into the universe of ToAru, he loses to Othinus basically instantly."

:kobeha

so basically you're telling me

Genis-L negs Othinus

You gotta be kidding me to believe that shit...
Then she's more pathetic than the Infinity Gauntlet... and that shit only works in the various Universe it's in.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
Does goku being able to move in stopped time count? there's also IT. And I know there's the faster than a teleporter feat but the flash was amped apparently and with IT, granola's IT was faster than goku's and powered gas who's stronger than granola should have an even faster IT than granola's but goku was able to outmaneuver and outpace gas's with his IT. Just wondering if you factor in all of that would goku be faster than the flash with IT. Even counting flash's feat against the teleporter.

I saw this article on Screen Rant recently, so what's your thought and opinion about it?

Don't compare Goku to these glass cannon characters who gets tagged and injured by firearms while running.

Superman never beat instant teleportation, at least I don't remember that

fanzverse db section ascending to new terribad levels, thanks to fep, those keishin herald genes finally, showing their true colors :russ :mjlol

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
This is kinda hard and also i dont know anything much about lucifer morningstar, And i only know scarlet king but and other scp but not that much so i think it could be stalemate. Because they’re both Nigh-Omnipotent being and they can actually destroy infinite universe. So therefore is a stalemate, Why?

Because if i said Lucifer stomps sk then some of you scp fans would attack me and start debating me with too much of a reply and some expert talking too many scans and feats such as like Adam who is an scp expert i think.

main-qimg-2e644f95dcba94bb41958cd4bb8ae84c-lq

He is an expert scp also if adam saw this my answer like “lucifer destroy sk easily” then Adam some all of the scp fans would debate me with too much reply comment on it.

Anyways so therefore its a stalemate due to because of both of them are 1-A And there both nigh Omnipotent

People tremble in fear of Quora SCP "debaters"

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member

>At first add in Remake Arcuied and realize she stomps
>Then bring in King Hassan and has one downplayer believe he would somehow lose to everyone
>Then somehow believe that Mordred and Siegfried would lose to anyone in Fairy Tail
>Somehow state Artoria would be TOO SLOW for Fairy Tail despite Lightspeed-Faster Than Light Servants being officially canonized
>Actually believe that Fairy Tail still has a chance against Enkidu(A guy that basically is Gilgamesh's rival), Artoria(One of the strongest Servants around and make other high tier Servants look like shit) and Ozymandias(Who is usually seen on the same level as Gilgamesh)

:giogio

And it seriously continues. Why is RWBY being treated like it could actually defeat a Hashira and an Upper Moon despite not showing anything close to what they are capable of?

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
The mind control or telepathy aspects seem instantaneous, but he presumably lands the basic projectile to establish a connection or I am misremembered of it. Soul Tear, in addition to some other problems I can think of, is abysmally slow. Slower, as a matter of fact, than a baseball one might throw towards a batter.
Bruh it's literally fucking sound. :mothman:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back