• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 1: OBD 2027 prologue edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goth Boy

King of the losers
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
I'll give props to that one dude who mentioned Urahara's tech. That type of inconsistent Batman shit brings back some bad memories of Bleach for me. He plans for that type of shit and doesn't bother for others, it's no wonder people think he's a villain sometimes :mjlol .
Batman is only inconsistent when he moves out of Gotham, Gotham Batman has a Consistent Powerlevel, Intelligence and low Plot Armour relatively

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
https://www.fanverse.org/threads/hm-ichigo-vs-halibel.1255992/page-4
Man's physical strength was enough to stop Kenpachi's swing dead in its tracks and send him flying with a deep cut. He has 8 arms that he can quickly regenerate. If Halibel comes into CQC, she's getting murdered because she can't fend off 8 weapons at once. Nnoitra's CQC is flat out the best of the Espada for a reason. None of them except Yammy is lasting in a prolonged exchange of blows.
You know if this were Xelios saying this, it wouldn't surprise me and I would just laugh at it and not even give it a second thought.

But the sad thing is it's not Xelios, it's fucking SABLES. This dumb motherfucker somehow has himself convinced Nnoitra can beat ANY Espada above him (aside from Yammy), in CQC. :hestonpls

And why? Because he flung Kenpachi and cut him up?

We going to ignore Stark going blow for blow with someone who can survive an enraged Yamamoto in CQC...oh what am I saying OF COURSE WE ARE because off-panel feats don't fucking exist unless it suits this piece of shit's agenda for the day. Also Wonderweiss blitz durr. :dumbpepe

We going to ignore Harribel outperforming BANKAI Hitsugaya in CQC in BASE form? Or her being able to fend off Hitsugaya + TWO Vaizard Lieutenants using shikai AND masks, both of whom could hold their own with a Hollow Bankai Ichigo for 10 straight minutes without EITHER of those things? :maybe

GET THE FUCK OUT WITH THIS REVISIONIST BULLSHIT! No lower ranked Espada is superior to a higher ranked one in ANY way, UNLESS they are specialized for a specific stat and they STILL aren't beating their higher ranked peers. END OF STORY!

Last edited:
https://www.fanverse.org/threads/hm-ichigo-vs-halibel.1255992/page-4

You know if this were Xelios saying this, it wouldn't surprise me and I would just laugh at it and not even give it a second thought.

But the sad thing is it's not Xelios, it's fucking SABLES. This dumb motherfucker somehow has himself convinced Nnoitra can beat ANY Espada above him (aside from Yammy), in CQC. :hestonpls

And why? Because he flung Kenpachi and cut him up?

We going to ignore Stark going blow for blow with someone who can survive an enraged Yamamoto in CQC...oh what am I saying OF COURSE WE ARE because off-panel feats don't fucking exist unless it suits this piece of shit's agenda for the day. Also Wonderweiss blitz durr. :dumbpepe

We going to ignore Harribel outperforming BANKAI Hitsugaya in CQC in BASE form? Or her being able to fend off Hitsugaya + TWO Vaizard Lieutenants using shikai AND masks, both of whom could hold their own with a Hollow Bankai Ichigo for 10 straight minutes without EITHER of those things? :maybe

GET THE FUCK OUT WITH THIS REVISIONIST BULLSHIT! No lower ranked Espada is superior to a higher ranked one in ANY way, UNLESS they are specialized for a specific stat and they STILL aren't beating their higher ranked peers. END OF STORY!

I didn't respond to this because I did other shit but I swear to God, what is with people downplaying Harribel?!
She fought not only Hitsugaya and was dominating his ass until he decided to stay out of her range(which just lead to a stalemate of who can get whose big name attack off first) and he only got lucky to how bullshit his Bankai is... and it didn't even weaken her in the slightest, just kept her in stasis(unlike Luppi where it explicitly weakened him so badly, Grimmjow could one shot him effortlessly).

And after that, she fought Hitsugaya AGAIN alongside Lisa(Captain Class Material) and Hiyori AT THE SAME TIME and only lost because Aizen seen her(and the rest of the Espada) as worthless and had to attack her critically TWICE(both attacks was meant to kill at that unlike what he did with the Soul Reapers) to keep her down.

By comparison as Qinlong put it, Nniotra nearly fucking died against a barely keeping it together Neliel because oh yeah, that makes Nniotra look so strong...
Seriously the Ulquirroa crap is bad enough since we have zero idea where his Segunda Epata would put him relative to ANY Espada and Kubo never even mentions that it would do a massive jump or anything in terms of power but believing Nniotra > Harribel is the height of lunacy, especially for someone like Sables.

A half assed swing from aizen?We see SS renji also standing from sword swings from aizen.

:lolwat

Aizen wasn't even trying to kill Renji, how the fuck did you miss something so fucking obvious when sub and dub captured in 4 Fucking K, Aizen outright states he doesn't want to kill Renji and explicitly aims for non-vitals in an attempt to spook him into giving him Rukia.
Hell, Aizen's biggest MO is that outside of Yamamoto, Aizen wasn't trying to kill ANYONE in the Court Guard Squads. Motherfucker wanted to become a God and he would still need people to make sure that the rest of the system still works. This isn't a hard concept to grasp.

EDIT: By this stupid ass logic, Tired and weakened Renji >>> weakened SS Bankai Ichigo considering Aizen oneshot Ichigo with the same ass "half-assed swing" he did to Renji and that took 3 attacks.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
I didn't respond to this because I did other shit but I swear to God, what is with people downplaying Harribel?!
Largely it's really Hitsugaya that they're downplaying as him being able to face her at all is what they base their refusal to scale her to R1 Ulquiorra off of (even though she's blatantly canonically superior to at least that version, if not R2). Citing Luppi's better performance as evidence because his attack outright "blitzed" Hitsugaya where Harribel did not.

Then of course there's the refusal to scale based off reiatsu, because a couple exceptions such as Yammy or Soi Fon/Zommari exist. Thus, regardless of weather or not the character is acknowledged to specialize in or sacrifice a stat, Ulquiorra (almost) blitzing Ichigo totally means he specializes in speed and therefore it doesn't scale to anyone. This despite the fact Ulquiorra's explicitly given specialty is his regeneration and not any physical stat.

Then of course you have them refusing to accept characters holding back in scenes "because it makes no sense", such as Hitsugaya not instantly blitzing Izuru, or him taking Luppi's second attack even though his fight against Harribel more than proved he was fast enough to avoid it.

In general Orihime, Hitsugaya, Harribel, Shunsui, Lillie and Stark are by far the most downplayed characters over there.

Largely it's really Hitsugaya that they're downplaying as him being able to face her at all is largely what they base their refusal to scale her to R1 Ulquiorra off of (even though she's blatantly canonically superior to that version).

The fuck is even the point then? That's some complete SB Tier logic to not obviously scale a person off a ranking system that is 100% based on how strong their overall Reiatsu is.

Siting Luppi's better performance because his attack outright "blitzed" Hitsugaya.

Then that makes even less sense considering:
1. I didn't blitz Hitsugaya, he was caught off guard by it like almost every other character is by getting outwitted.
2. Hitsugaya explicitly faked out being taken out to basically screw over Luppi in the long term.

Thus, regardless of weather or not the character is acknowledged to specialize in or sacrifice a stat, Ulquiorra (almost) blitzing Ichigo totally means he specializes in speed and therefore it doesn't scale to anyone. This despite the fact Ulquiorra's explicitly given specialty is his regeneration and not any physical stat.

Okay, this is just getting pathetic. Ulquirroa outright states his specialty is regeneration, that's why he explicitly DIDN'T amp himself further on the Stat Boost(LIKE EVERY OTHER ESPADA, INCLUDING HARRIBEL. DID) to focus on regen.
And yeah, Ichigo, the one who didn't realize he was WAY over his head but didn't and couldn't quit, is the benchmark for how fast every other Soul Reaper is at that point in time.
:breh

Then of course you have them refusing to accept characters holding back in scenes "because it makes no sense", such as Hitsugaya not instantly blitzing Izuru, or him taking Luppi's second attack even though his fight against Harribel more than proved he was fast enough to avoid it.

Yeah, let's ignore his Shikai attack was too fast for Izuru to actually dodge when he was aiming at GIN and the fact he was able to instantly stop Momo and Izuru despite being nowhere in the scene itself(And it's not like it's a trait in general considering Bankai Ichigo couldn't catch up to Base Ulquirroa either despite with his Mask and Ulquirroa was explicitly outgunned in Base).
And it wasn't like he was using Luppi's Hubris to launch a near instant kill attack on Luppi or anything... oh wait...

It’s more like he becomes weightless for a moment of time. He’s stuck in limbo, unable to go up or down cause, you know, physics. Throwing that big ass sword might work if the other three can’t kill the other girl in time.

It's amazing how hard SB is wanking Weiss' Gravity Glyph when:
1. Rin ALSO used a Gravity based spell on Heracles... it BARELY kept him down and Rin has a metric assload of energy to work with unlike the Gravity Dust even needed to even WORK on Heracles to begin with(people keep forgetting you meed an A Rank Attack in general for anything to work).

2. Somehow Weiss, Ruby and Blake can outrun fucking HERACLES.

3. Illya is somehow defenseless and an easy kill, despite being able to make Rin Tohsaka her bitch in a straight fight.
:hestonpls

"SB Competence" Might as basically be "SB's Wet Dreams" for how much they love consistently doing it.

And this is why SB should stop using Nasuverse in anything they ever do...
1. There is no composite Servant whatsoever outside of various fashions of different summonings and the quality of the Master themselves. A character summoned in F/SN is no weaker than they are summoned in Extella Link otherwise.

2. Tiamat is explicitly one of the strongest Gods to exist and she's only "pathetic" as she isn't meant to destroy in the slightest and doesn't even have moves based on killing things, she literally has to fucking use what she has in various ways to even function AS attacks to begin with. Tiamat is explicitly > Goetia otherwise.

3. It's funny they keep thinking that ONLY Artemis and Zeus is worth a shit as Machine Gods when:
1A. Ares tangled with Sefar to the point she nearly died against him and she took the Sword of Mars as tribute to that(And the ONLY one that was stated she had trouble with).
2B. Many of the other Machine Gods are still ridiculously bullshit Interstellar Warships that have abilities nearly 100% similar to Authorities in how they function).

GregSteve

Bakugou died for your lmao's
V.I.P. Member

Why Halo vs Star Wars so much? Also thinking Anakin, Obi Wan and Shaak Ti will be pushed by Atriox and Escharum in Cqc:kobeha

Considering how hard they wank Blazblue, I wouldn't be surprised if they think it's actually fair.

I find it funny someone tries to go to bat for Sakura so badly... only to somehow believe Sakura has Tank Top Master beat in striking strength... when there's no real difference in Lifting vs. Striking unless it's with technique used.

And now, they can defeat Chief if they have time to prep...
They do realize that it takes time for even the best Wizards to do prep right?

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

Chief would headshot all three of them before they even had time to process what was happening, much less have time to prep. 🤣

Master Chief is way too fast for them, and wouldn’t even need his weapons:hestonpls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back