• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 1: OBD 2027 prologue edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
i knew it

keishin:''Gremmy's power is imagination. Of course his power (of imagination) is doubled. As two people imagining means he imagines two times before.''

i can't :mjlol

my sides are fully erased

i knew it that he would be the ideal obd 2027 main antagonist, he has alien iq tier, he is built different :mjlol

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
0005-020.png

This is the best feat ever in any RWBY media. :mjlol

It’s not even from the show, it’s from the official manga. Literal fanfiction tier.

Only in their fanfic’s is RWBY ‘powerful’.

Even then they still get Cui’d by any verse with mountain busting power. Below that actually.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
man people have such absolute dick level understanding of anything in TF

"86 Unicron and comics Unicron are too different in terms of feats" yeah genius that's because they aren't even the same fucking guy and both were written before the TF multiverse was even formalized as a concept

"what has Unicron done on panel" like this nigga didn't literally eat the universe and sleep through a big bang in Marvel :giogio

like this isn't even the hard to understand parts of the lore it's just being ignorant and acting like you know what you're talking about lol

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
man people have such absolute dick level understanding of anything in TF

"86 Unicron and comics Unicron are too different in terms of feats" yeah genius that's because they aren't even the same fucking guy and both were written before the TF multiverse was even formalized as a concept

"what has Unicron done on panel" like this nigga didn't literally eat the universe and sleep through a big bang in Marvel :giogio

like this isn't even the hard to understand parts of the lore it's just being ignorant and acting like you know what you're talking about lol
I've gotten to the point that whenever I see some fuck-shit when it comes to talking about cosmology, I just close the tab and stop thinking about it. Because at some point I'll get too invested in debunking 100's of dumb niggas with a completely different comprehension of feats compared to me.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
dif versions of unicron even from the 80's, making people mad in 2022 is truly something :mjlol

not basic reading comprehension+ levels for getting that they were dif chars and they were written by dif authors, lmao

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
I've gotten to the point that whenever I see some fuck-shit when it comes to talking about cosmology, I just close the tab and stop thinking about it. Because at some point I'll get too invested in debunking 100's of dumb niggas with a completely different comprehension of feats compared to me.
I don't expect people to know every bit of obscure lore but this is basic shit like if you're gonna talk about the character with any degree of authority you should actually do some reading lol

(I say as I argue in bleach threads without reading Bleach :mjpls )
Kenny is Universelevel+,hence Gremmy died
jbwd_gnog.png
WHOOO the fuck is out here making Jack the Drought Pepes
dif versions of unicron even from the 80's, making people mad in 2022 is truly something :mjlol

not basic reading comprehension+ levels for getting that they were dif chars and they were written by dif authors, lmao
how can you say "when has Unicron ever destroyed a galaxy on panel" and then ignore him sleeping through a big bang in his literal first appearances :mjlol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back