• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 1: OBD 2027 prologue edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
HFS I am literally on the ground in pain after reading that and Idc if it's not directly related you can have this I'm out

You see what I mean? He just talks to you in circles and gives you bullshit rather than actually giving you the proper answer with actual proper context.
This isn't the first time he did this, the Distorting Cause and Effect vs. Inverting Cause and Effect was done by him too despite it being a completely different thing even as how he brought it up beforehand.
I point out that him stating Touma being a "normal human in a Shonen Manga" is another example only to then jump onto "There are other super powerful humans in the series" as if that absolves the fact that the entire point I was arguing against in the first place that he used in SB.

It's the literal definition of dishonesty and disingenuous.

It gets so much more lopsided if Yhwach uses his Sternritter powers but why would he want to if he has all of this? Fairy Heart Zeref can time travel all he wants it does not matter if Yhwach was total control of the destination. Also Yhwach can annihilate Zeref's soul so no after life with Mavis for him.

:lolwat

@Adamant soul We have reached pure bullshit territory with Yhwach now...
He can somehow control the destination of someone who time travels and can obliterate souls(Despite Yamamoto's Soul being in Hell and how Yhwach's actual mechanics works means he never actually obliterate a person's soul nor does any Quincy, Yhwach just absorbs it).

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
You see what I mean? He just talks to you in circles and gives you bullshit rather than actually giving you the proper answer with actual proper context.
This isn't the first time he did this, the Distorting Cause and Effect vs. Inverting Cause and Effect was done by him too despite it being a completely different thing even as how he brought it up beforehand.
I point out that him stating Touma being a "normal human in a Shonen Manga" is another example only to then jump onto "There are other super powerful humans in the series" as if that absolves the fact that the entire point I was arguing against in the first place that he used in SB.

It's the literal definition of dishonesty and disingenuous.
Your like a child that can’t admit they fucked up and instead just saying NO U non stop. The fact that your a grown man thats doing this makes you even more pathetic.

You can’t even make sense in what your saying because of endlessly moving the goal post of your argument. You said there’s no superhuman characters without powers in Toaru, I provide several examples of superhuman characters that are physically strong.

Quinlong argued Arei was using special equipment which she did to the second time she fought Junko. She put it on for that fight and wasn’t wearing it the first time which I proved with a scan. What more needs to be said?

Do yourself a favor and stop mentioning me from now on. It’s only going to end like this each time.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

:lolwat

@Adamant soul We have reached pure bullshit territory with Yhwach now...
He can somehow control the destination of someone who time travels
This despite the fact that an explicit weakness of the Almighty, is that it can't fuck with past events. This is why Book of the End negged it so hard and why The Antithesis is supposedly able to counter it.

So how in the blue fuck would he be able to dictate where someone travelling into the past ends up? :hestonpls
and can obliterate souls(Despite Yamamoto's Soul being in Hell and how Yhwach's actual mechanics works means he never actually obliterate a person's soul nor does any Quincy, Yhwach just absorbs it).
That too. :maybe

Like this shit isn't just bullshit Mustache never did, it runs counter to how his actual abilities work.

toaru

the gift that keeps on giving

What did I say man? Told you guys this was gonna be a treat...

Your like a child that can’t admit they fucked up and instead just saying NO U non stop. The fact that your a grown man thats doing this makes you even more pathetic.

I can't even say "Tit for Tat" because that would give you the assumption I'm actually in the same boat as you which is so wrong, it actually makes me sick thinking about it.
So instead I'll say: Stop projecting.

You can’t even make sense in what your saying because of endlessly moving the goal post of your argument. You said there’s no superhuman characters without powers in Toaru, I provide several examples of superhuman characters that are physically strong.

*Sigh* I literally, fucking literally not figuratively, gave you my post again to read over and your own Spacebattles post I responded to and the context within that page of the post you made... and you STILL somehow think it's all about "There are no other super "normal humans" in To Aru" was the point I made?
This guys, this shit right here is why I said this guy is a fucking treat because even if you give him the absolute context of something, he'll bitch, call you a bitch, say he always meant Y and then if you call him on that, he'll just move to Z and repeat endlessly.

Quinlong argued Arei was using special equipment which she did to the second time she fought Junko. She put it on for that fight and wasn’t wearing it the first time which I proved with a scan. What more needs to be said?

Dude, we literally saw the Lightning when she fucking did that kick you yourself put up:
16.jpg

We see nowhere else in the other feats you use where that happens so yes, it actually is under scrutiny no matter how much you bitch. And again as I keep saying that you love to move around the goalposts for:
Where. The. Fuck. Does Any of This. Stack. To Touma?

Do yourself a favor and stop mentioning me from now on. It’s only going to end like this each time.

You mean crying like a bitch to the point you'll start PM'ing me on how mean I am like you did on Spacebattles when I told you to make an account here months ago? Or how you are doing it now while pretending you are making major owns?
Because if anything, this just makes want to actually continue.

This despite the fact that an explicit weakness of the Almighty, is that it can't fuck with past events. This is why Book of the End negged it so hard and why The Antithesis is supposedly able to counter it.

So how in the blue fuck would he be able to dictate where someone travelling into the past ends up? :hestonpls

I don't know man, it's legit fucking hilarious all things considered as it's just rewriting canon itself to reach that insane conclusion.
The Almighty just gets more bullshit to somehow self-retcon itself every single time.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
What did I say man? Told you guys this was gonna be a treat...

I can't even say "Tit for Tat" because that would give you the assumption I'm actually in the same boat as you which is so wrong, it actually makes me sick thinking about it.
So instead I'll say: Stop projecting.

*Sigh* I literally, fucking literally not figuratively, gave you my post again to read over and your own Spacebattles post I responded to and the context within that page of the post you made... and you STILL somehow think it's all about "There are no other super "normal humans" in To Aru" was the point I made?
This guys, this shit right here is why I said this guy is a fucking treat because even if you give him the absolute context of something, he'll bitch, call you a bitch, say he always meant Y and then if you call him on that, he'll just move to Z and repeat endlessly.

Dude, we literally saw the Lightning when she fucking did that kick you yourself put up:
16.jpg

We see nowhere else in the other feats you use where that happens so yes, it actually is under scrutiny no matter how much you bitch. And again as I keep saying that you love to move around the goalposts for:
Where. The. Fuck. Does Any of This. Stack. To Touma?

You mean crying like a bitch to the point you'll start PM'ing me on how mean I am like you did on Spacebattles when I told you to make an account here months ago? Or how you are doing it now while pretending you are making major owns?
Because if anything, this just makes want to actually continue.
Still moving the goal post. It went from no superhuman feats in Index, to these aren’t superhuman enough which was never your argument to begin with, to bringing up Touma who has nothing to do with anyone I mentioned.

Its not my problem your a rambling buffoon that doesn’t even know what their own argument is nor convey it in a way thats readable.

Touma has his own superhuman showings. I was never scaling him to anything else, only disproving you saying Touma is the only human without outrageous showings in the series.

Im on here right now since months after your ban, you still follow me on SB and bring me up in any thread I’m on over here. Your not in any position to be calling anyone but yourself the bitch, creep

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
I don't know man, it's legit fucking hilarious all things considered as it's just rewriting canon itself to reach that insane conclusion.
The Almighty just gets more bullshit to somehow self-retcon itself every single time.
They want it to be straight up reality warping and refuse to accept the idea that it has any limitations, same as how people will wan Gremmy to be able to erase anyone from existence, or how people will use the vague descriptions given of The Anitithesis and The Balance to claim they can do more than was shown.

They can't accept that Bleach just isn't as big a deal in terms of hax as they believe it to be, so they wank it to high heaven. Meanwhile Gae Bolg is the first big attack shown in Fate and it's hilariously more hax on its own than most of Bleach. 🤣

E

Example

Unconfirmed
When someone here spammed ratings to Sir_Fire on this site, I'd imagine that he would have been annoyed by it to the point where a magical green name fairy had to try really, really hard to get that person's ability to make ratings locked.

Eventually, that certain person lost the ability to hand out ratings altogether, and that ability will...never...ever come back to him.

But maybe this person will still retain his powers of magic, for only the clocks are spammed instead of those, less desirable ratings that sir_fire had to be constantly peppered with...

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/yhwach-bleach-handles-a-beasts-fate-gauntlet.1013130/
He could absorb their souls. He also has power steal via absorbtion, so yeah.

This is without Almighty, by the way.
Ignoring the fact that this obviously wouldn't work given what I've heard about the Beasts (although I'm not too familiar with what Tamamo Vitch or Draco can do), I thought he could only do this to Quincies? Unless they're talking about Sankt Alter, which in that case, that's still doing jack of shit.

(Hoping this actually formats correctly.)

Last edited:

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
If you guys wanna argue about Touma's feats or whatever the hell is being argued about. Do it elsewhere but don't do it in this thread. this ain't the thread for that.

When someone here spammed ratings to Sir_Fire on this site, I'd imagine that he would have been annoyed by it to the point where a magical green name fairy had to try really, really hard to get that person's ability to make ratings locked.

Eventually, that certain person lost the ability to hand out ratings altogether, and that ability will...never...ever come back to him.

But maybe this person will still retain his powers of magic, for only the clocks are spammed instead of those, less desirable ratings that sir_fire had to be constantly peppered with...
And you. You don't get to say shit like this after complaining about people making snide comments. Nos rates everyone in this section and he behaves the same way on Discord regardless of who that person is, he rates them based on the contents of their post and how he feels about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back