• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 1: OBD 2027 prologue edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
He’s got a pretty shit way of rating posts.

I have no actual interest of this site. I’ll leave so long as Xhominid the Fool doesn’t mention my name again here.
>rating the posts based on their content and how he feels about them is a shit way of doing it
How else would you rate a post?

We talk about everyone here. Your not special to the point that your going to avoid criticism.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
It was easy. Especially since calling people retards because you disagree with them isn’t much for criticism nor an argument. More like harassment.

Shame on you as a moderator for condoning this type of behavior by the way.
anonareyouokay.jpg

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
>Nostalgia Fan being a spambot

Bruh :mjlol
Don't you know? Unless I waste my time in off topic spiel concerning a series I have no love for that is infamous in pointlessly annoying vs debates than I must be a bot according to the clown who literally came here for the purpose of getting into a shit fight with Xho over shit to do with another forum. :skully

El Hermano

Acclaimed
It was easy. Especially since calling people retards because you disagree with them isn’t much for criticism nor an argument. More like harassment.

Shame on you as a moderator for condoning this type of behavior by the way.
Sheesh. Why so fragile? You're not the only one who's been called that word or rated. You can feel free to use it yourself and rate others(as long as it's within the context of your argument and not just every post they make out of spite).

If you genuinely feel harassed by someone calling you a "retard" on an online forum dedicated for nerds to discuss fan made matchups then I suggest you leave the internet all at once because oh boy, we're rather tame compared to some of the shit out there.

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member

I have no actual interest of this site. I’ll leave so long as my name is no longer mentioned here again.

You probably should have thought about that before turning yourself into a meme.

At this point you're going to be used as a point of comparison for shit debating for the next couple months or so. We'll probably forget about you after that if you keep your mouth shut though. :mhm

TrueG 37

Acclaimed

I have no actual interest of this site. I’ll leave so long as my name is no longer mentioned here again.
Dude you know deep down that it's way too damn late for that :skully . I can assure you, guarantee that your username will be mentioned here again for a while at least bruh or your money back :mjlol. The memeing will be done whether you leave or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back