• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 1: OBD 2027 prologue edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
i just stole names from digimon when i was a kid, and modified them as I got older to sound better lol

for fanfic ocs anyways
most original universe characters i either dont name or just come up with gibberish that has a good rhythm to me

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
-Name your character with an appropriate, concise name.
-I named my character Anotherblade.
We're on different levels.

cC930EJ.png

@Blade coming to muda-muda your ass for appropriating his name. :mjpls :hestonpls

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I deliberately give my characters names like John and Bob because I like the contrast in a sentence like "and then Bob kicked the Emperors body into the black hole" :skully

Elon Musk's son comes to mind.

Also yeah, Alice Anotherbible is fucking cringe didn't deny that.

Yeah that's been my point this whole time. Atleast if you are going to come up with a cringe name, make it be a damn alien and not human then you can atleast excuse it by it being a translation of their alien name or something(Like I'm doing).

Like yeah, Humans do name people after certain things, people, actions, etc, etc.
People even name their kids after those names or meanings because they want their kid to be special.
But when you start getting into naming your kid after 2 days of the week SIMULTANEOUSLY(not even Thursday Friday, like them both combined into one) because the names of the Week are named after the Norse Gods, you... need to evaluate your naming conventions.

Like don't get me twisted:
-Mugetsu
-Mai
-Raoh-o-Maru
-Mikoto Ashina
-Gehennahem Sariel
-Zidane Mistwalker

Like I can get my OC names can be on the nose and on some level cringe but as bad as Alice AnotherBible?!
Really :obamalaugh
My half-drow sorcerer warlock D&D character is named Darliana Moonstalker, though the surname isn’t her real surname. Her surname is Mirkovic, so Darliana Mirkovic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back