• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 1: OBD 2027 prologue edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom

I think the main issue here is that Metroman hilariously outspeed omniman, but idk what kinda strength feats Metroman has

E

Example

Unconfirmed
He means seth the programmer
:hm
:hestonpls
Yea, like anything that One Punch Man can bring up can contend with Saiyan Saga Goku with his Kaio-Ken abilities.

This thread giving me vibes of Saibamen vs Boros here.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Ladies and gentlemen I give you, a fanverse Bleach sectioner's attempt at a tier list.
B5-D6-D80-B-EDB0-435-B-803-C-380088-C4-C101.png

Where the fuck do you even start with this, aside from obvious shit like there's nowhere near enough tiers here to represent all the gaps in power in this series, a lot of characters are straight up missing?

Ichibei's NOT in God Tier (never mind that the 0 Division should have their own tier) but fucking GINJO of all people is. This mind you being a tier list made by someone who hasn't read the novel so why the fuck is Ginjo in God Tier?:hestonpls

The Espada are too close together, the Nazis are too low and why the fuck would you even put the filler characters there if you're not going to bother tiering them. Just leave them out completely.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member

I think the main issue here is that Metroman hilariously outspeed omniman, but idk what kinda strength feats Metroman has
He really don't outspeed Omni-Man

I mean, no character on this version of Goku's level ever destroys a mountain with sheer physical strength, so Garou still comes out on top with the downplay.

This is just from the Buu Saga, pretty fucking sure he also did it against Frieza as well so this is a really, really dumb take.

You walk outside and instantly die from bloodloss and plague cause you got speedblitzed by a few thousand mosquitos.

Being serious to the match up, Garou's nonsense against Saitama was rupturing dimensional barriers apparently, so thats another mark of power to him.
Technically, it's because Garou's attack heavily disrupted the earth's core due to all the energy, causing the magnetic and gravitational fields to go haywire, which is now disrupting the dimensional barrier. The Beast King lookalike even suggests that this could be caused by anomalous tectonic shifts.

Typical SB bullshit right here... always one person wanks it and another has to literally point out the obvious truth.

"Garou literally enlarged the Planet"
Garou simply smashed a tectonic plate hard enough that the rest of the Plates followed suit and caused that. That feat isn't as strong as people make it out to be even in Real Life. It's like being able to cause the San Andreas Fault to go crazy and as a result California flies off the United States, that's not a Large Country feat on it's own, it's literally nature taking it's course on the equal, opposite reaction.

And here's the other feat in the Namek Saga where Goku contends with a freaking Island Sized Rock... which SB loves to pretend is JUST a Boulder.

That very same freiza used TK to send a large Boulder at him.

And instead of punching it he struggled to stop it. Which is then later supported by the ten ton (or however much but vegeta was also a ten toner at the time in the Android saga, and he’s way stronger than sayian saga Goku) stuff (not to mention the metal door or lifting problems along the way.

It’s only in BOG do we get planetary level physicals shown (and later contradicted again.)

Yeah, he "struggled" because Frieza literally threw it at him at full force! Let's ignore him getting smashed between a Plateau and that "boulder" did zero damage and he easily cut through it seconds later.

ChaosTheory123

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member

Anyone else getting the strong impression he’s playing devil’s advocate just to inflate Bleach and come off as having tried to be reasonable :hm

He’s peddling the kind of argument vsb did to rationalize not using scaling from images to justify using the statements to bloat Seireitei

Flowering Knight

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member

Maybe if this were Amazon Omniman (even then Nolan has a major DC advantage), Comic Omniman just stomps.

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

Metro Man doesn’t really have strength feats because he never fights seriously. Also he faked his death in the beginning of the film so he’s out for most of it

Titan is a poor man’s Metro Man that was created out of his DNA so at the very least he can chuck part of a skyscraper (still several tens of thousands of tons) decently far

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
I stopped reading when i saw the word omnipotent. Anytime i see that word in a forum context, my brain immediately loses all interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back