• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 1: OBD 2027 prologue edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
galaxy level bleach is actually funnier than universe level bleach, because I can at least see the logic in how people get to that one

but where the fuck in bleach did anyone destroy or affect a galaxy :kobeha
In the same universe where Gerard broke out of the Speedforce, obviously. :mjlol

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
but where the fuck in bleach did anyone destroy or affect a galaxy :kobeha

rm6h3d90lgs81.png

:maybe

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

This is honestly why I can't even blame Spacebattles for downplaying the MCU like this when the MCU itself constantly downplays ITSELF.
For as much shit as people give the DCEU, you won't see a single fucking person pretend Zod and his entourage won't basically bend the Earth over and make it their bitches. Or that the Justice League wouldn't murder the modern Military either.
Meanwhile in the MCU, characters get stronger or weaker based on the fucking plot as well as what the main threat even IS.

Thanos can go from making Hulk look pathetic to suddenly needing an Infinity Stone to deal with Captain Marvel and don't even get me started on the What If? Series...

10 pages and still ongoing despite the fact our Modern Military shouldn't do anything to Thanos's forces at their best.
If it’s any consolation

I will gladly continue downplaying the MCU further. DCEU Supes unironically blitzes the verse :wow

Mr.OMG

Paramount
I'm going to die soon, they don't even understand what Theorem Z was about. Why do people who haven't even read the book try to make sense of it by reading only snippets of text without any context?

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
I'm going to die soon, they don't even understand what Theorem Z was about. Why do people who haven't even read the book try to make sense of it by reading only snippets of text without any context?
Lel, isn’t it your fault since your the one who introduced SRE? :maybe

At least I thought that the book would be discussed by those who have read the book.

That's never how that works in most VS. Debates man, haven't you notice most of the people who debate against Fate never read any of the LN's/Mangas/Anime/FGO past "certain parts and pieces" and think they have the entire series under lock and key?
Same with Star Wars, Elder Scrolls, etc.

I'm pretty sure even with the restrictions, Boruto Team 7 murders the shit out of RWBY.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back