• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 1: OBD 2027 prologue edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay this is just getting desperate...
>The Planet Bulge feat is still there
>The feat itself isn't there and the redraw makes it look far weaker than it was already.
>People still trying to force it to be Planetary.
:obamalaugh :tupac

Yeah the more I think about it what would any of the other composites have against the multiple layers of madness inducement that the Re;Zero comp should have thanks to the Witches?

They would barely be able to function to be honest, just look at Betelguese for how it is for one person...
Besides, Reinhard would probably have some skill to kill off the Madness Inducement so...

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Even Falldown Mode is FTL (albeit very minimally, I believe he's in single digits c), LARGE planet level and has death hax in the form of Dead or Alive.

I'm given to understand he'd body most of the verse, nevermind Satan Mode.
And if we bring profiles into it, we have this.
https://wikimon.net/Ancient_Volcamon
and generating antimatter within its body, carrying out a super-detonation comparable to a tiny Big Bang (Supernova).
As a reminder, this dude was fucking fodder to base CHILD Lucemon. :kobeha

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Okay this is just getting desperate...
>The Planet Bulge feat is still there
>The feat itself isn't there and the redraw makes it look far weaker than it was already.
>People still trying to force it to be Planetary.
:obamalaugh :tupac

They would barely be able to function to be honest, just look at Betelguese for how it is for one person...
Besides, Reinhard would probably have some skill to kill off the Madness Inducement so...
Like I guess you could argue the Naruto composite being able to hold it off for a bit? There are plenty of instances of overwhelming amounts of chakra either outright transmuting the person affected or driving them mad. The Naruto comp would obviously include the chakra of said beings that cause said madness.

The Bleach and One Piece comp should be screwed regardless though.

Like I guess you could argue the Naruto composite being able to hold it off for a bit? There are plenty of instances of overwhelming amounts of chakra either outright transmuting the person affected or driving them mad. The Naruto comp would obviously include the chakra of said beings that cause said madness.

I really need to remember that but the most I got is that certain types of chakra can be poisonous and for the strongest versions of Genjutsu, you still need to "Kai" yourself and know you are in one.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
I really need to remember that but the most I got is that certain types of chakra can be poisonous and for the strongest versions of Genjutsu, you still need to "Kai" yourself and know you are in one.
To my memory, I'm pretty sure sage chakra at the very least turns you to stone/a frog if it overwhelms you.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
I.e Reinhard pulled a Saitama in the most recent novels and jumped back to Lugunica after being sent out into space by Regulus.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
There’s also how in Tappei in an interview said that Reinhard would just be as op as he is even without his blessings.

And how he scales above Rein whose lightspeed and can cut anything.

And him being equal to Satella who iirc should be a planet buster since the Prophecy of the throne mobile game confirmed that the Lugunica was flat, because when Satella destroyed parts of the world, she literally did.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
There’s also how in Tappei in an interview said that Reinhard would just be as op as he is even without his blessings.

And him being equal to Satella who iirc should be a planet buster since the Prophecy of the throne mobile game confirmed that the Lugunica was flat, because when Satella destroyed parts of the world, she literally did.
If it's flat wouldn't that be less impressive? 🤔

This is just a question so for those who are watching, I'll answer it here:
I mean, homelander will obviously lose given hes got so little combat exp and Karna has his armor. But how hard for Karna is this gonna be depends on how Homelander's statements vs nukes: did homelander say in the comics or show that a nuke would kill him?

Dude, Karna and Servants on his level(which is hilariously ALOT of them) attack on the level of nukes as a GREETING:
Here, one of the final clashes of the starting battle between himself and Sieg-Siegfried makes an enormous set of shockwaves
Here, an unnamed technique that Karna uses(but is in FGO here) ultimately causes an explosion that comes off like an equivalent of a nuke and completely covers the area they was fighting in.
Here, Karna is able to utterly push Siegfried through sheer force and then launch him tens if not hundreds of feet away(You can also tag this as a speed feat as he easily catches back up to him)

Here, in the America PV, Karna destroys a Plateau/Mountain with a swing of his spear.
Here, as a result of Karna and Arjuna's battle, the Grand Canyon is gone(No Noble Phantasms was used, this was pure physical strength)
Here(just linking to the post), Karna and Arjuna's Punch completely destroys the Plateau they are on but destroys both of their hands from the exchange.
Here, Upon meeting Karna again to leave the Prison in America, Geronimo notes that Karna isn't going into the fight as a "battle to the death" and that otherwise their chances are slim.

Here, with the introduction to Pepe, Karna's attack that obliterated a Boulder is stated to be equal to the force of killing 100 frail bodied humans.
This does appear in gameplay of FGO as his Extra attack here. And here it is also used in the battle against Sieg-Siegfried.
Here, he actually uses it against Ritsuka, Mash and Nightingale in America(You obviously survive but it's pretty clear there is no battle and you are just captured.). It's later stated by Nightingale Mash blocked it but the sheer shockwave knocked everyone unconscious(Holy hell)

Even IF we give Homelander that, it still wouldn't do dick :obamalaugh

Oh yeah, Karna has this so he may not even NEED to kill Homelander with his bare hands, he'll probably just shit talk him so bad, he'll just kill himself from the shame:
Discernment of the Poor: A
Insight that sees through others’ personality and attribute.
He can’t be deceived by verbal excuses and deceptions.
It displays the power to grasp others’ nature, which Karna got because his status as a man with no family blessed him with the opportunity to question the lives and the worth of the weak

Within the Lostbelt itself(and virtually he does it all the time and especially with Jinako) and honestly the best example:
Here, Karna ultimately questions why God Arjuna needs so much power as Arjuna would never go this inhumane route for it only to immediately know the answer that "Dark Krishna" is the one at that killed him and is at the wheel. Here, Karna ultimately gets God Arjuna to question his own infallibility completely unintentionally.

Karna would murder him physically as well as mentally, he would kill him worse than Omni-Man did :oldryoma

That's actually surprising. I knew Reinhard and Satella was the strongest in the series and Satella was definitely a Planet Buster but Rein stacks directly to her? And Regulus can throw people into Space? Okay, I gotta give Re:Zero that... just makes me question how the fuck is anyone gonna defeat the others then.

You realize SS arc Bleach was casually FTL right...

The absolute highest tier would be Lightning speed, that's it. And that's from the databook that states Ichigo was moving as fast as Lightning. There is absolutely zero context for FTL Bleach that early unless you count the Bount Arc.

Tally that up with MASSIVE amps EoS lol Ichigo would blitz Luffy

What fucking amps? Even CT's feats for Bleach would make them either Multi-Island or Multi-Continental and I haven't checked up on that for awhile to see if the latter is true. G5 Luffy would either murder EOS Ichigo or he would have the advantage due to Haki despite their base stats being similar.
Unless New Breathes From Hell give Adult Ichigo some real bullshit feats or the Anime really goes nuts on the feats like it did in FKT, Ichigo don't got shit.

And it just so happens Gear 5 Luffy struggles against cutting attacks... Hybrid Kaido slashed him & even Killer's scythe's handle those attacks better.

>Characters that end up mastering their Haki can hurt other characters
>This somehow means Ichigo can easily just Luffy in half
That's not how that works.

^ nice try cutting attacks can murder him which Ichigo uses all the time. Also he cut Yhwach who's universal lol good luck Luffy.

No.

He blitzes & cuts Luffy's head off. The dude got hit by a Kaido wind slash & it damaged him. Ichigo would split him in two along with his entire planet.

No.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back