• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 1: OBD 2027 prologue edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a no wasn't it?

Actually by Nasu, Ryougi and Tohno CAN kill Servants with their MEoDP... the problem is that they are WAY too slow to ever really fight them... which is hilarious as Ryougi can avoid a pointblank C4 explosion and Nasu still sees her as "too slow" which is still very, very much in line with Human Mages who are far, far too slow against Servants.

Kimmimaro VS Gyutaro & Daki

The duo working together should win pretty handily. Regardless of Kimmimaro needing to kill, restrain, incap or simply outlast the duo, giving the capabilities we know for him, this would be borderline impossible. Dali being able to cut through metal..which also happens to house the weakness to her kind (sunlight), should mean anything less than normal steel (which she already scales above), would suffice in really redirecting or blocking her onslaught and this goes double for Gyutaro. Factoring in their dependent immortality and you have a recipe for disaster for Kimmimaro. His only golden ticket is literally only going to kill him faster and that's his curse mark eating away at his already dwindling chakra.

Kimmimaru VS Gyokko

Even discounting full power Gyokko, this is going to be an even worse match up for Kimmi. He would literally havw to fight through an army of Demonic fish..that he has no means of killing whatsoever that also occasionally shoot senbom like needles that cause paralysis, some that simply eat you and if cut spread a poison that absorbs through the skin and an arguably better water prison jutsu. Even if Kimmi rushes Gyokko, he has his spontaneous pot teleportation and his transformation that let's him slightly ignore the laws of physics, grants him transmutation punches, harder than diamond scales that he can also shoot out and attack you with and an overall stat boost on top of everything else listed above.

Kimmimaru VS Hantengu

He's Gyokko, but worse minus the poison but the benefit of Gyutaro & Daki. He creates clones that can't be killed or weakened really without a Nichirin Blade and this main body spontaneous grows other clones around itself when it feels imminent danger or gets damaged while also being able to break these same weapons housing the weakness of demons against its skin.. Then ofc there's its offensive skills that are too much to name but thr Sonic scream, lightning/electricity and wind one would do just fine, Zohakuten isn't needed.

Kimmimaru VS Akaza

In terms of just having not as many abilities or immortality caveats to deal with, Akaza is by far his most fair match....but....his combat prowess simply outclassed Kimmimaru massively with Compass Needle and all the benefits it provides. Literally nothing Kimmi could do would slow down or even hinder him in any capacity.

Kimmimaru VS Doma

..Lol, Kimmimaru seemed to have bad lungs before? Doma breathes in his general direction, corrodes them and turns his lungs into a pincushion. Other abilities not really needed.

Kimmimaru VS Kokushibou

The body of a Demon only triumphed by Muzan himself and skill of a top ranked Demon slayer. Kimmimaru is getting turned into mincemeat.

Dear lord, someone needs to tell this dude and the people that went with him that Kimimaro survived a Desert Burial with virtually no damage and didn't even really feel Rock Lee hitting him or the sheer pressure done by Gaara which we've seen can straight up pulp people for free.

Kimimaro would slice up everyone in this list with very little issue without needing C2.

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
It was a no wasn't it?

At this point the answer is "it's complicated".

Originally both Shiki's were hilariously outclassed in a statistical sense because of Fate powercreep, meaning irregardless of the answer to "can they", they'd get vaporized by the Servant walking briskly past them.

Extra Shiki was an exception who had the same kind of body as a Servant and therefore removed the physical disparity, and her eyes are confirmed to work on literally everything so she could do it (obviously, she was the damn bonus boss :catskully )

Tohno Shiki's eye's are supposed to melt out of his head or something if he tries them on a Servant since they aren't from Gaia (insert three paragraph Nasuverse technobabble explanation here). That said I think there is an argument to be made for him now possessing something like comparable physical capabilities due to the remakes various upgrades.

Also there is a literal Servant Shiki Ryougi in FGO now and she definitively can defeat other Servants.

So again....."its complicated"

ChaosTheory123

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
That said I think there is an argument to be made for him now possessing something like comparable physical capabilities due to the remakes various upgrades.
He shouldn't need the remake for that

He's a peer to Nanaya and Nanaya in Melty Blood is definitely able to slit Kirishima Kouma's throat. Kouma's someone able to fight and defeat Servants with "average" NP.

Has a few durability and strength feats in both the Melty Blood manga and game too IIRC, been a minute though. Definitely know he ate attacks from Ciel's 7th Scripture in Tsukihime partially transformed too.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

:mjlol

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
unknown.png

Fucking what?
And I actually think that 40k gets up to some decent levels for the high tiers (comfortably planet-solar system level), but saying that "any given Astartes" is equal to Reed Richards in intellect or as strong as the Thing is asinine.

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
https://www.fanverse.org/threads/unohana-gentei-kaijo-vs-nnoitra.1259758/page-2

5%, maybe even 2%

Oh wait that's the MINIMUM limiter that would be required for Nnoitra to stand an actual chance here, my mistake. :maybe
I think Unohana is far superior to most other captains because of her unparalleled sword-skills, high mastery of the Shinigami arts and natural combat ability, rather than because of a large reiatsu difference.

Zaraki's squad prizes battle strength above anything else yet are inherently scared of Unohana despite the fact she never drew her sword during SS for battle, so even as far as back as SS Arc this line of thinking falls apart

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Zaraki's squad prizes battle strength above anything else yet are inherently scared of Unohana despite the fact she never drew her sword during SS for battle, so even as far as back as SS Arc this line of thinking falls apart
It's also assuming that skill is much more of a factor in Bleach battles than it really is. Which is to say, it isn't unless the two combatants are on similar levels to start with. Unohana herself states at Zaraki's peak that she wouldn't be able to touch him at all.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
It's also assuming that skill is much more of a factor in Bleach battles than it really is. Which is to say, it isn't unless the two combatants are on similar levels to start with. Unohana herself states at Zaraki's peak that she wouldn't be able to touch him at all.
It's like that in most fictions to be fair. All the skill in the world won't help a human against an elephant.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
It's like that in most fictions to be fair. All the skill in the world won't help a human against an elephant.
I know, try telling that to people over there.

I still remember the time Sables tried to use Ichigo's fights with Ikkaku, Byakuya, Grimmjow etc. As examples of skill mattering when Ichigo got completely finessed by ALL of them in terms of skill and only won because he brute forced the fuck out of it. 🤣

They are literally THE prime examples of Bleach fights that prove skill means little to nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back