• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 1: OBD 2027 prologue edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
If Excalibur is even 1% of the Ebony Blade he stomps :mjlol
Where do you think the Ebony Blade gets it's scaling from?
roachface.jpg

Mr.OMG

Paramount
Cosmic Superman must’ve erased him and his series from existence because I can’t seem to find the character or series.:skully

That's where you're wrong, in fact our Lord God broke through all existing narrative hierarchies and was able to reach the reality of his creator. You didn't look hard enough if you couldn't find proof of the existence of Chutiya Man.

Proto234

Distinguished
all i know is, that nasuland lives rent free in the minds of the sb citizens, 95% of their threads, are about them, lmao
Probably because of popularity?
Fates is really popular thanks to FGO (probably the most popular mobile game atm).
HST is also really popular there.
And so is mainstream media like Harry Potter.

Probably because of popularity?

Feels more like laziness instead of popularity considering how hard they downplay the series...

Fates is really popular thanks to FGO (probably the most popular mobile game atm).
HST is also really popular there.
And so is mainstream media like Harry Potter.

And they can do a million better matchups than constantly trying to wank that Shigaraki will somehow kill Heracles because Decay works differently than it does in canon. Or pretend RWBY characters can suddenly defeat Nasuverse Mages because they somehow understand the non-existent powerscaling better than anyone.
Or them crying when you bring up how overpowered Jedi and Sith actually are
Or covering their ears when you tell them Harry Potter mages can barely even make a decent Shield Spell and can dodge spells just by running at normal human speeds.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
https://www.fanverse.org/threads/yamamoto-vs-byakuya-and-renji.1259838/
Imagine claiming SHIKAI Renji can kill BASE Yamamoto, while in the same breath acknowledging that Yamamoto was physically stronger than Soul Reaper Aizen.

You know, the guy who cut through Komamura's Bankai with pure air pressure from a swing and soloed all the Vaizards and several Captains by himself without breaking a sweat. Yes Mask one-shotted Vaizards as well, but that was with actual attacks, not casual slashes.

RG Renji IS NOT on par with, nor stronger than Soul Reaper Aizen AT ALL. Hell we even see Soul Reaper Aizen's peers hold their own with an Elite Nazi, something RG Renji can't even begin to fuck with. This fucking Renji wank. 🤣

https://www.fanverse.org/threads/shunsui-unohana-vs-post-rg-renji-and-rukia.1260012/
Oh and of course Shikai Shunsui can't even beat Rukia now (baring in mind these people think Rukia is significantly weaker than Renji), for fuck's sake. :breh

Like they're seriously acting like this is debatable weather Shunsui has his bankai or not.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
It's not really related, but now that I think about it, I'm pretty sure there were instances of nerfed Magic Gods weaponizing stars and shooting the condensed energy at their peers in the World Rejecter "timeline". Othinus herself also did this. Potential MFTL speed feat? :maybe

Last edited:

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
https://www.fanverse.org/threads/yamamoto-vs-byakuya-and-renji.1259838/
Imagine claiming SHIKAI Renji can kill BASE Yamamoto, while in the same breath acknowledging that Yamamoto was physically stronger than Soul Reaper Aizen.

You know, the guy who cut through Komamura's Bankai with pure air pressure from a swing and soloed all the Vaizards and several Captains by himself without breaking a sweat. Yes Mask one-shotted Vaizards as well, but that was with actual attacks, not casual slashes.

RG Renji IS NOT on par with, nor stronger than Soul Reaper Aizen AT ALL. Hell we even see Soul Reaper Aizen's peers hold their own with an Elite Nazi, something RG Renji can't even begin to fuck with. This fucking Renji wank. 🤣

https://www.fanverse.org/threads/shunsui-unohana-vs-post-rg-renji-and-rukia.1260012/
Oh and of course Shikai Shunsui can't even beat Rukia now (baring in mind these people think Rukia is significantly weaker than Renji), for fuck's sake. :breh

Like they're seriously acting like this is debatable weather Shunsui has his bankai or not.
It's insane that I'd somehow make a better argument when I at most have knowledge gained through osmosis as opposed to actually reading the series.
How anyone can claim that Yamamoto loses to those two is baffling.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
It's insane that I'd somehow make a better argument when I at most have knowledge gained through osmosis as opposed to actually reading the series.
How anyone can claim that Yamamoto loses to those two is baffling.
Because it's Base Yamamoto vs Shikai Renji and Byakuya so they think they can get away with it because Base Yamamoto doesn't have many feats. The problem is the ones he does have are more than enough for Renji at least.

Now Byakuya's kind of a different story because his feats in the last arc were pretty fucking good. From soloing FIVE Nazis at once, to destroying a powered-up Gerard's head with one of his ultimate attacks.

I could see Shikai Byakuya beating Base Yamamoto, he just wouldn't beat Shikai Yamamoto and Bankai Yamamoto would beat him period (though I have both on the same tier by EoS, along with Toshiro and Kenpachi).

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member

We have reached the point where people are questioning whether The Tarnished can actually come back from the dead, and whether it's a game-play mechanic or not.

When the first cut-scene establishes that it's not just a game-play mechanic, and that they're all "dead who yet live."

Proto234

Distinguished
Feels more like laziness instead of popularity considering how hard they downplay the series...
Tbf, popular series that they seems rarely use such as YYH, Saint Seiya, Super Sentai, etc, are either really old or niche ones.

Then again, some LN such as To Aru & Kumo desu ga is popular there & afaik it's niche & not that popular compared to mainstream media such as HST. Hmm...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back