• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 1: OBD 2027 prologue edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess. You could stretch it into being actually planetary (or at least close), but that's not nearly enough against the top tier Servants (which pretty much everyone in that gauntlet is last I checked).

The first person, the first person they have is Saber Alter, a character who was able to destroy Grail Mud explicitly from her "weaker" non-Alter self:

Everyone else would stack to this due to various other shit(Vasavi Shakti being able to destroy Ahkellius Kosmos which is a literal Texture of the Greek World and Pashupata would stack to it, Heracles required 2 hits from Lostbelt Artemis to kill him and each attack was Anti-Planet AND held off Surtr's Laeventienn which could turn Planets to ash and so on and so forth).

Even the part where it could knock the Earth out of the Solar System?

As Blade stated, that feels more like hype than any real actual statement and we don't include hype itself. That's part of the reason why it took later Fate series and a look back towards the older series to even legitimize the feats we have now.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
i won't go into details, cuz i dont know how accurate it is since i dont read the series

not to mention, it sounds like hype, we have declined many novel feats similar to this in the obd, years ago, we go with case by case, and legit feats

when

you guys finish the to aru respect thread completely in the olf obd and explain it properly, then we will re evaluate how strong the verse is
That's fair. It could be hype, but given how Gabriel fucks with the celestial bodies of the solar system (at the least), it's not entirely out of line.

Regardless, got it. 👍

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
all i know is

almost almost every tokusatsu series, still will casually fold no aru, cuz you know it's true, lmao, just an example
On that note, where do tokusatsu series like Power Rangers and Kamen Rider sit anyway?
I know the top tiers are multiversal+.

On that note, where do tokusatsu series like Power Rangers and Kamen Rider sit anyway?

Power Rangers is Planetary+ and FTL and potentially MFTL minimum.
This goes for the Live Action too(Especially as they introduced the Morphin' Masters canonically now) but Comics usually explodes it even further.

Kamen Rider depends on the source itself but considering some Kamen Riders become literal Gods...

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2

tv series power rangers, most of them are large planet+ levels/lightspeed to ftl speeds, with lot's of hax

comic versions are even stronger, top tiers reach universal and multiversal levels, at least ftl+ speeds, and more hax

as for

kamen rider, it depends on the series, low tier kr series can be building/large building levels, with hypersonic speeds, but can have some nice hax to cui even verses above their weight class, like mha or kimetsu, casually

kamen rider top tiers at their best, can be easily considered above the likes of dbs and nasuland, an example

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Power Rangers is Planetary+ and FTL and potentially MFTL minimum.
This goes for the Live Action too(Especially as they introduced the Morphin' Masters canonically now) but Comics usually explodes it even further.

Kamen Rider depends on the source itself but considering some Kamen Riders become literal Gods...
Ohma Zi-O taking out To Aru and the Nasuverse on his lunch break. :maybe

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
@Xhominid The Fool recently got into tokusatsu like kamen rider, me and nihilus converted lots of next gen obdérs these months

and he even knows how strong kamen rider is, despite not fully watching it
You might have to count me in with that conversion.
Where would one actually start getting into Kamen Rider anyway? (Not sure if this is the right thread for it but whatever)

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
Where would one actually start getting into Kamen Rider anyway? (Not sure if this is the right thread for it but whatever)

first page, from my thread, has all the info you want to know

You might have to count me in with that conversion.

As Blade told me, You can start with Fourze, Build, Ex-Aid and I forgot the last one.
I would highly recommend Build as it's the one that feels closest to the older series while still fitting in well with the recent Kamen Rider series.

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
Sean Dolan was the squire of Dane Whitman, who entrusted him with the Ebony Blade when he decided he would rather wield the photon sword than deal with the EB's blood curse.

But sadly, Sean didn't have the willpower to resist the blade, and once he unsheathed it, he transformed into the Bloodwraith. A bloodlusted killer and consumer of souls. He grew so powerful after killing an entire country and absorbing their souls that the Avenger's couldn't stop him, but only trap him for eternity via Wanda's magic. Strengthening the bond between him, and the souls of Slorenia's people which he sucked into his sword.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back