• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 1: OBD 2027 prologue edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Screen-Shot-2022-05-29-at-12-52-03-pm.png

That's not even Diebuster! :skully

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
What are they capable of again/how big are they exactly? I can't tell if that's Super Spiral Space or the "normal" universe.
I know stuff is exponentially bigger in Super Spiral Space.
That's not the Super Spiral Space; that's the Anti-Spiral dimension (the Super Spiral Space is Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann; the Anti-Spiral dimension is a different concept). These two keep getting mixed up, but the Super Spiral Space actually has nothing to do with the Anti-Spiral dimension.

It's the size of a gas giant, can withstand an attack thousands to quintillions of times greater than the observable universe (abet barely), can manipulate probability (by manipulating the different dimensional universes) and move back and forth across time in multiple dimensions (which are universes) in a schrodinger state.

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
Cold-blooded killer. That emotionless bio-computer should've never been allowed to grow. Now the parents are gone.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
How big is STTGL anyway? I keep hearing people say it's only a couple of times larger than our observable universe.
(And the drill being a couple of hundred times larger)

Paxton

V.I.P. Member

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
How big is STTGL anyway? I keep hearing people say it's only a couple of times larger than our observable universe.
(And the drill being a couple of hundred times larger)
It has no official height from what I've seen (though I've seen numbers floating around of 52 billion light years, 150 trillion lightyears, although I've yet to find if these sources are official or fanmade).

Soul Drill says it's bigger than the universe and a "macrocosmos-class gunmen." Apparently there are interviews which say the galaxies in the final fight of the movie are meant to be entire universes, but I've yet to track down hard evidence that this is the case (just the aforementioned allusions to it).

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
I wonder who you are alluding to blind traveler, I fight on a million realms, can't pay attention to every battle.

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
Reddie outlived his usefulness. No more dire contests of strength to decide whose ideology is stronger in the face of retaliation, under the stress of strain, but rather being left in the shadow of your superior, ye've been left to rot away whilst he never rests as long as there is profitability to be had.

Maybe better a joke than a walking corpse, I wonder?

Paxton

V.I.P. Member

"Nothing is banned", "speech is free", "bastions of sanity", and my favorite "forums of righteous and democratic threads". This is the language of authoritarian sycophants, so basically the opposite of everything you said.

Anyway, I have 0 grudges on 40K, no problem with 40K. That's a fucking straw-man, you know it. Now, grudges against the moderators and cock-sucking liars on here, YEAH FOR SURE. This website has done nothing but fuck with me, and why, for calling people out as disingenuous liars, which they should be. Nothing democratic about allowing people to call me names and when I reply in kind I get banned, nothing, and I'm not alone in this opinion because I've chatted with members here regarding that issue.

Now, having dealt with this straw-man bullshit, why don't you, "Bo_LO Knight" go back to your ancestral home, which happens to be a chemical vat of frog shit that your entire family oozed itself out of, drop your pants, and get bent over by your fucking trash bag pond scum of a daddy you piece of shit.

:mjgrin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back