• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 1: OBD 2027 prologue edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
Even still, how often do you see that phrase exactly
tumblr_ot1ajo25KV1rvm5qqo1_1280.jpg

;l

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
I get that Galactus is ya boy, but lets cool it with the hype, magilactus is still nowhere near 616 Tribunal's level.

Unless that's all it is, hype. And I'm just being autistic.
i mean it was 616 but its wasn't to the level your thinking of. Obviously he's not on the same level of LT since you know, LT and Eternity still existed once Galactus blew up the universe.

Eternity didn't seem to miffed about it, but LT was just like "Wtf man, I should let yall stay dead"

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Wdym? These are the 616 versions of these characters, we agree no?
And he just has better feats across the board, but semantics aside, yeah.
Tbh with how much they make cosmic niggas job I wouldn't have been surprised if he killed LT in the comic
:hestonpls
other verses struggle to become universal and all

in zexal, took them few arcs, lol, and was a from a flashback scene as well
The Power of Card Games

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
vector, kite, nash and quattro were carrying the zexal series, ngl

not my fav series, but def on the average tier, with their best parts - quality wise

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
i mean it took a hell of a lot out of him to do didnt it?
There's no version of Galactus that comes close to the Infinity Gauntlet. I don't care if he neg diffs it or beats It by a hair. Do you think base Galactus is stronger than the First Firmament?

Understand the concept of consistency. There's a reason we still have Mephisto as being weaker than Dormammu and Shuma-Gorath. It's because he has decades of history being lower on the cosmic totem-pole than either. Despite what some Wack writers would attempt to memory-hole and change with no explanation.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
There's no version of Galactus that comes close to the Infinity Gauntlet. I don't care if he neg diffs it or beats It by a hair. Do you think base Galactus is stronger than the First Firmament?

Understand the concept of consistency. There's a reason we still have Mephisto as being weaker than Dormammu and Shuma-Gorath. It's because he has decades of history being lower on the cosmic totem-pole than either. Despite what some Wack writers would attempt to memory-hole and change with no explanation.
>Marvel
>Consistency
In the same Strange comics they had Mephisto somehow not only outlast and outsmart Dormammu but every other hell lord in existence including Shuma. Marvel doesn't give a shit

No, he literally stepped on him like a bug :skully

As long as you're talking about that "Shephard" short comic
fucking wild man

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
>Marvel
>Consistency
Is Eternity not consistently the embodiment of the universe? Is Odin not consistently multiversal? Is Thor not consistently on the level of the Silver Surfer? Is Thing not consistently below the likes of The Hulk and Wonder Man? Every series has outliers, the difference is you take them at face value. You must also think Galactus has sub-universal durability and is capable of getting one-shot by Hyperion.

Quote me again and not respond to anything I said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back