• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 1: OBD 2027 prologue edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
This series misses Monty so badly its not even funny. And that's not me saying he was a great writer or anything, but he sure as shit would've been better with the powerscaling than this crap. :wow

You can look at Dead Fantasy and absolutely see he would have. Even with RWBY Season 3, you legit see the differences between Qrow and Winter and everyone else... or Ozpin and Cinder.
Now it's literally everyone looks weak and pathetic and you wonder how they are anything like how they was in Season 1-3?

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

🤔

Not sure why they said "villain" when it's mostly Lostbelt Kings anyway.

🤔

Not sure why they said "villain" when it's mostly Lostbelt Kings anyway.

Well to be fair, most of the LB Kings aren't "Villains" per se. It's more they are just the beings we usually have to overthrow to take down their Lostbelt. Antagonist would make more sense for most of them.

Either way Accelerator is a fucking massive can of worms I will NEVER touch so nope.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Well to be fair, most of the LB Kings aren't "Villains" per se. It's more they are just the beings we usually have to overthrow to take down their Lostbelt. Antagonist would make more sense for most of them.

Either way Accelerator is a fucking massive can of worms I will NEVER touch so nope.
Fair. :mjlol

On that note, what can Oberon and Qin Shi Huang do again?
I know Oberon is some kind of literal black hole and can make people fall asleep.

By EMIYA's own admission he can't easily project a Noble Phantasm like Gáe Bolg, so that would not be his first choice when presented against Homelander.

EmiyaDifficulty level is a factor as well.
I can't easily project a Noble Phantasm like Gáe Bolg.
EmiyaSimilarly, Mash's Noble Phantasm is also something I can't easily imitate.

Meanwhile Fate/Extella Link:

Easily project =/= can't, not sure why GaRbs keeps acting like it takes him seconds or minutes to project a "difficult" Noble Phantasm when Shirou could project Caliburn in seconds.
The whole point is that Archer will just need to put more into it(Or just use UBW) not like it matters against Homelander.

Fair. :mjlol

On that note, what can Oberon and Qin Shi Huang do again?
I know Oberon is some kind of literal black hole and can make people fall asleep.

Qin Shi Huang, to put it plainly, is weird.
He can basically control Meteors that can basically wipe out cities easily by redirecting them with his NP. He also can force the World to do certain things by commanding it so with his Authoritative voice(from some of his skills).
He would also be borderline invincible and would be around the level of True Ancestors if slightly weaker due to his backup body being made from a Xian who is similar to the former who are basically Continental+ Tier monsters.

Oberon... is even weirder. Like he isn't weak as Oberon or Vortigern(though hilariously, he's actually handicapped due to his former self getting destroyed earlier in Lostbelt 6) and can actually fight somewhat decently.
But yes, he is basically a Large Planet+ Black Hole that once you are inside it, you can NEVER get out unless someone opens it from the outside(You can stop yourself from infinitely falling but you can't get escape it).
So to put it in plain terms?

He's FGO's Evolt lol

Paxton

V.I.P. Member

None, cuz he die in first round due to environment effect such as extreme cold that his auto reflect barrier wouldn't block automatically.

Unfortunately for him, he die the instant that he was expose to that lvl of temperature before he can blocking it manually.

It's like this guy is the opposite of most SBers. Downplaying To Aru instead of Fate. :mjlol

Mr.OMG

Paramount

It's like this guy is the opposite of most SBers. Downplaying To Aru instead of Fate. :mjlol
He's the hero we don't deserve, but he's the hero we so desperately needed.

Flowering Knight

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I'm assuming you mean Jonathan?
Yeah, pretty much. Astral Fissure shenanigans pretty much means an auto KO against the vast majority of opponents below country level. Since being near one either turns you into a malfested (which corrupts both the mind and body) or just destroys you outright. And the Astral Fissures themselves were able to appear all around the world for years after Soul Edge unleashed what was essentially a basic burst of energy.

And that's without taking into account the massive amounts of other hax at Inferno's disposal, or the hilariously unfair power difference between the two.

Proto234

Distinguished

Well, Junao,Zeus ,Surtr (if he counts as LB king ) are undoubtedly villains though since all of them have no reddeming points.
The others are indeed antagonists though since all of.them have reddeming points (varies)

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Well, Junao,Zeus ,Surtr (if he counts as LB king ) are undoubtedly villains though since all of them have no reddeming points.
The others are indeed antagonists though since all of.them have reddeming points (varies)

Er, Zeus and Junao are both in the "I was doing what had to be done" villain category. Junao managed to keep a literal paradise until the monk drove him crazy (which is why Pepe was willing to kill you to preserve it) and Zeus managed to drive away Sefar and create a society without death or crime.

Both of their worlds were ultimately dead ends, and by the time Chaldea brings them down both Zeus and Junao have fallen from grace to an extent (Junao is crazy because monk boi is a bitch, and Zeus has given up trying to preserve humanity), but a big part of the narrative is that their worlds have at least some merit to them. Enough that a sympathetically portrayed Crypter is willing to kill you for them.

Proto234

Distinguished
Er, Zeus and Junao are both in the "I was doing what had to be done" villain category. Junao managed to keep a literal paradise until the monk drove him crazy (which is why Pepe was willing to kill you to preserve it) and Zeus managed to drive away Sefar and create a society without death or crime.

Both of their worlds were ultimately dead ends, and by the time Chaldea brings them down both Zeus and Junao have fallen from grace to an extent (Junao is crazy because monk boi is a bitch, and Zeus has given up trying to preserve humanity), but a big part of the narrative is that their worlds have at least some merit to them. Enough that a sympathetically portrayed Crypter is willing to kill you for them.
Forgot about that part with Junao, but considering he's willing to take counsel from someone obviously evil despite having Anti-Evil skill, yeah..

As for Zeus, I have a feeling that he's driving Sefar not for altruism but for his own self preservation (aka selfish). And considering what he's done to his fellow gods & willingness to abandon his subjects, doesn't portray him in a good way.

I agree about their world, it's just that the LB king (Junao & Zeus' case) are evil while their world have their own merit (separate from the king), which is the opposite of LB6 where the LB king is far more sympathetic & have more merit than her own world, which is a hell hole

Forgot about that part with Junao, but considering he's willing to take counsel from someone obviously evil despite having Anti-Evil skill, yeah..

As for Zeus, I have a feeling that he's driving Sefar not for altruism but for his own self preservation (aka selfish). And considering what he's done to his fellow gods & willingness to abandon his subjects, doesn't portray him in a good way.

I agree about their world, it's just that the LB king (Junao & Zeus' case) are evil while their world have their own merit (separate from the king), which is the opposite of LB6 where the LB king is far more sympathetic & have more merit than her own world, which is a hell hole

God Arjuna's Anti-Evil skill doesn't actually reflect "Evil" as in more "Defective, Crippled, not fitting his specifications for perfect".(Though it's hard to say when he got this mindset and Dark Krishna fully gained control)

Zeus was all but taken over by Chaos after he defeated Sefar which would explain his massive personality shift since he basically became a Mini-Chaos himself.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
rom neutralizes him in one shot. Easy maths.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back