• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Remember kidpachi>pre-eos kenpachi

And that still makes more sense than the shit coming out of opm and dbs
In fairness if Kubo had bothered to sufficiently foreshadow this twist, instead of basically just dropping it on us in the final arc it wouldn't be as bad.

Designing Unohana's hair to hide the scar Kidpachi gave her is a neat detail in HINDSIGHT, but Kenpachi getting unexplained power boosts out of nowhere is not, in and of itself, sufficient foreshadowing. There's a difference between subtle storytelling and just not giving us the information.

Especially for something that's going to magically keep Kenpachi relevant in the final arc.

:hm

I genuinely don't know how Time Erase and Gae Bolg would interact.

Unless Diavolo explicitly erases Causality(which I believe he actually does), then Gae Bolg will kill him, no questions asked.
OF COURSE, Diavolo can't do dick against Cu as Diavolo is way too weak to do any real damage so Cu would kill him eventually.

And before anyone says anything, the act of simply screwing with casuality isn't enough, you need to explicitly screw with Gae Bolg's ability to screw with Casuality on a Large Planetary+ scale... or else you get this:

Fragrach explicitly screws with Time and Rewinds Casuality to the point it will fire first if the opponent's Trump Card is used first... it didn't do shit to actually STOP Gae Bolg's Casuality of it will pierce your chest being already set in stone, it doesn't even matter if Cu dies first or you kill his Master, you are basically a dead man walking unless you can stop that entirely.
Screenshot_20210611-190946.png

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2

armstrong at his best is small city level/mhs+ and his high level regen ain't gonna save him, smh

Jesus fuck, why is the sane man speaking sense that Naruto is out of his league against Mark?!
Of course, this doesn't matter against Garou according to them so whatever...

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
i need to clarify a bit about the stats in mark verse, the planet level feat is really underestimated

when mark contributed to the destruction of a planet, the feat was equaling at least 127 zettatons of TNT yield for each of them, so top tiers are at least planet level+ and ftl+, basically all the high tiers and top tiers in mark land, are at this level, the top tiers are on a further degree though

Outside of some childish desire to get an obvious circlejerk, why IS Yujiro being placed against Gene again?

Fucking ALL of them.

Masterblack06

Cosmically Evolved Entity

Outside of some childish desire to get an obvious circlejerk, why IS Yujiro being placed against Gene again?

Fucking ALL of them.
Jean is gonna dragon kick this man into the milky way

i need to clarify a bit about the stats in mark verse, the planet level feats is really underestimated

when mark contributed to the destruction of a planet, the feat was equaling at least 127 zettatons of TNT yield for each of them, so top tiers are at least planet level+ and ftl+, basically all the high tiers and top tiers in mark land, are at this level

Yeah, Mass scattering a Planet would require so much energy, it's absurd on it's face and why it's not even possible for even Cosmic shit to do normally outside of Black Holes or a pointblank Supernova.
Naruto should get murdered.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

Fucking ALL of them.
I saw "God Hand" and actually thought someone was putting Yujiro up against the God Hand from Berserk :mjlol

Not that that's much better.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
for those who don't know

end of game gene, with the double goddo arms, defeated the final boss, who turned day to night, and surrounded the area with large clouds, causing various thunderstorms and all, once gene won the fight, he neutralized all of that too

so

lol yujiro, gets one punched, lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back