• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterblack06

Cosmically Evolved Entity
Screenshot_6.png

:JokerSerious:

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

:hm

This man is made of so much stupid... and of course people accept that retarded explanation...
Planets... are fucking PLANETS. They aren't just made of massive rock, they also have a sheer level of gravity between each of them, you know? The reason we are even able to not fall off the Planet?
Superman wouldn't be like a goddamned Cottonball is to a truck, he would be like a FLY to a TRUCK if the truck can drag them towards it and another Truck crashed into the other Truck and Fly at once.

Like holy shit, how dumb is this fuck?!

Paxton

V.I.P. Member

Didn't the anime JUST drop? Is season one even finished?

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member

It's netflix, you know how they post content.

GregSteve

Bakugou died for your lmao's
V.I.P. Member

If it did Darsh still wins lol

Flowering Knight

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member

Outside of some childish desire to get an obvious circlejerk, why IS Yujiro being placed against Gene again?
Yujiro's getting dragon kicked to the milky way.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
The hell is the difference between Eternal Atoms and Dispel Bound again?

The former let you regenerate and the latter gives you defenses against a whole slew of nasty effects?

Masterblack06

Cosmically Evolved Entity
The hell is the difference between Eternal Atoms and Dispel Bound again?

The former let you regenerate and the latter gives you defenses against a whole slew of nasty effects?
Eternal Atoms: A powerful reconstruction ability on an atomic level. In order to completely kill someone with Eternal Atoms, you have to be able to destroy them on a physical, spiritual, and astral level. Users of Eternal Atoms are nearly immortal and extremely difficult to kill.

Dispel Bound: The user is surrounded by hundreds to thousands of shields that grant him/her protection against Magical Spells, Instant Victory, Camouflage, and much, much more. These shields repair at an extremely fast rate, requiring high speed attacks or an immensely powerful attack to severely damage it. In other words, the weaker the foe, the more effective the technique.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back