• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.

seth

Preeminent

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
yes. Primarchs are faster. Someone with a fraction of sanguinius power was able to see lasers as slow moving. Angron lifted a titan
How big/durable can Titans get again? Like mountain sized?

seth

Preeminent
How big can Titans get again? Like mountain sized?
don`t know gw is really bad with numbers. They give short humbers when they should be higher. Some have cathedrals atop them yet gw says its 15-20 M which is bullshit since catherals are above that. So we have to find the size ourselves

@Xhominid The Fool :giogio

See, I can understand a topic like this because in truth, Gilgamesh at full power(especially at the Moon Cell) is explicitly stated to be Grand Servant level(Full power Artoria/Arthur is also heavily implied to be on that level).
The problem with the topic is the SHEER levels of bad faith in it.
GaRbs saying that Grand Servant Candidates aren't stronger than normal Servants is a fucking lie(Primarily because those candidates ARE usually the strongest Servants of their category like Orion being the Ultimate Killer of Beasts... not those ones or Merlin and Solomon who are THE Archmages of their time or King Hassan whose literally the only Servant whose capable of being Grand Assassin). Grand Servants are explicitly stronger than most Servants due to having a far superior Saint Graph(basically the True Saint Graph only the Planet can give in comparison to the normal Saint Graph Servants get through other means) and basically is supplied by the Planet itself to do their one job.
Grand Servants are granted a Saint Graph of a rank above normal Servants, making regular Servants "cheap, convenient, multi-purpose familiars" in comparison as described by Hans Christian Andersen.[1][3] He says "If [Servants] are weapons meant to fight individuals, [Grand Servant] is a weapon meant to fight the world."[3] While Servants are a degraded form of the Grand Servant ritual, the difference between Grand Servants and Servants is rank of the vessel and authority rather than their comparative ranks as Heroic Spirits."[3]

We even see that a typical Grand Servant requires basically needing to be supplied by the Planet itself or for the actual Summoning Array, basically need unlimited Mana like the Crystal Mountain in Olympus despite the air density being so full of Mana, Servants can literally heal themselves from nearly fatal injuries by just planting themselves into the ground for about a few days.

So it gets ridiculous in that they are pretending that's not a major deal breaker.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
Idk how much the anime covered

s1 covered up to the nei fight, means = country+ levels halloween spell = which is slightly weaker than bsabbath = gojo gets cui'd

and even without that, when they clashed their exodus's techs, they parted many clouds and all = still island levels = gojo get's cui'd either way

ps:

exodus is weaker than bsabbath and halloween and still can output island levels worth of damage and all

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
3.) Wins, Solomon's only feat is creating a shield that got busted in like 8 punches

🤨

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
s1 covered up to the nei fight, means = country+ levels halloween spell = which is slightly weaker than bsabbath = gojo gets cui'd

and even without that, when they clashed their exodus's techs, they parted many clouds and all = still island levels = gojo get's cui'd either way

ps:

exodus is weaker than bsabbath and halloween and still can output island levels worth of damage and all
but tik tok told me you need to have infinite speed to bypass infinity
:hestonpls

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
So Infinity just stops working on attacks of a certain strength? Unless I'm interpreting this wrong :hm

basically, any large aoe attack with output superior to gojo's dura, can nuke him, rather easily, especially if the char can fly

gojo is really overrated, he is hax, and can hax lot's of chars who can't counter him, but he is unoriginal too, since his hax, is like a lite version of jjba lil green from part 6

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
basically, any large aoe attack with output superior to gojo's dura, can nuke him, rather easily, especially if the char can fly

gojo is really overrated, he is hax, and can hax lot's of chars who can't counter him, but he is unoriginal too, since his hax, is like a lite version of jjba lil green from part 6
So you mean more along the lines of oxygen deprivation rather than outright blasting him apart physically? :hm

But yeah, I agree on that last part :mjlol

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
So you mean more along the lines of oxygen deprivation rather than outright blasting him apart physically? :hm

i mean, if a char can fly, has let's say city level tier blasts, bye bye gojo, so simple

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back