• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
ah, speaking of that thread, yuji is multi city block levels since he handled awakened mahito in their rematch, on his own

meanwhile sukuna scales to jogo's small town level feat, he trolled him and even baited him, smirked only and told him, that attack could hurt a bit, if it could connect, but sukuna still gave him a mini thumbs up for his effort

speed wise

jjk chars are low hypersonic levels

so

yuji, on his own, gets stomped in that thread

GregSteve

Bakugou died for your lmao's
V.I.P. Member
wdym I changed my debate style :mjpls

@Uoruk, @GregSteve I see what you mean by OSA having bad opinions.

How in the hell does he think that Killua 'surpassing his physical potential' is the same as Adult Gon?

Adult Gon was Gon sacrificing his life to reach his future potential at that moment hence why he turns into an adult.

Killua surpasses his physical potential through Godspeed amping his stats and Whirlwind's automatic reflexes. The difference is that Killua is surpassing his current potential, there's nothing indicating he's reaching his future potential like Gon did.

And what makes him as fast as Netero's hands? Netero was so fast Meruem couldn't follow his attacks, and had exchanged over a thousand blows in seconds.

And obviously Meruem is stronger than Youpi and Pouf. So where the hell did he get the conclusion that Killua is somehow fast enough to blitz Meruem and is equal to Adult Gon just by blitzing Youpi and being faster than Pouf?
Yea I mean Killua is fast but one of his butlers makes him sweat while carrying Alluka because he can't shake them but Meruem post rose is the pinnacle in the series until they hit the Dark continent

Rest assured that other people mock you too for the absurd things you say.

If it's supposed to be from SB, I would take that as whining instead.

You mean the same Kirei who in his fight with Kirisugu is explicitly incapable of dodging a shot from the Thompson Contender? That is the level of speed you wanna wank above Deku literally outspeeding a bullet?

You mean the Bullet Kiritsugu(Who he himself is a superhuman as was already established) used Time Alter to skip all of the reload phases while Kotomine was running full blast at him? Wow, I can't see why Kotomine wouldn't try and dodge it, especially since he's trying to make certain Kiritsugu gains no ground in their fight.

And dude, Hansa literally blocked bullets from a LMG and Shotgun firing at him simultaneously. Kotomine is better than him all respects, that would fit my point in that Deku's shit is weak.

You lost the right to mock others for scaling Mr. "I legit believe all divine constructs are planet busters as powerful as the sun".

Bro, everyone told you how that worked and you are still bitching about it LMFAO.
The energy the Sun throws out is more than enough onus for that, it's dumber considering the number of Divine Constructs which really does fit that level anyway so what does that exactly beat the point?

Yeah, and crushing a human skull with a punch isn't superhuman ENOUGH to be comparable to Deku.

It does when it's the weakest shit he's capable of even before being enhanced(Being able to tilt a Servant's head at all whose trying to murder you who are relatively >>> Humans as a whole... that's impressive)...

Kuzuki's snake fighting style does nothing to increase his physical strength or the force of his punches.

LITERALLY MISSED MY FUCKING POINT! Holy shit. Kuzuki got training from an Assassination School that virtually made him break his limits and gained a style that basically ignores Reality itself unless the person he fights is somehow still alive or someone watching sees how it works. Maybe it's due to shit like that is why he, False Assassin and Soujuuro are just that ridiculous huh?

GregSteve

Bakugou died for your lmao's
V.I.P. Member
ah, speaking of that thread, yuji is multi city block levels since he handled awakened mahito in their rematch, on his own

meanwhile sukuna scales to jogo's small town level feat, he trolled him and even baited him, smirked only and told him, that attack could hurt a bit, if it could connect, but sukuna still gave him a mini thumbs up for his effort

speed wise

jjk chars are low hypersonic levels

so

yuji, on his own, gets stomped in that thread
Idk why I forgot the rematch lol but yea it turned to a Killua tier placement pretty much instantly since we knew Yuji lost

GaRbS

Illustrious
Yeah because Archer's magic resistance is fucking dog piss, as is Shirou's funny enough.

Magic resistance and durability are not the same thing, Artoria can laugh at shit which would blow Heracles' head off, despite the latter being FAR more durable than the former.
Magic Resistance plays no role here, EMIYA simple doesn't have the durability to survive an attack as weak as one of Medea's bolts of light.
BASE Shirou (ie with NO Archer shit, pre-even training with Saber or Rin or any major power-ups of any kind) SURVIVED a straight up punch from Berserker in one of the first bad endings in the game.

He also survived (in the same timeframe) a blow from Berserker that was meant for Saber, which ONLY blew his stomach out of his body. He also survived several indirect hits from Berserker while he was wielding Caliburn against him.

Doesn't do it on the regular my fucking ass, he CONSISTENLY survives attacks (direct or otherwise) from servants of that level.
He got completely wrecked by both attacks and only survived due to Avalon.
So you're saying it didn't happen or what?
Would that be the same Artoria Alter who beat Heracles like a red-headed step child and is stated to be capable of beating Gilgamesh? 🤣
Artoria beat Heracles with Mana Burst spam, something that she didn't do in the visual novel, where they were equally matched. Salter is also never stated as being capable of beating Gilgamesh. That's Gilgamesh throwing the fight due to not liking his Master.
No servant is ONLY 10x normal human level and he was buffed to the point he can fuck with Servants to an extent.
Kuzuki isn't as strong as Servant, even with his base superhuman strength being enhanced with x10 human strength on top.
Would that be the same fucking armour that Heracles had to CHIP AWAY at in order to EVENTUALLY break over the course of an extended fight. And which required ENUMA FUCKING ELISH to shatter it outright in one shot.
Heracles doesn't chip away at Artoria's armor, a single direct hit blows it away. And Salter's armor, which is stronger than regular Artoria's, got easily pierced by Shirou wielding Kanshou and Bakuya.
You mean the Bullet Kiritsugu(Who he himself is a superhuman as was already established) used Time Alter to skip all of the reload phases while Kotomine was running full blast at him? Wow, I can't see why Kotomine wouldn't try and dodge it, especially since he's trying to make certain Kiritsugu gains no ground in their fight.
Time Alter only affects Kiritsugu's body, not his weapons. And once the bullet leaves the gun it would further not be affected.
LITERALLY MISSED MY FUCKING POINT! Holy shit. Kuzuki got training from an Assassination School that virtually made him break his limits and gained a style that basically ignores Reality itself unless the person he fights is somehow still alive or someone watching sees how it works. Maybe it's due to shit like that is why he, False Assassin and Soujuuro are just that ridiculous huh?
Kuzuki's style is not even close to ignoring reality itself. It's simply a trick of moving the arms in weird ways and changing directions by using elbow as fulcrum.

I thought fame is one of the reason a grand is chosen, considering all Grands are pretty much popular and have strong fame and embodies archetype of their class (like KH as Hassanin founder).

Fame doesn't have much to do with it, it's more being the top of your class and being the best at what the Grand Class wants you to be is the only requirements.
Orion isn't the strongest Archer by a long shot or the most famous, HOWEVER, he is the best at killing Beasts and the best Marksman that isn't a full on Demi-God like Arash(It's stated Orion is pretty polluted for a Son of Poseidon considering how little he can do) or Arjuna or Gilgamesh.

I'm good dude, here trying to see how ridiculous the arguments can get. How about you, haven't seen you in a while in SB. Did you get banned or something?

Quit trying to be cool homie, it's pathetic.
You can defend Spacebattles till you are blue in the face, it doesn't make the place better and us look worse, it just makes you AND the place you are defending worse.
Until we start having people from VSB coming here and constantly trying to crack wise, you guys are the only ones on that list.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
i know the nasu fans can handle this

but just a friendly warning, try and not rile up this place, with trash opinions/baiting between sb and obd

just a note

you are in an o bee dee place, lil fella

and in my forum, you know we kinda don't like try hards who try to act tough on purpose

keep having your debate, but without that negative tier bait/trolling

carry on

What's funny about this is that Medea having the Rank of E and Rule Breaker... would still point out Servants >>> Humans as it took MULTIPLE fatal hits Rin dished out on Medea just to knock her out for awhile.
Ana-freaking-stasia is able to lift Ivan The Fucking Terrible:
402800a.png

15+ fucking Meters and 2 tons on his own on her back like they are Kinnikumen Tag Team with no problem whatsoever for a LONG ass time and even easily state she would just chuck him off the pyramid... still proves that even with E Rank, Servant's strength is just bullshit, so Medea being able to easily cut off Shirou's Arm with Rule Breaker(which despite being a Ceremonial Dagger is still a Noble Phantasm that's a C Rank... meaning in terms of strength, it's equal to A-A+ Rank Strength) doesn't violate the rules Nasu himself put up.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
osanime for some reason has some really sb tier opinions, idk if he makes them unintentionally or not

mean, he is a solid poster, most of the times, but needs an upgrade and update on his logic
I find that having sb tier opinions and sticking with them is worse than just having sb opinions.

Like @Xhominid The Fool and @Type-Rey knew how shit I was when I first got on FN and OLF with that 'Spiderman ain't lightning timing shit' and more.

But at least I did my research and changed.

OSA and someone else on the other hand seem inclined to keep their shit opinions. Despite their proofs being shit.

Flowering Knight

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I could honestly understand some of the Nasu downplay if it was at least a common normie viewpoint. If all the zenkais really were restricted to just proper translations of Tsukihime and the original F/SN then I could totally get it, that stuff is relatively obscure to most folks and so most wouldn't expect Fate to be on the same level as Toei DBZ. Though the later power creep made that pretty much impossible now, I even got normie friends who believe in shit like universal Gil from pretty surface level knowledge alone. Which is a bit much but I can at least see where it comes from. Like most folks would be weirded the fuck out at the notion that D&D being able to consistently stomp verses like Exalted when the latter was intended to have a much higher power level than the former. Or the notion of Soul Calibur being ridiculously above verses like Devil May Cry and Bleach despite the latter two verses' hype regarding their power levels online. But that's just how Vs debates work.

I legit don't understand why you fuckers are willfully succumbing to Garb's game of only using FSN feats as a basis especially when we know that's his game plan in the first place.
:kobeha

Because I explicitly want to prove that even in F/SN, Deku would get absolutely washed by everyone.
I mean yeah, I can use stuff from the other series that stacks onto F/SN but that would defeat the purpose and then some.
Like bringing up the fact that Fate/Unlimited Codes means Tokiomi literally has access to a book that gives people Servant Tier Strength for free :tupac

Or Hollow Axtraxia showing the Kaliedostick exists and is just as dumb as it is there as it is in Prisma Illya and Miyuverse Shirou is no different than Shirou normally is.

I find that having sb tier opinions and sticking with them is worse than just having sb opinions.

Like @Xhominid The Fool and @Type-Rey knew how shit I was when I first got on FN and OLF with that 'Spiderman ain't lightning timing shit' and more.

But at least I did my research and changed.

OSA and someone else on the other hand seem inclined to keep their shit opinions. Despite their proofs being shit.

And that's what I respect about people like you.
It's one thing to realize you fucked up, it's another to realize that and actually admit it and change.
My big problem with SB's handling of their feats is always the fact that they are genuinely hypocritical about it.
It's funny that GaRbs mentions "I lost my right when I compare Divine Constructs to Star level" when he's the same guy who pushed for Cosmic Horror Garou being Star level because "He must have gotten stronger while he was fighting Saitama, why are you surprised?" nonsense despite no backing towards it and his entire fight with Saitama would explicitly not fit that in the slightest and it's literally the same shit they complain about Fate for.

You can't pretend this shit didn't happen GaRbs, I can easily find that thread because you fuckers do this with One Punch Man ALL. THE. FUCKING. TIME.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
What's funny about this is that Medea having the Rank of E and Rule Breaker... would still point out Servants >>> Humans as it took MULTIPLE fatal hits Rin dished out on Medea just to knock her out for awhile.
The fact she downed Shirou with a hit from Rule Breaker, is more a feat for her than anything else given the Merodach thing was literally his next fight, a day or two later.

It's also not contradictory as he's implying because the latter did A LOT more damage than the former.
Ana-freaking-stasia is able to lift Ivan The Fucking Terrible:
402800a.png

15+ fucking Meters and 2 tons on his own on her back like they are Kinnikumen Tag Team with no problem whatsoever for a LONG ass time and even easily state she would just chuck him off the pyramid... still proves that even with E Rank, Servant's strength is just bullshit,
Servant's in general are overpowered as fuck. Quite literally described as the highest level beings, a mere few hours into the visual novel.

The idea of mages fucking around with them on any level is laughed off by multiple sources early on, so when anyone does it. That's not magically a slight on the part of the Servant, that's a feat for the mage. 🤣
so Medea being able to easily cut off Shirou's Arm with Rule Breaker(which despite being a Ceremonial Dagger is still a Noble Phantasm that's a C Rank... meaning in terms of strength, it's equal to A-A+ Rank Strength) doesn't violate the rules Nasu himself put up.
Didn't even think about that but that is an excellent point.

But why focus on that when this nigga can claim magic resistance (or rather lack there of) doesn't factor in when trying to tank a MAGIC attack from the magic using servant? :hestonpls

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
i will give sb the benefit of doubt, for thinking nasu land is weak cuz, they watched only the studio deen fate anime in 00's :mjpls

and even there, those versions could still stomp several strong mha chars, lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back