• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.
>tfw all SB ever does is use the upper echelon of espers for every fucking debate they do with to aru
>that or they use an upgraded version of a weaker esper that puts them in the upper echelon

that's their problem. they don't use none of the other characters as if they just don't fucking exist

It's like using only the Top 10 Heroes in OPM or Grand Servants/Beasts for Fate or the Vandenreich for Bleach, etc, etc.

Mr.OMG

Paramount
>tfw all SB ever does is use the upper echelon of espers for every fucking debate they do with to aru
>that or they use an upgraded version of a weaker esper that puts them in the upper echelon

that's their problem. they don't use none of the other characters as if they just don't fucking exist

Screenshot_1_1.png
I'm still waiting for the discussion of Hel and the Golden Mages.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Theoretically speaking, Accelerator should in all technicality be able to reproduce every Esper power besides Kakines.

Food for thought. I guess that's why he's the #1.

Mr.OMG

Paramount
I'm still waiting for the discussion of Hel and the Golden Mages.
All right, fuck Hel, I'm still waiting for the Golden Mages. They have the most complex magic system in the whole series, it's so versatile and all-encompassing that I'm fucked to say the least. How Kamachi was able to come up with it I don't know, what drugs he takes I don't know either, but I have extremely high respect for him for creating such a complex system, but at the same time easy to understand.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Yeah Kakine is potentially just as ridiculous as Accelerator.

He literally created sentient life (she was a Holistic Esper too iirc?) that was used (among other things) to form Othinus' Gungnir.

Like... god damn.

They would?

Yes, primarily because of how they use their Magecraft is so fundamentally different, it's the equivalent of just hacking the shit and just having it happen.
Lostbelt Morgan Le Fay literally creates QP just by reading your own mind and analyzing it.
She literally created not one, not 2 but TWELVE Rhongomyniads and made them become Divine Magecraft(for Reference, Rhongomyniad is just a Lance masquerading as a Tower pinning the Layered World of Man on it's surface, she recreated a DIVINE CONSTRUCT and turned it into Magic she can use freely)
She turned the Lostbelt into a Literal Lostworld, basically actually having real basis in Reality and part of the reason why Cernnunos and Oberon Vortigern existing was going to destroy the Lostbelt just by existing.
And much more.

Caster Artoria is similar because they ultimately work off the basis of each other.

• The Archmage: As expected of Morgan le Fay, an evil witch on par with Grand Caster Merlin. She's even better than her Proper Human History self since she received memories from her Human History counterpart, giving her a much greater starting point in learning magecraft and honed further with tutoring from Odin himself. Her skill with Magecraft is such that the Chaldean claims she's crossed over into the realm of the gods themselves, Altria Caster calls her a genius and the greatest of all the Avalon le Fae, and Beryl calls her a cheating monster with a Story-Breaker Power.
    • She managed to reconstruct Rhongomyniad into magecraft, which is said to be a Mystery surpassing even the Animusphere Magecraft at the height of its power in the Greek Lostbelt.
    • She turned her city of Camelot into a Mystic Code meant to regulate all the energy she's accumulated with her throne as the key and the controller. The theory behind it is so complex that it would take a genius to use it without hurting themselves, yet despite its immense size she made it without any flaws.
    • Her Water Mirror spell mimics Rayshifting in function, capable of taking its targets through space and through time, has a power output on par with a super nuclear reactor (which Da Vinci claims is equal to about 2 months of electricity usage by Chaldea including Servant upkeep and Rayshifting, or approaching the Machine Gods of Olympus) and she can cast it from at least 150km away.
    • Her Infinity Mirror is a Portal Network stretching across Britain that rivals True Magic.
    • She also reverse-engineers Chaldea's summoning system, and is capable of conjuring up QP on the fly to pay Chaldea with by analyzing their energy signatures. And when she actually has Mash's shield to act as a summoning platform, she doesn't simply summon a Divine Spirit in the form of Taisui Xingjun, she outright creates a new Heroic Spirit which Chaldea can summon back as she was using the Round Table to summon him.
    • Most impressively, similar to fellow Lostbelt King Zeus, Morgan sought to subvert her Tree of Emptiness and allow her Lostbelt to exist without needing to use it as a battery. But unlike Zeus whose method was still in the planning stages, Morgan succeeded over 2,000 years ago by reverse-engineering the tree's functions into a Cosmic Keystone of her own design, converting her Lostbelt into a "Lostworld" that runs equal to Proper Human History.
    • She can also perform magical plastic surgery on the fly. Tonelico used this to create a decoy while she made her escape.
Yeah TvTropes has it covered, fucking IMAGINE using Rayshifting(literally sending fuckers back in time) as just a baseline process while doing it from well over a hundred kilometers away... or literally creating multiple genuine articles that are just as powerful and strong as you that can function from well far away.
Yeah... she's bullshit on toast to the point it's heavily implied she can SEE Merlin which is why he canonically doesn't even try and say anything in Lostbelt 6 outside of the beginning and well after her death.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
  • The Archmage: As expected of Morgan le Fay, an evil witch on par with Grand Caster Merlin. She's even better than her Proper Human History self since she received memories from her Human History counterpart, giving her a much greater starting point in learning magecraft and honed further with tutoring from Odin himself. Her skill with Magecraft is such that the Chaldean claims she's crossed over into the realm of the gods themselves, Altria Caster calls her a genius and the greatest of all the Avalon le Fae, and Beryl calls her a cheating monster with a Story-Breaker Power.
    • She managed to reconstruct Rhongomyniad into magecraft, which is said to be a Mystery surpassing even the Animusphere Magecraft at the height of its power in the Greek Lostbelt.
    • She turned her city of Camelot into a Mystic Code meant to regulate all the energy she's accumulated with her throne as the key and the controller. The theory behind it is so complex that it would take a genius to use it without hurting themselves, yet despite its immense size she made it without any flaws.
    • Her Water Mirror spell mimics Rayshifting in function, capable of taking its targets through space and through time, has a power output on par with a super nuclear reactor (which Da Vinci claims is equal to about 2 months of electricity usage by Chaldea including Servant upkeep and Rayshifting, or approaching the Machine Gods of Olympus) and she can cast it from at least 150km away.
    • Her Infinity Mirror is a Portal Network stretching across Britain that rivals True Magic.
    • She also reverse-engineers Chaldea's summoning system, and is capable of conjuring up QP on the fly to pay Chaldea with by analyzing their energy signatures. And when she actually has Mash's shield to act as a summoning platform, she doesn't simply summon a Divine Spirit in the form of Taisui Xingjun, she outright creates a new Heroic Spirit which Chaldea can summon back as she was using the Round Table to summon him.
    • Most impressively, similar to fellow Lostbelt King Zeus, Morgan sought to subvert her Tree of Emptiness and allow her Lostbelt to exist without needing to use it as a battery. But unlike Zeus whose method was still in the planning stages, Morgan succeeded over 2,000 years ago by reverse-engineering the tree's functions into a Cosmic Keystone of her own design, converting her Lostbelt into a "Lostworld" that runs equal to Proper Human History.
    • She can also perform magical plastic surgery on the fly. Tonelico used this to create a decoy while she made her escape.
Yeah TvTropes has it covered, fucking IMAGINE using Rayshifting(literally sending fuckers back in time) as just a baseline process while doing it from well over a hundred kilometers away... or literally creating multiple genuine articles that are just as powerful and strong as you that can function from well far away.
Yeah... she's bullshit on toast to the point it's heavily implied she can SEE Merlin which is why he canonically doesn't even try and say anything in Lostbelt 6 outside of the beginning and well after her death.
an evil witch on par with Grand Caster Merlin.
That's all I needed to read. God damn.

That's all I needed to read. God damn.
The funny part? All that fucking happened was that Proper Human History Morgan Le Fay just gave Lostbelt Morgan her memories... that's it. And PHH Morgan herself was also all but implied to have hacked Rhongomyniad or is able to replicate it's Gifts and give them to a basically suicidal Tristan in his Interlude(Not helped by we don't even know HOW she was able to get to Chaldeas Tristan whatsoever...).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back