• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.
unknown.png

unknown.png

Already off to a good start. :maybe

I like how he's calling you suspicious and wanking Fate when Archimedes Noble Phantasm is literally easily available on Youtube and does precisely what it says on the tin(It's literally a Death Ray using Sunlight and reflecting mirrors at the right angles...)

Cwv_1LrWgAEQplF

And last I checked, Archimedes isn't murdering Servants with ease at all despite basically being ludicrously smart to the point he's basically a To Aru character.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
I like how he's calling you suspicious and wanking Fate when Archimedes Noble Phantasm is literally easily available on Youtube and does precisely what it says on the tin(It's literally a Death Ray using Sunlight and reflecting mirrors at the right angles...)

Cwv_1LrWgAEQplF

And last I checked, Archimedes isn't murdering Servants with ease at all despite basically being ludicrously smart to the point he's basically a To Aru character.

Keep in mind those are two separate threads I responded to.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member

Not going to dispute FTL Garou or not however….

Archimedes NP where he reacts to sunlight and moves his mirrors in time order to refract it in the proper direction,
He does no such thing. He lines up some mirrors ahead of time and than fires a sun beam through them. Guess I’m light speed from lining up a magnifying glass to burn stuff. If anything, this a feat to disprove LS Servant since characters including whatever Servants your fighting in Extella are helpless against it and no one in-game or story has ever reacted to it.

Mash reacting to lasers point-blank
Generic magic lasers never insinuated to be light speed, don’t act like lasers, and their nature of what kind of laser they even are to compare to real life isn’t specified specified either.

Excalibur being described as light multiple times, Holmes also using light through his magnifying glasses to attack, etc. FTL Servants is nothing new.
Something being called light is not grounds to say it’s light speed.

Guess Jak from Jak and Daxter is Light Speed since he uses “Light Eco” with everything your arguing here
:giogio

:giogio

>Astaro again
For fucking pete sake dude, I'm gonna get this dude to be ultra salty at me at this point...

Not going to dispute FTL Garou or not however….

Of course you aren't, you cuck. If it isn't To Aru, you are absolutely not going to go against the grain and actually say your piece in the slightest.

He does no such thing. He lines up some mirrors ahead of time and than fires a sun beam through them. Guess I’m light speed from lining up a magnifying glass to burn stuff. If anything, this a feat to disprove LS Servant since characters including whatever Servants your fighting in Extella are helpless against it and no one in-game or story has ever reacted to it.

:lolwat

He does realize that you got this from MY section on Servant speeds which I primarily picked it BECAUSE everything he says goes against it right?

First the Beams come from the MIRRORS as they are REFLECTING THE SUNLIGHT, the beams never came from the Star he's using. Secondly, the Mirrors are NOT moving well in advance and is still in their positions meaning that they either move at the last second or was always positioned like that which doesn't take away LS/FTL Servants at all.

And Secondly, WHO?! Outside of Archimedes' Storyline, the dude explicitly got his ass kicked and matched by every goddamned Servant he fought. Nero, Gilgamesh and Altera would have murdered him and he had to put Altera in check so she would fit into his plans.
This also ignore that Archimedes is smart as fuck to literally control people to his whims... so yeah, that could help in a goddamned fight too(On top of this version of Archimedes being Velberized which would further buff himself... not that it stops normal Archimedes NP being the same thing.)

So no Astaro, you don't get that, fuck off.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Yes, but the issue is that they had the time it took the beam to cross 20,000+ meters to react, and all Quirinus did as far as physical movements was raise his hand in response.

So unless the beam was ridiculously FTL, it doesn't establish that Quirinus himself is lightspeed or even very close to it, and the game doesn't tell us how FTL the beam was.

😐

@Xhominid The Fool The funny thing is, the Jak and Dexter comparison with light eco doesn't even make sense. He doesn't use it as an attack according to the wiki.
He uses it to heal, make a shield, and fly but that's it.

Light and Dark Echo DOES have their fair share of bullshit but again, SB has been known to downplay series for their own stupid arrogance so there's always that.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...
It's VSB-Tier nonsense to have them where they are storyline wise... but it's NOT VSB-Tier Nonsense to pretend that Cosmic Fear Garou can somehow be stronger and faster despite that not being stated and somehow believing he channeled a true Star Sized GRB...
Okay Astaro, that somehow makes sense...

😐

I hate doing this because I'd rather experience the scene myself before I go through Youtube for the scenes:

After Ares/Mars literally craps himself upon seeing the presence of Chaos, it literally attacks him on sheer impulse(it's stated that Chaos just sensed him as a "threat" and removed him immediately) and not only does the text state that ONLY Quirinus and Ares/Mars even seen it happen, the characters even state immediately afterward that "wasn't Ares just here?" As he literally fucking died THAT QUICKLY AND THAT FAST.
Again, these characters can react to LS and even FTL... yet they couldn't see Chaos's attack to the point Ares was instantly disintegrated without a trace nor could see Quirinus create the Bounded Field either.

EDIT: It's worse when again, Chaos was using an advanced version(and the true function) of Apollo's(Whoops, I thought it was Helios sorry) Authority... meaning there's no way in hell it was JUST moving at baseline FTL in the slightest considering Dioscuri as Servants can move FTL with damage to themselves and could easily do it without damage if they was Divine Spirits, meaning Apollo can 100% do FTL attacks no problem:
3mAf0O5l.jpg

So yeah, I call all levels of bullshit and then some.

Last edited:

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Yes, but the issue is that they had the time it took the beam to cross 20,000+ meters to react, and all Quirinus did as far as physical movements was raise his hand in response.

So unless the beam was ridiculously FTL, it doesn't establish that Quirinus himself is lightspeed or even very close to it, and the game doesn't tell us how FTL the beam was.

>beam is explicitly stated to be FTL
>Quirinus and Ares are the only ones to actually react to it
>Quirinus is somehow not even lightspeed or even close to it

You've got to be fucking kidding me.

>beam is explicitly stated to be FTL
>Quirinus and Ares are the only ones to actually react to it
>Quirinus is somehow not even lightspeed or even close to it

You've got to be fucking kidding me.

That's not even how that works...
There is literally a past thread showing how fast Quirinus operated even within that small timeframe would be in the nanosecond range...
Because that's how fast FTL would move even at it's minimum level in 20,000 meters...
Again, Siriel knows he's full of shit and is explicitly lying his ass off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back