• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
PR is kino

I remember watching Time Force, RPM, Ninja Storm, MMPR, Galaxy, Jungle Fury, Wild Force, Space, Samurai, Dino Thunder, lightspeed, Mystic Force and Dino charge when I was young and had netflix, Hell I'm probably forgetting a season.

Favorite PR season is Dino Thunder as that was my first voray into pr.

Stopped watching at Ninja Steel ep 1 with that shit bully showing all trophies in the most ridiculously cliche way possible.

Now that schools ending I may have to time to rewatch, at least till I have to go find a job... and college.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
20220610-172746.jpg

I have this book from when I was a kid.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Talk about fucking overkill, though of course those idiots think she's actually required. :mjlol
Like, even if you downplay the actual strength of Servants, how does "Saber Alter" come to mind when you think of WEAKEST?
It just doesn't make sense.

From what I remember, are there even any Sabers stronger than her? Or at least roughly equal to?

Last edited:

:mjlol

Jesus, that's some real overreaching to believe any of them are needed for these guys.

Here's my suggestion:
Chevalier D'Eon(Actually is able to fight Heracles Megalos, Super Heracles, for good amount of time and not die both times they fight)

David(Capable of fighting hand to hand with many of the stronger Servants, Noble Phantasm basically means anyone bigger than David)

Hektor(Not as physically strong as Heracles but his tactics and Durandal made the difference regardless... ignore Durandal can take Anti-Planetary attacks without a scratch though lol).

There you go, a surprisingly fair matchup for the weakest to pick that can clear.

:giogio :grimgio
My first instinct is to say Romulus-Quirinus takes it, as he did other times he was brought up vs OPM

But at this point ive no idea what Garou actually does

Then why not go with Quirinus winning as he rightfully should?

Platinum sperm Garou: he takes it

Obviously.

Planet bulge Garou: he -probably- also takes it

There's no probably in it whatsoever...

Cosmic Garou: ???

Even if we wank Garou to the highest degree of his retarded cosmic form, Quirinus would make that fucker Rome and give him hands that not even Saitama could ever do.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
It’s too bad your grasp in physics is pretty terrible.

Also thanks for making Misaka wank a thing.

:hm

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Garou blitzes and one shots

Cosmic Fear Garou's Consecutive Normal Punches = Saitama's Consecutive Normal Punches > Monster Garou's Extreme Fajin

🙄

🙄

That is some of the most retarded scaling I've seen yet but it makes sense for Garou wankers...

1. Quirinus wouldn't fucking die from that considering he has access to Demeter's Authority and basically have Immortality and Insanely High scaling Regen

2. He has Heracles' Authority i.e. Nine Lives which shits on Saitama's anything on any level.

EDIT: Of course it's fucking GaRbs...
Let me remind people that Chaos fired an attack at such speeds that not even Chaldeas nor it's Servants even saw coming, only PHH Mars/Ares and Quirinus... and Servants can perceive and move at FTL meaning it's far faster as a whole than anything Saitama or Garou can do.
Meanwhile it's literal calc-stacking and assumptions that Cosmic Fear Garou is that much faster and stronger, fucking unbelievable.

Proto234

Distinguished
That is some of the most retarded scaling I've seen yet but it makes sense for Garou wankers...

1. Quirinus wouldn't fucking die from that considering he has access to Demeter's Authority and basically have Immortality and Insanely High scaling Regen

2. He has Heracles' Authority i.e. Nine Lives which shits on Saitama's anything on any level.

EDIT: Of course it's fucking GaRbs...
Let me remind people that Chaos fired an attack at such speeds that not even Chaldeas nor it's Servants even saw coming, only PHH Mars/Ares and Quirinus... and Servants can perceive and move at FTL meaning it's far faster as a whole than anything Saitama or Garou can do.
Meanwhile it's literal calc-stacking and assumptions that Cosmic Fear Garou is that much faster and stronger, fucking unbelievable.
Sorry to ask this but when does Quirinus has Demeter's authorithy? Don't remember him stated to have other god's autorithy

It's honestly depressing if you really think about it:
People will gladly discard any standards they "have", will literally make shit up and strain all levels of credibility... just to make One Punch Man, a series that is meant to primarily just be it's own silly take on an extremely overpowered protagonist, come off even more overpowered with nothing else backing it up.

Like really? I wouldn't be surprised if people really start trying to force in Garou should be able to overlap space and summon Black Holes because "If he can became a GRB, then he can become any type of cosmic phenomena" with zero backing.

Sorry to ask this but when does Quirinus has Demeter's authorithy? Don't remember him stated to have other god's autorithy

It's one of his skills:
Throne of Quirinus: EX
Meant for the highest deity of all mythological systems, as well as the deity who governs the entire world of the Mediterranean Sea, this skill has converted Imperial Privilege, and under normal circumstances it should represent various different Authorities. However, this is typically not used as an Authority in this game.

It's why he was able to stalemate Lostbelt Zeus so hard and knock him down yet he was able to do the bullshit he did(That and uses Heracle's Nine Lives which was confirmed to be Heracles' Divinity at it's best... or his Authority).

EDIT: This wikia explicitly started to use the Official Translations on top of the Japanese Text as well so they are both true to form.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
It's honestly depressing if you really think about it:
People will gladly discard any standards they "have", will literally make shit up and strain all levels of credibility... just to make One Punch Man, a series that is meant to primarily just be it's own silly take on an extremely overpowered protagonist, come off even more overpowered with nothing else backing it up.

Like really? I wouldn't be surprised if people really start trying to force in Garou should be able to overlap space and summon Black Holes because "If he can became a GRB, then he can become any type of cosmic phenomena" with zero backing.
I'm honestly just waiting for people to claim that Garou can do the shit that one guy in GOH can do because of him "controlling fundamental forces of the universes".

(Which admittedly would be cool if that actually happened.)

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
I'm honestly just waiting for people to claim that Garou can do the shit that one guy in GOH can do because of him "controlling fundamental forces of the universes".

(Which admittedly would be cool if that actually happened.)

Again, it would be cool in a story standpoint, it would be obnoxious in a VS. setting as OPM is one of the most overused and most wanked series on the planet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back