• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.

🤨

Okay how would most of that even make sense?(Some Servants are explicitly weaker than their living selves and some are just plain up gimped compared to their original selves due to the Planet not wanting to deal with their shit. If they are operating as Servants, they would get their shit pushed in stats wise).
It also sounds like pathetic spite to me regardless...

Ace can do this.
2473kyc.gif

Even fought against Lele the Green-Eye Illusionist, who has the exact same spells as Ace, including the wormholes, black holes, cosmic vortex, lightning bolts, and laser beams that Ace is capable of dodging or tanking. Lele can also make a bunch of clones of himself and spam them.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Okay how would most of that even make sense?(Some Servants are explicitly weaker than their living selves and some are just plain up gimped compared to their original selves due to the Planet not wanting to deal with their shit. If they are operating as Servants, they would get their shit pushed in stats wise).
What do you mean? It's a completely fair fight. :maybe

Seeing Anos Voldigoad on that list reminds me of our thread on NF.

Ace can do this.
2473kyc.gif

Even fought against Lele the Green-Eye Illusionist, who has the exact same spells as Ace, including the wormholes, black holes, cosmic vortex, lightning bolts, and laser beams that Ace is capable of dodging or tanking. Lele can also make a bunch of clones of himself and spam them.

*It's not acting as real as the actual phenomena, thus it's not at the same level*
*Kiss Garou's ass and makes him Star level based on a statement and Saitama not wanting Earth to take a hit from it*
:giogio

I'm going to be real on this:
Feats > Statements. There are ways around this which would still fit it very well but the main point is ultimately CONTEXT.
So I'll throw a bone and actually give off a good example:
Why is Lostbelt Artemis's Main Cannon Large Planetary+ when all she did was make Island sized craters?
Okay, going outside of the typical fiction examples of attacks that should do far more damage than it does but only does the amount of damage shown and the statements, the real reason it gets that but Garou wouldn't?

Context. Just like we don't need Kid Buu to destroy Stars to know he can destroy Stars, we don't need to see Lostbelt Artemis destroy Planets for her to get that justification because there is already context in the Nasuverse of weaker beings than Lostbelt Artemis that can destroy Planets, thus so would she by simple process of elimination. Jiren never destroys a Planet onscreen... doesn't stop him from being Universal+ for a similar example.

HAHAHAHAHA...

Sometimes y'all amaze in how ya get shocked over SB stupidity

Quit trying to act like the cool kid and more understand the context man. It's less over the stupidity of SB and more of how they believe they are being so smart while actually saying such dumb things. It's the arrogance that makes it so hilarious and amazing.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
they probably believe elden ring earth is flat in any case :mjlol
I mean... isn't that technically true? I thought Elden Ring cosmology was like a bunch of layers of reality stacked on top of each other.

Unless SB poisoned my mind somehow.

GregSteve

Bakugou died for your lmao's
V.I.P. Member
Why is it always Atem and Fang vs AM :mjlol

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
Radahn literally uses Collapsing Stars against you, and The Tarnished can also learn that spell. Which he can also use against enemies. It's the one he used to stop the movement of the stars. Not combat applicable my glorious golden ass.

''nice headcanon, all those gameplay mechanics aren't legit, post actual proof, learn how to debate'' - bots in sb or cbr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back