• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
In a sense, I can see what they are talking about as some chemicals can get through the skin and mess you up that way... but the most damage it can do is basically damaging that part of the skin and it really needs to get inside the body to truly maim.
If something doesn't need to breathe or bypass it, then it's a definitive problem.

He doesn't realize you are mocking him, that's why he's saying it again like you are joking.

I knew about that with TES, I didn't know about the damned robot though.
i think the robot is among the top tiers, just below nerevarine with CHIM or whatever the fuck happened when he cut numidium's head off with an empty speech bubble :skully

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
unknown.png

Peak debating.

this is maybe the wildest case of mental gymnastics ive seen in a minute, almost impressive

It's a master class of retardation, that's why I primarily pick on SB alot... it's the unearned arrogance and the sheer fact that will absolutely violate their own standards to put a series they like over but a series they have a hard disposition at? Bury it into the ground.

SB only having the option to like when reacting to a message is so upsetting.

Because they literally can't handle their feelings getting hurt. It's honestly sad and depressing considering they can't handle getting critiques worth a damn.

unknown.png

Peak debating.

Again, same people who will gladly accept Star level Garou based on fucking nothing but a statement from Saitama and the author. Not even an actual equivalence or any real scaling to put it at that level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back