• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Radahn literally uses Collapsing Stars against you, and The Tarnished can also learn that spell. Which he can also use against enemies. It's the one he used to stop the movement of the stars. Not combat applicable my glorious golden ass.
"But they aren't actual stars, they only caused a couple meter wide crater when they crashed into the Lands Between"

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Radahn literally uses Collapsing Stars against you, and The Tarnished can also learn that spell. Which he can also use against enemies. It's the one he used to stop the movement of the stars. Not combat applicable my glorious golden ass.
Nigga, these are the same dipshits who'd probably try to unironically argue that the Numidium is just a big robot. :mjlolExpectations at this point should be lower than subterranean for these low-IQ ejets.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Nigga, these are the same dipshits who'd probably try to unironically argue that the Numidium is just a big robot. :mjlolExpectations at this point should be lower than subterranean for these low-IQ ejets.
It IS just a big robot.

A big robot that cui's 90% of fiction that is. :maybe

Why do they think Kenshiro would be strong against any Servant in the HGW?
Dude's impressive and Musou Tensei is legit broken but come on :skully

Remember Atem, these are the same people who unironically believe not only has Garou gotten stronger and faster between each form he's taken against Saitama(despite nothing of that was ever shown), Cosmic Horror Garou's GRB should be Star level based on nothing more than a single statement and Saitama stating the Earth wouldn't be okay if it hits it at all(which can mean anything).

Spacebattles literally has zero standards at all for any of their reasoning, period.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
they are saying collapsing stars isn't what he uses because it pulls things in not stop them

though as you can see in his fight he can literally do whatever he wants with gravity, including push his horse underground to safety and pull it back up to help him

they also argued against even that though :mjlol

A robot-god Tower thing that the Dwemer created that says "No." harder than Gold Experience Requiem.

Holy shit...

SB would say Garou defeats Aladdin, CV knows the score and Aladdin would beat his ass raw :oldryoma

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
I'm pretty sure the Numidum erased the Dwemer and they became part of its Oversoul or something like that?

For fuck's sake, stop putting Misaka against people who would fucking murder her. Just stop already

Paxton

V.I.P. Member

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
What is the Numidium again?
stupid broken robot from elder scrolls

transcends infinite infinities and all manner of bullshit and causes you to realize you don't exist, which makes you actually cease to exist

was at LEAST a match for some of the strongest transformers characters for reference

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
unknown.png

I... literally just said all of that.

How does this address my point.

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
Okay, this proves how shit SB is they think something like that... is just a big robot...
they downplay elder scrolls harder than probably any series relative to its actual power level

elder scrolls heavy hitters are washing 90% of fiction with ease

They also think chemical warfare would work... on a thing with no lungs.

In a sense, I can see what they are talking about as some chemicals can get through the skin and mess you up that way... but the most damage it can do is basically damaging that part of the skin and it really needs to get inside the body to truly maim.
If something doesn't need to breathe or bypass it, then it's a definitive problem.

unknown.png

I... literally just said all of that.

How does this address my point.

He doesn't realize you are mocking him, that's why he's saying it again like you are joking.

they downplay elder scrolls harder than probably any series relative to its actual power level

elder scrolls heavy hitters are washing 90% of fiction with ease

I knew about that with TES, I didn't know about the damned robot though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back